[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen RP - NKL and NS83 — My Lion King Forum

Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Re: Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Postby nalasimba83 » March 29th, 2015, 10:15 pm

Ana lightly chuckled,"None taken." However, she did feel offended. She clenched her fists. She wanted to forget about her old foolishness. She sighed,"I'm not forcing you. I just think you should give him a chance. If things keep going like this, I'll end up married before you." Ana bit her lip. "I'm not going to throw myself at the next guy that comes around." Those words kept echoing. "I'm going to sample some chocolate raspberry truffles." She swiftly turned away and made her way to a stand.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » March 29th, 2015, 10:52 pm

Elsa

"Anna," I began, but she was already gone. I sighed. I didn't care if she got married before me. Considering she's known Kristoff longer than I've known any of the other guys, I would prefer if she got married before me. I turned back to Trancy and gave him a forced smile. "So, um... what's it like here?" I bit my bottom lip. This is why I liked having Anna around when I was talking to someone. I didn't ask stupid questions like that. But she was already at the chocolate stand, and after what I had said, it seemed like she needed some time alone.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » March 30th, 2015, 5:24 am

"Like...here?"Trancy asked. "Well Arendelle is definitely a nice kingdom. I love the weather, it's very warm and the civilians are so polite. However, I went to Walesburg a month ago with my brother to meet with King Steven and discuss possible trading of chocolate. I have to say, Wales totally took me by surprise. There is a reason why their hospitality is so famed. The people there all looked so happy. I could tell they really liked their King's rule." He tilted his head,"Although, the King looked awfully young-almost like a man in his teens." He shrugged and laughed,"However, every royal talks about how handsome his majesty is. That was my first time meeting him in person and he is quite charming." He leaned in to Elsa to whisper,"But he's very scary and frankly, he has a dark presence, wouldn't you say?" He got back up,"But my little sister-Princess Victoria-absolutely loves him. I swear she won't stop talking about him. She's a little older than King Steven, but if they were to get married, that would really help political matters back at the kingdom. If Weston were to have an ally with such a great kingdom like Wales, that would really help us." He looked back at Elsa. "Oh my god, how rude of me. I can't believe I talked this whole time." He bit his tongue slightly. "I have a tendency to talk a lot. Sorry.."
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 30th, 2015, 2:16 pm

Elsa

I nodded while he was talking about Arendelle, but then bit my lip when he started talking about Steven. Why did he always have to come up in conversations now? I never even heard of him before, and now it seemed everyone knew him. "Yes, that would be good for Weston. Although, I'm not sure if Victoria will ever be able to marry him. And that's fine. I'm used to it. Anna's the same way, especially when she's excited about something." I shook my head with a smile at the thought.
Last edited by Queen Elsa on April 14th, 2015, 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » April 13th, 2015, 5:01 am

"Well yes, your sister seems to be the talkative kind. You haven't sampled any chocolates yet. May I recommend the chocolate coconut macaron?" They went to the station with the macarons, but instead, Trancy picked up one chocolate coconut macaron and held it to Elsa's lips. He saw that she hesitantly bit into it. He placed the macaron on a tissue in front of the counter, flushing with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, that was impolite of me. I er..I was acting out of impulse,"he apologized after seeing she was uncomfortable. "This is extremely dishonorable of me."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » April 14th, 2015, 4:27 am

Elsa

I nodded as we walked to the chocolate station. When Trancy held it to my lips, I hesitated. No one had ever done something like that before. I took a bite anyways, though, hoping Anna didn't see it. She would probably see the act as something else. Wait, was it meant to be that something else? Noe I was uncomfortable. "It's okay. No one's done that before, so, yeah. And what do you mean, you did it out of impulse? Is it something you do - or did - often?" I asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » June 29th, 2015, 5:48 am

"No, you just had very beautiful lips,"Trancy admitted. "And holding something in someone's lips is considered romantic, so I thought you would be extremely angry with me." There was a moment of silence. Way to go Trancy, you blew your 1% chance at getting Queen Elsa. He caught sight of a chocolate fountain,"Have you ever seen one of these before?" He decided to strike up a different conversation and pretended like nothing ever happened. There were many chocolate fountains consisting of different flavors of chocolate including hazelnut chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and many more flavors. Below each fountain was many platters of fruits and plain treats that could easily be covered in chocolate. "These are generally very expensive to have since you would need to have an infinite amount of liquid chocolate to keep running, unless of course, you want to change the fountain's chocolate supply every 10 minutes or so. Oh and for the adults, there is vodka and rum spiked chocolate as well," he whispered, making sure that the children visiting the gala wouldn't hear. "I assume your allowed to drink as of now?"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » June 29th, 2015, 5:55 am

Elsa

I had been startled by Trancy's words, and when he wasn't looking, I put my fingers to my lips. He thought they were beautiful? Steven never said anything like that to me. I listened to most of what he said, and just smiled and nodded through it all until he asked the question. "Yes, I am," I said. "Although I generally stay away from it. Although I might make tonight an exception. What do you think?" I asked him as I grabbed a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate, taking a bite out of it and relishing the taste. Chocolate was always a great way to make me happy.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » August 11th, 2015, 1:32 pm

"I think that was a very wise decision,"Trancy said. "You know, I was thinking of erecting a statue in the middle of the city- completely made out of chocolate. A statue that can withstand rain, snow, and extreme heat. Do you think that's possible? Of course I would need a team of highly skilled architects with a culinary and art background which would be very hard to find." He paused for a moment, "My father would laugh at this idea. He forced me to join our kingdom's best school and educated me in politics and trade. I wanted to travel," he said with a smile. "I wanted to see the world for myself and give myself happiness. They say chocolate always makes you happy, what a true statement that is. I simply fell in love with chocolate. I completely disappointed him. All that education went to waste. I am simply incapable of business, I couldn't sell a slice of pie if my life depended on it."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » August 18th, 2015, 2:59 am

Elsa

"That sounds like a marvelous idea," I said. "Maybe I could add a finishing touch to it with my powers so that it can withstand all of those things. And, although I don't travel much, I have always wanted to travel myself. Maybe you could both go on a trip together, and bring Anna along, and maybe Kristoff, and travel the world sometime. I think that would be fun. And don't worry. If I wasn't queen, I probably wouldn't do too well in business either."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)