[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Chickensmoothie Pets RP — My Lion King Forum

Chickensmoothie Pets RP

Re: Chickensmoothie Pets RP

Postby SinChei » September 13th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Concider stuck his head slowly in her den and watched at her but cant see the pup and thought she already killed it.
The blue furred wolf went in the den and bowed.
"My leader?..."
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

In my own salvation And your eternal slumber

Nickname(s): Sin, Chei, Sora, Soren
Pride Points: 6

Postby LilTiger » September 13th, 2009, 4:26 pm

Cutie looked at the pup behind her back, she gently picked it up and nuzzled it. Cutie whistled for Little Rainbow. Little Rainbow flew in and checked the newborn.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby SinChei » September 13th, 2009, 4:33 pm

Concider looked happy up and smiled. He went closer toards them and licked the pup over his head.
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Postby LilTiger » September 13th, 2009, 4:36 pm

Cutie growled at him. Little Rainbow whisphered into Cutie's ear. Cutie nodded and Little Rainbow flew away. "He has a sickness."
LilTiger

~*~

Postby SinChei » September 13th, 2009, 4:40 pm

Concider backed off as she growled and was a bit scared again about His leader and about Cuties words.
He watched the pup and looked even more sad.
"What?! ... what is it ... is it serious’?"
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Postby LilTiger » September 13th, 2009, 4:42 pm

Cutie looked at the pup. "It's Peter Pan Deseise." She licked the pup as it moved. "There is no cure, so he might have a chance to live, but I doubt it.." Cutie them wanted the pup dead.
LilTiger

~*~

Postby SinChei » September 13th, 2009, 4:55 pm

Concider layed obedient down and spoke low to Cutie.
"Cut... i mean my leader please don't say something like that and whats that for a sickness?"
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Postby LilTiger » September 13th, 2009, 4:59 pm

Cutie gulped hard. "Peter Pan desiese means the puppy will not grow into an adult, it will be a pup for it's live." Cutie then licked the pup as it squecked.
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Yumacub » September 14th, 2009, 8:14 pm

Chimba looked sadly at the newborn pup. So what will you name him or her? Will it stay a newborn all its life or grow a lttle older and then stop growing? Chimba asked her leader.
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby LilTiger » September 14th, 2009, 10:09 pm

Cutie looked at Chimba. "When it becomes a pup, the PPS will begin to effect. That means it will stop growing when if officaly becomes a pup." Cutie then licked the pup again. "Well, I don't know yet."
LilTiger

~*~

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)