[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Re: [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » November 10th, 2013, 6:45 am

Jasmine was walking through the marketplace. This wasn't her first time, but every new marketer or actor surprised her in good and in bad ways. She bumped into a man, and her shawl came down, showing her hair. "I'm so sorry," she said. I hope no one saw that, she thought. Aladdin was sitting up on a canopy high above her, but he still saw a clear shot of her as she pulled her shawl back over her head. But the princess was oblivious to the street rat'. Jasmine walked through the market, looking at all the different shops. When she saw a little boy trying to get an pple, she gave it to him, forgetting the fact that these were places that she had to pay at.

"I hope you can pay for that!" A middle-aged man growled.

"Oh, yes, of course. Here's a gold piece," the princess said, and flipped it at him. That seemed to satisfy him, and she continuedon her walk around the marketplace.

"Hello!" A voice startled her. She turned around and saw a boy in apurple vest and white pants looking at her. "You don't look like you're from around here."

"Not from in the marketplace, no." Jasmine answered. "But I live closer than you think."

"Do you want to come to my place?" The boy asked.

"Sure," the princess answered, and took the boy's hand. They ran to a crumbled building, and the boy led him up a staircase, warning her about low boards. When they finally reached the top, she realized how much she had taken her life for granted. This boy didn't have much, but yet he seemed to be surviving.

"I know, it's not much, but it's got a great view!" He moved a sheet, and it revealed the palace that Jasmine lived in. She frowned at the sight of it.

"Oh, yes. It's wonderful." She said gloomily, turning away from it.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » November 10th, 2013, 10:55 pm

Ariel began hearing voices in the room next to her as Triton began talking to her in a loud and thunderous voice,"Ariel, you have to stop wandering around all the time. As your duty as princess, you have to start stepping up to your abilities!"

"I know dad, and I would do that,if there was anything to do other than flap my tail and seat in a seashell all day, if that is what you mean by stepping up to my abilities,"Ariel sharply replied.

Triton sighed and swam away.

Ariel frowned and sighed gloomily,Jasmine didn't show up yet. Yep, life in the sea...was pretty stupid.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » November 11th, 2013, 3:43 am

"You have something against the palace?" Aladdin asked.

"Yes, but I don't feel like talking about why," Jasmine said. Aladdin didn't try pressing her. Instead, he changed the subject.

"How was your adventure in the marketplace?" He asked, sort of jokingly.

"Not really an adventure at all, actually. I just helped a starving boy," Jasmine admitted.

"What made you leave your home?" Aladdin asked.

"My father was forcing me to get married," Jasmine answered.

"Well, life's not any better out here. You just run around, avoiding the guards," Aladdin explained.

"You're not free to make your choices," Jasmine added.

"You just feel so..." Aladdin began.

"Trapped." The two said simultaneously. They looked at each other and smiled. Aladdin coughed, and changed the subject again.

"You know, if you ever go back to your home, but have to leave again, this place is always open to you," Aladdin told her.

"Thank you," Jasmine replied. They started leaning in, and before they knew it, they were kissing. Jasmine had never felt this feeling before, and she knew this was what real love was like. Their kiss was broken up when she heard Razoul and his men.

"They're after me!" Jasmine and Aladdin said simultaneously, then looked at each other confused. "They're after you?" They asked simultaneously. The guards were getting closer to them. They needed to think of a plan fast if they wanted to survive. Aladdin looked down from his window and saw a pile of straw.

"Do you trust me?" Aladdin asked. Jasmine turned to him.

"What?" Jasmine asked.

"Do you trust me?" Aladdin asked, this time more urgently.

"Yes," she answered questioningly.

"Then jump!" Aladdin said, grabbing her hand and jumping with her out of the window and down into the straw. They landed safely, but they knew it wasn't over. They were focused on looking behind them, that Aladdin accidentally ran into Razoul.

"We just keep running into each other, don't we, street rat?" He asked, and threw Aladdin into the grasp of the other guards. Jasmine ran up to them and began hitting them, trying to get them to let Aladdin go. But Razoul just tossed her away, calling her a street mouse.

