[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Chickensmoothie Pets RP — My Lion King Forum

Chickensmoothie Pets RP

Re: Chickensmoothie Pets RP

Postby LilTiger » September 7th, 2009, 11:09 pm

Cutie snapped at Concider. "Do not question your leader!" Then, Cutie snapped at Concider. "Leave me alone!" Then, Cutie walked up front with Little Shamrock.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby SinChei » September 7th, 2009, 11:12 pm

"But" cunsider then looked up in her angry face and bowed to her "Yes my leader" then he went slowly to Blue midnights den and whispered "B..b.blue midnight?"

Nanaki stille caressed the young wolf and looked with him in the sky.
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

In my own salvation And your eternal slumber

Nickname(s): Sin, Chei, Sora, Soren
Pride Points: 6

Postby LilTiger » September 7th, 2009, 11:13 pm

Blue Midnight looked at Concider. "What do you want..." Blue Midnight said lowly. Blue Midnight waited for an answer from Concider. "Well?!"
LilTiger

~*~

Postby SinChei » September 7th, 2009, 11:16 pm

Concider settled his chest and his head. "Im sorry Blue midnight Please forgive me my leader"
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Postby Buffy » September 8th, 2009, 9:07 pm

Mist didn't leave her den before most of the others had. She went out and looked at the sky. The twinkling spots that were known as stars, were bright and shiny. The dancing colour which were known as the northern lights, made the night even more beautiful. Just then a flash of light crossed the sky! "Look! A shooting star!" Mist yelled out and smiled. She gave out a long, happy howl at it and smiled. She loved the nights of the winter and she loved the summer mornings. The spring air always pleased her and the colours of autumn just amazed her. She felt that she truly belonged here, she only wished that everyone felt that way. She thought of Conciderer, who was close to rejection from his leaders. But all Mist could do, was be there for him if he needed it.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby LilTiger » September 13th, 2009, 3:14 pm

Soon, Little Rainbow sprinkled magic over Cutie's stomach. "When I say the spell, you will become in labor Cutie."Cutie nodded. "If Cutie wanted more, she'll become in labor!" Then, Little Rainbow saw Cutie howling. "Help! I need help!"
LilTiger

~*~

Postby SinChei » September 13th, 2009, 3:37 pm

Nanaki herd the cry of help and didnt waste a second. He jumped on his paws and rushed towards the cries. He was ready to fight but as he reached cutie he knew what was going on and carassed her head.
"Just relax it will be over soon"

Concider herd the distress call too he knew what was ging on there and rn towards her. He stopped right in frontof her and didnt know what to do
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Postby LilTiger » September 13th, 2009, 3:45 pm

Cutyie was able to get into her den. She growled at them all. "Leave me be!" She wanted them to leave her alone. "Go!!!"
LilTiger

~*~

Postby SinChei » September 13th, 2009, 3:47 pm

Nanaki was a bit offended and left instead with a mad gaze.

Concider looked on the ground and replied low.
"Yes I am sorry my leader"
He went away and layed down near her den.
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

Postby LilTiger » September 13th, 2009, 4:07 pm

Cutie yelped for atlest 10 mintutes. Blue Midnight did wonder what was going on, but didn't care. Soon, it was quiet. Blue Midnight sighed as he knew her screaming was over.
LilTiger

~*~

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)