[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Re: [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » November 12th, 2013, 3:57 am

"There's nothing we can do about it. I'm the princess of the kingdom, and even I can't do anything about it. You say there's a seahag. Do you think she'd turn me into a mermaid? Just for a few days, and then maybe she could turn us both into hunans?" Jasmine suggested. "What do you think?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » November 12th, 2013, 4:23 am

Flounder's expression turned and his eyes narrowed pleadingly,"Ariel, I don't know. I trust her, but really...?"

Sebastian stood frozen with water coming out as if he was so enraged words couldn't even spill out of his burned mouth.

Ariel's eye's widened and she hesitated before looking Jasmine in the eye and replying,"Flounder...does have a point. Ursula would do that,but she always adds a twist around the deal, she can't be trusted, and putting her on the lifeline of a boy..."

Ariel's dull expression gradually turned into a smile as she squealed with excitement and replied to Jasmine,"Well, there is always option 2. Marrissa..."

Sebastion mouth began getting control again,"No! Marrissa is very loyal to the sea and serves her duty rather than mingling with humans like the DAUGHTER OF THE SEA HERSELF!"

"Sebastian actually does have a point, she wouldn't even do it and she'd go tell Triton,but she still has the power of persuasion,"Ariel gently replied hiding a genuine worry in her tone.

Flounder dived back into the water and shot up into the air again,"Marrissa won't do you any good Ariel, but Ursula, NO WAY!"
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » November 12th, 2013, 4:31 am

"Hm...There is also Jafar. He always seems keen on getting rid of me, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind making me a mermaid. But would he tell Father is the problem...." Jasmine sat silently, trying to think of a way to become a mermaid. "You said you figured out a way to break the barrier. Maybe there's some way to transform me into a mermaid, without going to anyone?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » November 12th, 2013, 4:39 am

Ariel nodded and stood up touching the rocky-like barrier,"This is like a territory marker, in order to cross it , we must change into the opposite of ourselves.And transforming you into a mermaid without going to anyone...might be impossible. Ursula wouldn't tell anyone of course, she is in banishment, if anybody heard about it, they'd tell Triton, and she might as well wish she was dead salmon.This is going to be really tricky,since Ursula can't reach you anywhere. We will start out by you becoming a mermaid, so we can start out with Option 2 which is now Option 1."
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 12th, 2013, 4:42 am

"Alright. How do we get there?" Jasmine asked eagerly. Anything to help her forget about the boy that she had accidentally sentenced to death, and the forced marriage.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 12th, 2013, 7:08 am

Ariel grunted and strained her forehead as she furiously began thinking,"I got something, but mind you, we would get ourselves killed, and it might not even work."

Sebastian crankily answered back,"What's new?"

Flounder shrugged and looked at Ariel nervously,"Ariel, please don't do this. If Triton finds out, we will never even get out of the palace!"

"Hey listen here fish, I am only participating in this nonsense, because sadly...half my duties are for the princess herself,"Sebastion replied.

"Shush you two, all we need is a diversion for Ursula to meet you Jasmine, but remember when she offers you the deal, give it some thought. All we need is for Triton not to find out so we will probably give a wild goose chase leaving only Triton to go into Ursula's land. For sure, she will take this as an advantage to go to our palace, but when she sees Marrissa there, she will be forced to only swim around her house and upward, where you will be waiting. That's all the plan I thought of, and you see why now its difficult and can get us all killed,"Ariel finished.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 12th, 2013, 11:43 am

"Yes," Jasmin.e nodded. "I understand the risk, but, if this works, it'll be worth it. I'll listen to what she has to say. Let's get this started." She smiled gleefully
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 12th, 2013, 7:50 pm

Flounder squinted his eyes as he looked up at Ariel,"Please don't tell me i am part of the plan. I dont want to go into that dreadful place again."

Ariel laughed and raised her eyebrows,"then I hope you don't mind staying here and watching out for sharks."

Flounder's happy face dissolved almost immediately.