"I command you to let him go!" Jasmine ordered, and took off her shawl. "By order of the princess."

The guards turned around and immediately bowed.

"The princess?" Aladdin asked, barely audible for anyone else.

"Let him go!" Jasmine repeated.

"I'm sorry. Our orders come from Jafar. You'll have to take it up with him," Razoul told her.

"Believe me, I will," Jasmine answered as they began walking away with Aladdin.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » November 11th, 2013, 4:37 am

Ariel came up above the surface gasping and looked disappointed at an empty cliff. She got up on the rock and began walking forward as she could on her tail as something slammed her face,pushing her back into the water. She tried touching it, she could feel the rock like material but it was clearly invisible. She couldn't take it anymore, it was time for a change. She whipped her red curly hair and sank beneath the waves. She gloomily peered through a bright light,clearly distracted, but a heard of voiced came closer to her. She raised her eyebrows and crouched down, blending her tail with seaweed. She saw Triton, her father with a swarm of mermaids and sighed.

"Ariel,what can we do about her?Always going about and wanting to...explore. And your right Marrissa, there should be a limit to all this nonsense,"he said sadly shaking his head.

Marrissa...Ariel mouthed. She tried remembering the name and nothing came to her head. She turned to find a brown-headed mermaid with thick lips and fair skin. She had on blue seashells and a glittering yellow tail, she was beautiful but something struck in her beauty and made her less appealing.

"Why I'm glad you think so. I just see her everyday by my Corals and just see her pass, and she just swims...upward. Don't you think it's strange Triton. It just seems that she goes everyday to visit the-"Marrissa said but got cut of my Triton's voice.

Ariel crossed her eyebrows showing out her anger,who was this Marrissa to tell her own father what to do about her. Her face turned cherry red and she began slowly breathing through her mouth to keep herself from getting up and shouting at her.

"No. Ariel and I have been through this many times, the human territory is NOT something to mess with. Those obnoxious and dangerous humans,she wouldn't,"Triton continued.

Ariel softened her expression,Jasmine wasn't at all like that. Humans weren't all like that.

"Oh Triton, you have too much faith in Ariel,sometimes,she does have her own little desires,"Marrissa teased.

"Stop it Marrissa, we have discussed this enough and all this conversation was is to discuss her wandering and exploring, nothing about her and the human world,"Triton finished.

Ariel quickly and gracefully got up, she wasn't a baby anymore. She continued seeing the bright spots of light and followed them where the bright blue became shadier and colder. Her bright red hair almost glowed and she began hearing a few laughs. She looks and spotted an old house and peered through it,Ursula. Her heart did a leap, she had the chance to leave now. No, she needed the help, the help only Ursula could provide.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 11th, 2013, 4:56 am

Jasmine stormed into the palace, outraged at the fact that Jafar would order for an innocent man to be captured. She saw the royal visier and called for his attention.

"Jafar!" She said. "A boy was just taken from the marketplace, by your orders!"

"My dear, the boy was a criminal," Jafar said.

"What was his crime?" Jasmine demanded.

"Kidnapping the princess, of course," Jafar answered.

"He didn't kidnap me! I ran away!" The princess protested.

"Oh, my! What a horrible mistake I've made!" Jafar said.

"What do you mean?" Jasmine asked.

"Well, you see, because of his crime, the boy will be, well, beheaded at dawn tomorrow." Jafar informed her. Jasmine covered her mouth in shock and grief. "I'm so sorry, Princess."

"How could you?" Jasmine demanded, then ran out of the room crying. She went to her bedroom and cried on her bed. But she knew it was no use. The only person that could help her now was Ariel. She made it look like she was sleeping in bed, then sneaked out of her room. Ahe ran to the beach shore, jumped across the rocks, then laid a message for Ariel. It read, "I met a boy. He'll be killed tomorrow because of me. Now I know why you were scared of me."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 11th, 2013, 9:05 pm

Ariel sighed, and bolts of rage swam past her as her stomach was fueling up.Jasmine, she needed to visit her again. She swam upward and passed a small house with a familiar girl resting on her bed,Marrissa. Ariel decided to circle around her house,but she would be noticed. Ariel sighed and decided it wouldn't be so bad to have an enemy turned into a friend. Marrissa's sharp eyes caught her and she delicately smiled.

