[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Re: [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » November 14th, 2013, 11:53 pm

Jasmine put on the blue hood like she would with her tan shawl, then followed Ariel out of their room. "Where are we going exactly?" She asked.

Meanwhile, Aladdin, now known as Prince Ali, was talking with the Sultan and Jafar. He had no idea where the begfar was. He had mysteriously diapeared shortly before Aladdin asked before his second wish.

"You say you're here to help find my daughter," Sultan was saying. "How exactly?"

"Before she left the last time, I had seen her in the marketplace. She had mentioned something about wanting to escape Agrabah. I didn't understand why at the time, but I never asked her either," Aladdin explained. "But I saw her every now and then go to the ocean that's not too far away from here. I thought maybe we could check there first."

"Very well, Prince Ali. We'll do what you want, if it means getting Agrabah's princess back." Sultan agreed.

"But just know, if you lead us into some sort of trap, you will be killed for it," Jafar snarled.

"Trust me, this is no trap," Aladdin told them. He climbed up onto Abu, who was now an elephant, while Jafar got on a horse, and Sultan rode on the magic carpet. Aladdin hoped he could find his love soon. He had to admit he missed seeing her. But what if they never did find her?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » November 15th, 2013, 1:34 am

"Ursula's. She would be probably talking to her weird dog pets or something about her glory and how she thinks she tricked us. She would be giving ALL the details, maybe even an antidote,"Ariel said.

She looked behind to see Flounder and Sebastian arguing before she put a finger up her mouth.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » November 15th, 2013, 1:40 am

"Oh. Good idea!" Jasmine said. They swam all the way to Ursula's lair and looked through one of the holes.

"That princess will wish she never made the deal!" Ursula was saying. "I bet she didn't even hear my part about not being able to touch human objects, she was too focused on becoming a mermaid." She let out an evil laugh. "The only problem is, if she kisses her true love, then she'll turn into a human, and there's nothing I can do about that."

"True love," Jasmine whispered. "The boy!" She sxclaimed a little too loudly. She quickly covered her mouth and hid from the viewing area.

"Who was that?" Ursula asked. "Flotsam, Jetsam, go see if the princesses are at Atlantica or not!" She ordered. Jasmine qickly swam away, grabbing Ariel's wrist as she did so.

"Sorry, Ariel. I didn't want to get ourselves spotted," Jasmine apoligized. "But at least we know the antidote now. I just wish I knew the boy was still alive or not. He is cunning."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » November 15th, 2013, 1:50 am

"Well it seems to me that if he is your true love, then why can't you be his?"Ariel asked with a small blush."Based on what you look like to me, you must have told him that your life was boring in the land didn't you? Then, if he really us cunning, he could figure it out don't you think?"
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 15th, 2013, 1:54 am

"Yes," Jasmine answered, still trying to get used to her fins. "And being a street rat, he would have seen me come to the shore every now and then. I mean, I wasn't that invisible. And he got both of us away from the guards when they were chasing us. He'll do whatever he can to get out of dangerous things."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 15th, 2013, 2:04 am

"Hey? We still have another spell Ursula can put on me... Turning me into a human! I bet I can find the boy, try to help him escape, get him to kiss you, and and well, if you want yo stay mermaid, your always welcome here,"Ariel said sadly.

Flounder whimpered slightly,"We got bigger problems."

Ariel peered next to him and found Ursula's pet pirhanas.

"Quick Hide!"she whispered to Jasmine.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 15th, 2013, 2:06 am

Jasmine quickly hid behind a rock as the eels swam by, their eyes looking around for any suspicious things. They soon passed, and Jasmine relaxed. "That was close. But I like your idea, Ariel. That might actually work!" She whispered so that the eels couldn't hear her, but the mermaid could.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 15th, 2013, 2:19 am

"Let's just first get back to Atlantica, father's going to kill me,"Ariel lightly said as she grabbed hold of jasmine and tugged her into the palace walls.

She took of her hoods and motioned for Jasmine to do the same,"I know a shortcut,"Ariel said pointing throaugh the corals.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 15th, 2013, 4:24 am

Jasmine took off her hood and looked at the corals. "Alright, lead the way, Princess," she said, motioning for Ariel to take the lead.

Meanwhile, on the shore, Aladdin, Jafar, and Sultan were trying to look for signs of Jasmine's presence at the beach.

"Her footprints lead to those stepping stones," Aladdin said. "Should I look across them for any other findings?"

"Sure! Go right ahead!" Sultan said. Aladdin nodded and jumped onto Carpet, flgying over the stones while gazing down at them. Then he saw a leaf with some pebnles on it. "Down there!" He told Carpet, and when they landed, he looked at the leaves. One was talking about him being killed tomorow, and the other said "what are you doing here". Aladdin knew this wasn't a message for whoever just happened to stumble upon it. It had been written for a specific person. But who?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 15th, 2013, 4:52 am

Ariel halted and looked up, "look...over there,"ariel said as she pointed her finger towards a shadow. "It's like a carpet, it moving,"Ariel said excitedly.

Jasmine gasped and quickly hid behind the corals.

"What's wrong?"Ariel said with a slow frown."That could be the boy!"

Jasmine looked up just as Sebastian came in.

"Or that could be her father,"Sebastian said boredly.

"How do you know?"Ariel said with a little shock in her tone.

"I am a crab, I look at seagulls, people want to hunt me down and i pinch whoever does that, I wander around those obnoxious humans..."Sebastian went on.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)