[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli) — My Lion King Forum

Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli)

Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 24th, 2013, 4:43 pm

Outdoor survival class. She blinked hard at her new timetable. Twice a fortnight she now had outdoor survival class. Everybody did. Amy Johnson was not sure what to think. With a sigh and a slight smile she folded her timetable and slipped it into her pocket. The girl left her last classroom with a wave to her Geography teacher and she walked through the corridors with determination.

She had to get to the other side of the school in time. The school was teaming with teenagers, some annoying, some boring and some with peculiar differences much like herself. She didn't fit into a group, apart from her own group of friends. They were all different.

She saw the occasional friend on her short journey and gave a wave. Unfortunately, she had the displeasure of seeing her head mistress. The short, plump woman glared at the young girl. Amy always thought she smelled of bad breath every time she passed.

She had come to the classroom and was fairly pleased to see that a few of her loose friends were in her class. She said hello and followed them into the room to choose a seat. They were chatting about what would be involved in this class exactly. None of the things being said was negative, that was for sure. She took a seat near the front, next to a person whom she was familiar with and sat, waiting for the new teacher to arrive.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli)

Postby KingKivuli » November 24th, 2013, 4:59 pm

As the class settled down, the deputy head Ryan Owen, strode into the room. He was a fairly tall and broad man, and always wore a frown on his face. As he walked in he glared at everyone 'Right settle down you lot! Honestly no manners these days, typical! We are waiting for your new teacher, where ever he is, so sit down and be quiet!' He stood cross armed at the front of class and waited. Five minutes ticked over and it was clear Ryan was getting very frustrated.

Not a moment later the door opened, a shorter man walked in with long messy hair, wearing what appeared to be combat pants and open dress top with a plan t-shirt and a pair boots. Ryan looked over and snorted 'And just who the devil are you?' The smaller and younger man looked up and just smiled 'Ah of course! John Smith, outdoor survival teacher' He raised his hand to shake but Ryan was having non of it

'You think this is a joke?! You are five minutes late you better explain yourself this instant' Ryan clearly trying to intimidate but was having no effect 'Now now, its not my fault your school is a maze with no maps, if you will excuse me, as you pointed out we are late and I must get on, so tally ho and away with you while I start' John reached up and gave a playful slap to Ryan's cheek, smiled and moved to the centre of the room. Ryan looked furious, clearly feeling humiliated and left in a hurry 'My my he's a cheerful chap isn't he?' claimed John
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 24th, 2013, 5:11 pm

Amy groaned. She didn't even try to conceal it. Ryan Owen made her skin crawl. She whispered a few times with her friends about how much she hated him and they just agreed. She had a more profound reason to hate him though. She had heard things. Weird things. With a glare in Mr Owen's direction, she sighed and buried her head in her hands.

She heard the door open. Amy raised her head. This was their new teacher? She examined him with a puzzled look. He introduced himself. "John Smith?" she thought. It amused her that he had the most common name on the planet. He seemed, from the way he was talking to Ryan Owen, to be a very uncommon man.

The whole class gasped in shock and awe when newbie Mr. Smith gave Mr Owen a little slap. That was unheard of. It was hilarious though and the class burst into hysterics. Well, if you'll call nervous and excited chuckles & giggles that. When he addressed the class, the group of Year 11's stared at him with bewilderment. Amy wanted to lean over to tell her friend something but she couldn't really manage it.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » November 24th, 2013, 5:23 pm

John raised his hands Alright then enough for nowmust get on! Time flies..or goes in circles...or lines... or just all over the place.. He turned round and started writing his name on the board Righty ho then, I am Mr John Smith, no I do not like the beer of that name, and you may not call me John boy He jumped over his desk pulling out a bouncy ball and began to play with it as he paced the room

Ok lets see what all those protons, electrons and electrical impulses in your heads know. Who here can tell me what is the most deadly thing on your little planet? Anyone at all? He had moved to a boy at the back who was on his phone. John just leaned down picked the phone up took it apart and took out the battery, all in mid sentence before walking away Anyone at all? I will start picking away at random He threw the ball onto the front desk and caught it bouncing back, repeating the action moving side to side
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 24th, 2013, 5:31 pm

Amy watched him move around the class with the blue eyes she has always been noted for. He spoke in a way which made her presume he hadn't always been a teacher. In fact, he spoke in a way which made her thing that he hadn't taught at all. Impossible though; he wouldn't of got the job otherwise. She let out an amused chuckle when he took the phone, but it turned into another puzzled one when he took it apart.