"Ariel,what a surprise,"Marrissa said with a little tease.

"Marrissa,"Ariel whispered.

"Oh goody, you do remember me."

Ariel smirked and clasped her hands tighter than she ever did before,leaving it bruised,"yes.."

"Oh come on and have a cup of tea with me. Triton has told me all about you,"Marrissa continued.

Ariel shrugged,Marrissa didn't seem half-bad.

Ariel went inside, it was cozy with blue covered all over. She found an old bookshelf with many books. Her eye caught one, a plant book covered with a variety of plants. One, that can make mermaids talk on land between barriers. She slipped it carefully on her small bag and smiled. They finished their tea,chatting about random things. She understood why Triton listened to her,she had a way of persuading people.

She opened the book again and went inside a dark cave, Camillero. The plant, lurked beneath the sea. She started digging up and found a shiny coin. She looked around the cave and spotted a bright green leaf. She slowly approaced it, it was Camillero. She happily dug inside her bag and placed it carefully on the top. Then something grabbed her, black tentacled. They had small suckers, Ariel screamed. She took her band and swung at the tentacled cutting them with her nails. She swam away,breathing hard,still clutching her bag. She swam upward,carefully avoiding Marrissa who was too busy training dolphins. She gasped for breath as her head reached air and gulped the plant, there stood jasmine,with the note. She gasped and looked startled.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 11th, 2013, 10:17 pm

Jasmine looked up to see Ariel looking straight at her, surprised. "Ariel!" she exclaimed, brushing away any stray tears. "What are you doing here? I haven't seen you since you swam off." Not knowing what to do, she put the note on the rock like she was planning on doing, in case the mermaid couldn't understand her. But she quickly got out a note and wrote the words "What are you doing here?" on it, and placed it above the one about the boy.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 11th, 2013, 10:59 pm

"Jasmine it's alright, it is just a barrier that keeps us from talking, Triton,my father must have probably put it up. He was just so mad that I missed the stupid concert. I hate him controlling my life, he would just be so mad if he found out that I am here,"Ariel finished.

She soaked her hair and attempted to stand but got knocked down on her tail as she sat perched on an upright position.

"Wow, it works, I can actually talk, and I was thinking about going to Ursula for help,"Ariel said with a shaky laugh.

A striped blue and yellow fished popped out of the water and shouted,"URSULA!"and swam back down.

Ariel recognised that tone,flounder.

A red crab began following staring at the three and replied angrily,"Oh just wait til Triton find out about this!"

Ariel gasped and grabbed the crab,Sebastion,"Fine, then Flounder my most trusted and my best fish will just be with me from now on."

Sebastion frowned,"Oh fine, Oh fine,just try not to get us all killed,oh wait-thats not possible."

His gaze fixed on Jasmine,"no...."

"what?"ariel answered,bewildered.

"YOUR TALKING WITH A HUMAN?"he shouted.

"Oh please tell me Triton didn't train you again,"Ariel said rolling her eyes as she cleared her throat into something deeper,"Humans are dangerous,humans are obnoxious,life in the sea...is perfect."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 12th, 2013, 1:35 am

Jasmine looked at them, amazed. She could understand them. She was puzzled at Ariel's last statement. "What's wrong with being under the sea? It seems like a great life - to swim all day. I wish I could live that way. But I have to live the life of going to parties and being forced to marry. I wish I could live with you, Ariel."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 12th, 2013, 3:52 am

"No,you wouldn't like it either. I always wondered, what it was like out... there, in land. I am forced to live under my father's rule,and there practically is nothing to do all day,"Ariel sadly glanced at Sebastian who seemed outraged.

"Jasmine, I want to help, help find the boy,"Ariel said without hesitation."I know I can't do much, but that can change. We have an under seahag,Ursula, she can just about change me into a human, I need your decision quick, this plan only lasts for a couple of hours, and I can't talk to you again."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)