"Alright Jasmine,do you think your ready for a swim in the shore?"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 12th, 2013, 9:07 pm

Jasmine looked down for a moment, trying to decide what to do. "Yes, I'm ready," she answered finally.

-----

Meanwhile, Aladdin was chained up in the prison, awaiting his death the next morning. "She was the princess,, and I fell in love with her. I wish I hadn't. After all, she can only marry a prince."

"Hello!" Aladdin knew that voice anywhere. He looked up to hlsee his monkey friend Abu.

"Hey, Abu!" Aladdin greeted. "What have you been up to, you little thief?" Abu gave a little shrug, then pulled out his treasures from under his vest. Aladdin laughed. "That has enough money to make us all rich."

"Hello, boy!" A raspy voice said. Abu screeched, gathered his treasured, and hid behind Aladdin.

"Who are you?" Aladdin asked.

"You said you saw the princess," the old man said, ignoring Aladdin's question. "How long ago was that?"

"A few hours ago," Aladdin answered simply. "Why?"

"Do you know where she went?" The beggar asked.

"She said something about galking to Jafar about my arrest," Aladdin responded. "I don't know anything after that. Why?"

"Rumor has it she's been missing since just before sunset," the beggar asked. "Rumor also says that only a boy in a purple vest would know where she would have gone."

"Well, as you can see, I'm chained up, so I won't be able to help," Aladdin answered, moving his hands and rattling the chains.

"On contraire," the beggar said, pulling out a key. "The princess is important, and you're going to help find her."

"Like I can do that? There's still one other problem: I'm a street rat, and all the palace guards know who I am."

"Wrong again, boy!" The beggar said. He pulled out a gold object. "This is a genie lamp. You can make three wishe"

Aladdin looked intriguinly at it. He rubbed the lamp, and a genie arose.

"Hello, master. What three wishes would you like?" The genie asked.

"First, get all three of us out of Agrabah," Aladdin requested.

"As you wish!" The genie said, and they zipped out of the prison and landed in a jungle.

"Take your time to make your second wish," the Genie said.

"Can you turn me into a prince?" Alaaddin asked.

"Let's see here. Ceasar salad? No. Crab cakes? Ow! No. How to make a prince. Now, is that an actual wish? Say the magic words!" Genie prompted.

"Genie, I wish for you to make me a prince!" Aladdin wished. Within a second, Aladdin looked like he was from the royal family. He was happy. If and when he found Jasmine, he could marry her now.

(I wasn't planning on having Aladdin during this time, but I didn't want a short post, so I just started writing a prison escape for Aladdin. I have to get on homework, though, which is why it wasn't very detailed.)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 12th, 2013, 10:32 pm

(yeah, its ok!)

Ariel smiled and Jasmine made a big splash into the roaring waves of the light blue water. The smell of the salty and crispy air flowed through them as they held their breath and went underwater.

"Alright Sebastion, go to Triton,"Ariel said in a stiff voice.

Sebastion scowled,"Why me?"

Ariel rolled her eyes,"After all those complaints and rules you want to set up about me...father only trusts you."

Sebastian looked satisfied as he crawled throughout the sand and entered the palace. Ariel looked up and found that Jasmine was missing, just groups of air bubbles started popping away. Flounder swam next to Ariel and looked up to her.

"She isn't a mermaid Ariel, she has to sometimes go to the surface sometimes,"Flounder assured her.

Ariel smiled as Jasmine came back down on her with her cheeks puffed up and her eyes widened.

Ariel could hear the loud and thunderous voice of Triton as he disappeared into Ursula's territory. THe air seemed to get colder and darker as the sand quicked up and excited laughs of evil followed. Marrissa frowned as they hid in the coral. Small tentacles flowed overhead panicking slowly as she grabbed Jasmine and pushed her down into the land. Ariel swam quickly with Flounder rushing ahead.

"Stop!Or else Triton would and will know about this,"Ariel threatened.

Ursula smiled with her mole sticking out and her silver and short hair sticking out out into the air as spikes as her fair and large hands let go of Jasmine.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)