When he moved to the front of the class and said he'd pick at random, everyone looked a bit nervous. Understandably so, he was the most unusual teacher they had come across. Amy thought she'd spare the class of the horror of being chosen at random. Just this one time.
"The mosquito is the most deadly thing on Earth" she said, not too confidently even though she knew, from her documentary collection, it was.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » November 24th, 2013, 5:43 pm

John looked over and the blue eyed girl who answered and stopped bouncing the ball Mosquitos you say, close but no cup of tea and crumpet! He threw the ball at her and moved to the board to write one big word Ants my young people, are the deadliest things on earth There was an outbreak of laughter, John just calmly waited and watched

Oh how you laugh but consider this. These teeny tiny itsy bitsy things live all over the world. They dig and dig and dig making their home under yours. What happens if they dig enough? BOOM Slamming his hand on the desk as he said so Their goes your house, collapsed gone, finito. One nil to the ants, and they don't stop there. Some ants can poison, bite, irritate, devour and attack you. Two nil to the ants. Further more they can lift up to fifty times their weight and reproduce rapidly, so stamping on one or two wont bother them much, three nil to the ants, and the only thing you do to stop them is sprinkle some smelly powder
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 24th, 2013, 8:24 pm

Amy caught the ball. Surprising herself at her quick reaction. Quick reactions were never Amy's thing. She didn't laugh with the others when he came up with ants. She simply listened and stared, wondering if he was real or not. She had funny teachers in the past. One's who, when they left, she cried over. Mr Smith was something new. The boy who Mr. Smith had taken the phone off of looked a little annoyed.

Partly because he phone was in pieces and partly because he didn't appreciate this new teacher's humour or the things he was coming out with.
"Are you off your head?" he asked in the typical Newport chav accent. Amy was thankful she didn't speak like that. With family from Wales, England and Ireland she had developed a bit of a rouge accent.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 12:32 am

John stopped mid speech and look dead straight at the boy, glaring him down. His facial expression changed, a more serious side than the past minutes of class I would sooner be off my head... He said in a mock voice to imitate the boy ..than off to detention He held up the battery You get this back at the end if you behave and no more be said, capiche? He then looked over at Amy If you don't mind, I would appreciate that ball back as well. RIGHT! on with the lesson, there are some notebooks here come and get one, do not worry I don't bite, least not normally, and I want you to copy the notes I write down He began to scribble on the whiteboard, the writing looking and odd mix between messy and perfectly tidy, yet fully readable
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2013, 12:43 am

The boy shrugged and mumbled a weak "Whatever" at Mr. Smith. He did feel a bit stupid, and Amy could sense that. She relished when that happened. That boy was the type of boy to shout an insult to someone like herself for no reason at all, just to cause upset. When the man looked at her she snapped out of her brief moment of thought and nodded.

There was a rush to get a notebook, so Amy waiting until the crowd of pupils had dispersed back to their seats. Still holding onto the ball, she stood up and walked to the front. She put the ball down next to the folder rack so it wouldn't roll away and picked up the last notepad. Amy retreated to her seat. She wrote her details on the front of the notepad and began copying down what Mr Smith was writing, holding her pen in that funny way everyone pointed out.

She didn't write like the others. Amy was used to having subtle differences. She ran her hand through her hair momentarily at glanced up at the clock. It had been half an hour already. She was a little less focused, with it being lunch time next.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 12:49 am

John spent the rest of the lesson lounging in the chair, walking around checking over peoples shoulders. Before long the bell rang and he bounded down to front Alrighty then good work, books away, chow time, I will be around should any of you happen to have any more questions but for now, ta ta, and arrivadenci! With the last words her threw the battery over to the boy and began to walk over to Amy a curious look on his face. He waited till the others had cleared away Your not like the other students here.. your different... a good different, something unexpected yet expectingly enjoyable
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)