[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83) — My Lion King Forum

Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Re: Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Postby nalasimba83 » March 7th, 2015, 4:48 am

They all nodded. Troy looked at Kat for approval. She shrugged and smiled,"Why not? I mean it is the safest place."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » March 7th, 2015, 4:59 am

"Okay. Then let's go get Amelia and head back over there," Austin said. "Oh, Troy. Could I have the knife? Just so that, if anyone comes and attacks us, I can fight them?" He eyed the dead meat, not trusting that either of them would be able to fight with those lugs of meat with them.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » March 7th, 2015, 5:10 am

"Umm,"Troy said, frowning a bit. "Yeah sure,"he replied. He reluctantly gave the knife over to Austin, seeing that it was one of his prized possessions.

"Here,"Kat cut in. She pulled a knife from her pocket and tossed it over to Austin. "Also, can you carry this meat Austin? I don't want to smell like raw meat." She tossed the animal over to Austin. "It's a boys job,"she said grinning.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 7th, 2015, 5:16 am

"Sexist much?" Austin asked with a smile, showing that he wasn't offended by it. He adjusted the meat on him so it wasn't so heavy. "Okay. Here, troy. You can take back your knife," he said, handing it over to him. "There. Now we all have a weapon, so if we get separated and are attacked, we won't be defenseless."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » March 7th, 2015, 6:15 am

"I doubt we're going to get attacked,"Troy said. "The tributes are at their hiding stage, instead of their attacking stage. With the way things are going, we are more likely to die with the Capitol toying around with us. I say we look out for electric fields, sudden erosions, or Capitol mutants."

"Since when did you get so smart?"Kat asked, surprised.

"I was always smart..."Troy said. "I mean, I'm not bragging." Troy replied almost immediately. "Just-"

"Goddamn Troy,"Kat laughed. "It's a compliment, no need to overwork it."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 7th, 2015, 3:53 pm

"I'd rather face tributes than whatever the Capitol throws at us," Austin muttered. "But still. If we get attacked by muttants, we can fight them off. All the others we'll just have to be careful with and watch our step."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » March 7th, 2015, 9:53 pm

"Since we partnered up now, I'm going to rely on Troy to come up with all our strategies,"Kat said. "And I can be the fighter."

"Sounds to me that you're degrading our physical abilities,"Troy said half-seriously to Kat.

Kat shrugged,"I was never the nice one..." She looked down at the ground,"I am not exactly degrading your fighting skills. I'm just calculating all our abilities and advantages and comparing it to each others. Amelia is of course blind, which gives her a severe disadvantage. Her 'seeing through her feet' can only do certain things. She also lacks in close combat, and her only strong suit are bows, and I took the only one. This makes her completely defenseless and in need of protection. Austin has never had any experience with weapons or fights or anything. You can say he was a regular person who was thrown in to the games." She looked at Austin to make sure he wasn't getting offended by her comments. "And as for his smartness, he's average as well. Like I said, he's like a regular human being who was thrown into the games. And as for you,"she said looking at Troy. "You're a coward-"

Troy pouted,"Very funny." Kat shrugged. "If only you can see me kick some ass."

"Since when did you become an elite fighter Mr.Troy?"Kat joked around.

"This sounds the wrong way, but everything good happened since you left,"Troy replied. "And I'm pretty good at fighting now."

"What are your strong weapons?"Kat asked, suddenly analyzing Troy from head to toe.

"I'm pretty good at everything, but I fight best with my knife and sword,"he held out his knife.

"Any significant abilities?"Kat asked.

"My brain?"Troy replied unsure.

"Well no duh, I mean something else,"Kat said.

"My brain isn't one ability. It allows me to come up with strategies, deactivate bombs, rig the forest area, find patterns in a trap, and stuff. I also have good survival techniques, like finding water and food and stuff."

Kat looked at him, kind of surprised,"I thought you were actually weak and pathetic."

"Well,"Troy said with color rising to his cheeks. "Someone had to take over when you left right?"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 9th, 2015, 1:55 am

"You do know that I'm walking right here, right?" Austin asked. "But, yeah. I suppose I am just a regular person with no chances of surviving this." Except with you, he added silently. "Yeah, Troy's actually pretty smart. He just didn't have a reason to show it off when you were around and in charge."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » March 9th, 2015, 2:37 am

Kat laughed,"I talk bad about everyone. You should have listened to the things I called Troy back when we were training."

"You should have listened to the things I called you too,"Troy muttered to Kat.

"I heard that,"Kat said elbowing Troy's chest.

"What's in that fist?"Troy asked. "That hurt!"

"It was meant to,"Kat replied.

"I'll slap you,"Troy said in a playful matter.

"Then why won't you?"Kat asked.

"Because I don't hit girls,"Troy replied.

"Why not?"Kat asked curiously. In her and Austin's district, boys used to wrestle girls for food. They also used to bully and pick on the girls for sheer pleasure. She was sure this happened in other districts, since there was always violence.

"It's just wrong..."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 9th, 2015, 2:42 am

"I didn't know you were such a softie," Austin said to Troy. "But I suppose not everyone's like the people in our district. And that's probably a good thing for the girls."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)