[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Perfect Two | Private — My Lion King Forum

The Perfect Two | Private

Re: The Perfect Two | Private

Postby Kipekee » November 9th, 2013, 2:53 am

Fireheart purred and then turned to the medicine cat den, carefully dragging her so she didn't have to walk.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Marz » November 9th, 2013, 3:59 am

"Thanks." Spottedleaf purred as she placed the leaves on her wounds and she ate two poppy seeds.
Marz
We become what we think about

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Nickname(s): Marcy, Marmar
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » November 9th, 2013, 9:51 pm

Fireheart patiently waited.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » November 10th, 2013, 12:35 am

"Okay, Fireheart, can you take me to Bluestar now?" Spottedleaf asked with a soft purr.
Marz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » November 16th, 2013, 10:42 pm

He nodded, picked her up and dragged her.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » November 16th, 2013, 10:44 pm

"Thanks, Fireheart."Spottedleaf purred softly letting Fireheart drag her.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » November 17th, 2013, 1:58 am

Fireheart put her in front of Bluestar's cave and nudged her. "Go on now."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » November 18th, 2013, 10:59 pm

"okay."Spottedleaf mumbled stumbling into Bluestar's den."Bluestar. It's me Spottedleaf.I had a vision while I was gone." Spottedleaf purred. Bluestar's right ear twitched."Leaf, you're alive? How can this be? I saw you get killed!"She asked running to Leaf hugging her. "Hehe, I guess I was in a coma. But, leader, I had a vision. It was terrible." Spottedleaf purred, her ears pinned down. "What? What was it about Leaf?" Bluestar purred pacing around the den. "Err, two clans, clashing together. Thunder. Water. I could hear the loud thunder and lightning on one side, a river on the other side. It must be a sign my leader. A war is coming."Spottedleaf mumbled bowing her head down, a tear dropped into the dusty floor.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » November 18th, 2013, 11:06 pm

Fireheart waited outside.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Marz » November 19th, 2013, 10:06 pm

"We have to ready the warriors! Leaf, you know we don't have many warriors and we don't have many apprentices either. You, however, know how to defend and attack. Would you like to become a warrior? We really need a new addition to the warriors." Blue star purred hesitantly pacing around the den.
Marz

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)