[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - World of Warriors — My Lion King Forum

World of Warriors

World of Warriors

Postby nalasimba83 » November 12th, 2013, 1:06 am

Andri reluctantly woke up to the loud noises of her phone. She got up from her bed and opened the flowery curtains squinting to the bright light of the sun, and there he stood,Daniel Flyer. Andri sleepily waved back and changed into a loose T-shirt and some jeans, before she got stopped by her mom,Jenna.

"Where are you heading,Andy?"She called out as she began drowning glasses of orange juice through her throat.

Her black hair flew messily around the air and her dark brown eyes fixed on Andri.

"Hello?I am talking to you,"she laughed as she set down her glass and got the remote.

"Sorry-my friends call me Andri, so Andy wasn't popping in my head,"Andri muttered quietly as she began staring at the white tiles of the kitchen.

"Oh, would you like me to call you Andri then?"Jenna excitedly asked.

"No no it's fine-Listen mom, I really have to go okay?"Andri said as she began piling books on her bag and made her way through the kitchen.

"Wait Andri, you know-"

"Yes mom,I'll be home early!"

"No-its not-"

"Daniel is waiting for me okay?"

"I-I love you!"Jenna called out as her disappointed expression flew towards the TV.

Andri sighed as a guilty feeling flew towards her just as Daniel waved back towards her. His messy black hair shook his face and his light glasses got tilted towards one side. Andri sheepishly looked from her oversized T-shirt and jeans towards his tucked in checkered shirt and kacki pants.

"Wow, um...you didn't have to dress up just to grab breakfast,"Andri loosely exclaimed.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Re: World of Warriors

Postby Skyrim » November 12th, 2013, 7:13 am

"Nah don't worry about it,"Daniel said as his gaze shifted from his clothing towards her casual attire.

Andri shrugged and raised her eyebrows questioningly at Daniel and let out a shaky laugh as she slowly began following him. The busy and crowded streets made them lose track of each other until they crossed the next.

"Why is it so busy?"Daniel asked while smiling in front of a fancy restaurant inscripted with the words: DeNile's in bold red colors that flashed it's way capturing the attention of both who quietly took a seat in the red leather chairs as they scanned the room with wonder.
Skyrim
We must only hope

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That one day,the light will lead us

Nickname(s): Sky
Pride Points: 1

Postby nalasimba83 » November 12th, 2013, 7:20 am

"Really?DeNile's?This is only breakfast Daniel, you didn't have to do this,"Andri said with another laugh.

She looked around the room and spotted a waiter. His formal hat and tucked suit intimidated her as she could feel stares around the room into their booth. She ducked her head and forcefully smiled at Daniel who's mouth seemed to have never shut. His flashing teeth let out a minty fresh breath and he let out his glasses. His eyes looked a little smaller and light white marks outlined the almond shape of his eyes as he began to rub them tenderly.

"You took off your glasses, I mean can you see alright?"Andri asked as she began reaching her hand towards the rectangle shaped lenses.

She looked through them and saw silent blurrs and her eyes opened with a small pain as she began squinting til the sensation was over. She saw the amused Daniel who reached back for his glasses.

"God,how do you see with those?"
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Skyrim » November 12th, 2013, 7:29 am

Daniel let out a shaky laugh and leaned towards her slowly moving his elbows,"I don't think those are for you."

He rested them on the corner of the shining wood as he handed her a menu. He scanned through the items peering his eyes at Andri who seemed to be raising her eyebrows at all the choices.

"Can't decide?"Daniel asked her.

He looked at the waiter and at his watch as his sight returned to her. Her light brown eyes looked straight through him as he heavily sighed and her loose hair dripped down her shoulder as he distractedly started staring letting his mouth wide open. He ruffled his straight hair and began laughing with a little embarrased feeling as Andri bit her lip and pretended not to notice.

"Yeah,hard choices. I never been to this place before, I'm probably going to save my allowance every month for this place,"he said trying to cover up the embarrassment with boring details of the place.

Daniel rested the left side of his head towards the table and began staring around the ceiling as he looked at waiters,"So you want to order? I am really fine with anything,"he said breaking the silence between them.

Andri smiled with her lips and motioned for the menu scanning through it quickly as her eyes followed the clock. She raised her eyebrows at him as the waiter came by cleaning the tables.

"No really! I-I-Everything looks good to me,"Daniel finished.
Skyrim
We must only hope

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » November 12th, 2013, 7:42 am

(sorry i had to use daniel, you can use Andri for your next post)

Andri placed the menu down on the table and her anxious and amazed expression dissolved immediately as she crossed her eyebrows and rested her hands on her thighs. She looked at him with a questioning expression as she leaned closer and said,"This place is expensive."

There was no tone of gratitude or happiness in her voice so Daniel simply nodded, eyeing the menu eagerly.

"No that really wasn't a statement, it was a question."

Daniel shrugged with amusement as he let go of his hands and nodded.

"A question saying how did you afford this."

Daniel untucked his shirt and let out a kind smile showing his wallet,"Like this..."

Andri rolled her eyes and plucked the empty wallet laying down all the pressure of guilt in her head.

"Daniel!Won't your mother get angry. I mean this place is unbelievable and all,but-but I know you didn't tell her that you used your money to grab breakfast, or a really expensive dinner--- lets face it Daniel,it was practically a dinner--anyways, you didn't tell her that you used this money to go to DeNile's with me. I appreciate it and all,but that wasn't neccessary."

Andri simply smiled and put on her dull navy blue sweater and got up and swung open the door with Daniel panting heavily and chasing after her. He had a weary expression on and seemed like a disappointment following after her with tales.

"Oh I'm not angry Daniel,"Andri said as she turned around and stared at him.

A huge circle of sweat laid on his back and his hair turned a rough curly color. He forced himself to smile as he crouched down and rested his arms on his knees breathing heavily. In a moment or two he got up noticing her clutch her bag to get out her keys.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Skyrim » November 12th, 2013, 11:33 pm

"Wait!You owe me,for that dinner you walked out on,"Daniel asked with a slow smile spreading across his sweaty face.

Andri widened her eyed and did a little laugh and nodded as she let go of the tight grip of the bag and followed him. THey walked across the block hearing the lous noises and the polluted air as they stepped in on a flashy big club.

"Well?I ALSO wanted to go here,"Daniel shouted and pretended to laugh as the loud music blanketed his voice.

A big and muscular built guard halted them as he firmly put a grip on the doorway asking for an I.D or a pass. Daniel sheepishly shrugged and looked back at Andri with a mixture of embarrassment and disappointment as he attempted a smile at Andri. Andri sighed and let go of the small ponytail and loosely tucked her hair into one shoulder and forcefully made a smile at a boy that went in. Daniel's vein bulged and the blood flowed through his head and his eyes widened. The boy smiled and said to the guard that loosened his grip and let them in.

"Don't ever think I am ever going to go that again,"Andri said shooting the boy a nasty look.

Daniel nodded,"I am counting on that,want a drink?"

Andri shrugged and nodded.
Skyrim
We must only hope

Postby nalasimba83 » November 12th, 2013, 11:50 pm

Andri looked around eyeing everybody with a weird look. Many people dressed in black leather jackets and had lots of eyeliners around, she saw a hexagonal glass mirror and stepped forward trying to avoid a weird stares coming from everyone.She looked inside and found it like a glass wall seeing five people and a man in chains. She tensed and her heart did a leap, she tried to go in but there was no door. She saw a boy pull out a sword and strike him with loud lightning flowing all over and the mirror crashed. She looked around and nobody seemed to notice that. She saw the boy who looked at her interestingly and began to pull Daniel by his wrist.

"What?"Daniel asked with a trace of annoyance in his voice.

"I think we had a little too much fun, we are going to go,now,"Andri said quickly calling for a little cab.

Daniel pushed in getting squished next to her.

"Please tell me you saw that,"Andri said quietly not wanting to startle the cab driver.

Daniel twisted his face in confusion and shrugged.

"Please,no I wasn't the only one that saw that!"Andri said raising her voice.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Skyrim » November 14th, 2013, 9:17 am

Daniel gently patted her on the shoulder looking concerned himself,"Andri, lets just get you home, okay? Maybe you drank too much,"Daniel guessed,but remembered he didn't come back with the glasses of drinks when he heard the soft screams of Andri.

Andri shook her head frantically, and then nodded. She pushed the light brown hair out of her face and he could see the outline was dimly covered in light sweat.

"Listen, your totally welcome to stay at my place if you want to okay?"Daniel offered thinking she would turn it down for sure, then seemed surprised when she nodded to his offer.

"You sure? I mean, maybe you should talk it over with your mom, I think she would like to know Andri,"Daniel said.
Skyrim
We must only hope

Postby nalasimba83 » November 14th, 2013, 9:24 am

Andri looked back and reluctantly shook her head,"She doesn't have to, she would have probably figured that if I wasn't home by now, I would have been staying at your place, she trusts you, sometimes a bit too much,"Andri said with a small laugh trying to forget what she saw.

Daniel seemed shocked,not wanting to press on her,not knowing how to carefully reply, he shut up.

Andri got out of the cab and looked around a small yellow and red bricked apartment,"This is it,right?"

Daniel nodded, lightly patting away the specks of dust flying around him. The air seemed chilly and dark and the clouds swirled over them. Andri pushed open the gates and pulled frantically,"Your place is locked?"

Daniel seemed genuinely surprised and felt his pockets and frowned. A small growl was heard behind them, as they reluctantly turned to see a small Chihuahua, as they burst out laughing before the growl got bigger,"Wow,daniel...you never told me you had a pet."

Andri's face was a mixture of sweat and tears,but the same prettiness visibly showed with the surprise still inside of her head. She looked over at Daniel who seemed to have been sweating even more, he shook his head in disbelief.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Skyrim » November 16th, 2013, 2:20 am

"A pet? Oh you mean this guy over here. No, my mom would kill me if i got a pet, I'd want a dog of course. Come on little buddy, over here!"Daniel said a high pitched voice as he crouched and lent his hand for him to sniff.

The dog came closer and green liquid spurt from his nose, acid. It began to sting on Daniel's hand. He did a short scream, well aware that Andri was looking at him with terror. She began tugging as his sleeve and pressed him to the gates along with herself. The dog became bigger and talons came out. The soft and light brown fur turned darker and the softness became dry scales that felt and looked like iron. He was about 7 feet tall and louder growls came out. Andri looked around the street and nobody seemed to notice the monster. One man opened his windows and laughed.

"You better chop that tree over there, the branch is getting to thick,"he said.

"A tree?WHAT TREE?You call this beast a tree?"Daniel said, trembling.

"Easy there, you might as well get a hammer and knock that boy for good if you don't seem fond of him,"he replied and drove out as the lights became green.

"What?"Daniel said with the same shakiness.
Skyrim
We must only hope

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)