[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL)

Re: [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » November 19th, 2013, 5:07 am

"I guess that's how wrong it might go," Shanti whispered, then ran out onto the dance floorto help her best friend. Jasmine saw Melody on the ground, and immdiately left Al to go help her friend.

"Melody, are you alright?" Jasmine asked, trying to help the other princess get up. She felt bad for the princess, as it was always embarrassing to be humiliated in front of everyone. The only reason why people weren't mocking her was bacause, in honor of Jasmine's birthday, no one had to feel embarrassed, and mocking people would only embarrass someone a lot. As Jasmine pulled Melody up with one arm, Shanti helped her up on the other side.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 20th, 2013, 2:32 pm

"You alright, Melody?" ran Shanti into the place her friend was standing, and where her other friends were already scattered.

Melody was already on her feet by then, but her face was red, and she couldn't even tell her friend more than just giving a small, hardly visible and not really convincing nod.

"I'm fine..." she somehow managed to mumble at last, before running off into an totally opposite direction, to the palace doors.

"Is anyone gonna stop her?" Wendy yelled, highly confused with what just happened.

The boy who was dancing with Melody up until then just walked 3 steps backwards. He was shocked too.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » November 20th, 2013, 3:36 pm

"Don't worry, Wendy. I'll go talk to her," Shanti said. If I can find her, she added silently. Without another word, she ran out of the palace and looked around for Melody. But it was so hard to find her through the rain. "Melody?" She called, running around and blinking water from her eyes.

Meanwhile, Jasmine was standing next to Wendy in the ballroom, but looking toward the palace doors. "I told my dad to do that honor thing so that this wouldn't happen," she said mournfully. "But it still did. And no one was even laughing at her. It's all my fault."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 8th, 2014, 12:52 pm

"It's not your fault, Jasmine!" Wendy said, silently louder than she perhaps should have. "You had the best intentions. Nobody wanted for this to happen."

She started to sob, and fell on her friend's shoulder.

"Nothing is going to happen to her, is it?" she added, in voice much desperate than the one she had just two minutes earlier. She was trembling, scared for Melody. What her friend did was foolish, it was obvious, but she still cared for her.

"Damn world!"

Wendy knew her intuition wouldn't fail her. She felt something wouldn't go right. She just did, but she tried not to show it... right then, she wished she did. If they hadn't come here, none of this would have happened.

In the meantime, Melody was running as fast as she could, but using the last bits of her energy. She was crying loudly, shivering. She was used to being humiliated, she was humiliated at home almost everyday. Kids were making fun of her for her weird "fish-talking" abilities, and all. But still, this felt different. This was something she could control. She so much wanted to prove worthy just once.

She could hear the voice of Shanti's in the distance, but she was glad she couldn't reach her. She just needed to be alone. Standing there, in the thick woods, she was. She sat on the small branch and closed her eyes, at the same time hoping to be and not to be found.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 8th, 2014, 1:06 pm

"I sure hope not," Jasmine answered, looking out the window to see if she could spot her two friends, but there was no sign of them. Her mind began to race with horrible thoughts that could happen to either of them. Not bearing the thoughts, she hugged Wendy and cried on her shoulder.

Meanwhile, Shanti was still looking for Melody. "Melody?! Where are you?!" She called. A forest came into view, and she took a few paces back. Back at home, the jungle was off-limits. Now, any dark area scared her. Anything could be in there. But she had to find Melody! She walked into the forest slowly, but every little sound scared her. "M-Melody?" She called again, her voice shaky with fear of what could be lurking out here. Then an owl flew up to her, and she fell on the ground, screaming. She couldn't handle it anymore. She ran out of the forest and started heading back to the palace. But before she did, she turned to the forest and said, "Good-bye, Melody. Stay safe. I hope to see you soon." With that, she turned away and ran back to the palace. She reached it dripping wet from the rain, and walked in to see Jasmine and Wendy on the floor, crying. Jasmine looked at her expectantly, but all Shanti could do was shake her head before joining her friends and crying.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 8th, 2014, 1:25 pm

Melody could hear Shanti calling her, but she just wasn't able to respond. She just raised her head, and sighed. She was too tired even to be lying here, not to mention something bigger. Going back to her friends? No way. Even if she had had strength, she wouldn't have used it. She was humiliated enough. They were better off without her anyway. Or, at least, that's how her thoughts flew.

She just sighed once again, and mumbled: "I'm sorry, Jasmine. Bye." Her head fell on branch again, and her eyes closed. Forever? Most likely not. But her body felt completely exhausted at that point.

Wendy's eyes sparkled as she saw Shanti coming back, but she started weeping again after realizing she came without Melody. Shanti was her last hope. If she couldn't find her... their chances to see their friend again were almost at zero.

She hugged Shanti, and whispered: "It's not your fault, she probably just wants to be alone".
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 8th, 2014, 2:29 pm

"I know," Shanti answered. "I'm just really going to miss her."

"Me too," Jasmine said. "She was a great friend. It's too bad she was made fun of a lot at her home." Shanti nodded, then looked at the time.

"I better go home now," she said. "Thanks for the party, Jasmine. I'll see you tomorrow." She walked out of the palace and back to her home in the village. Jasmine stayed with Wendy for a little while longer.

"Do you want to stay the night?" she offered. "We have plenty of room."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 9th, 2014, 4:34 pm

"I might," said Wendy. "I'm exhausted, and all this worry exhausted me even more. Won't your father complain?" she added.

And, indeed, Wendy could hardly feel her body. She wanted to go home actually, but she felt like she couldn't move at all. Her thoughts were flying to Melody. All of them were stupid, they should at least have tried to prevent her from doing it. Why didn't they? What kind of friends were they after all? Best friends of disaster? Her eyes got drier, but her heart still felt huge pain. She just left a huge sigh.

Melody just woke up. At first she couldn't even realize where she was. Why was she there? She looked around. Finally, she remembered. Yes, it was decided, she couldn't go back. Going back would kill everything familiar about her. She was a strong tomboy, not some girly-girly lady. She did miss her friends, and she only preyed they didn't miss her as much.

"Let go of me, you'll be fine," she said, more for herself, but addressed to them. She knew very well they couldn't hear her (and, she was happy about that), but she felt like she owed them this much at that point. "You'll be fine..." she repeated, and stood up.

Her journey was just beginning, and she was very aware of it.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 9th, 2014, 5:07 pm

"He'll understand," Jasmine assured her friend. She helped Wendy up and led her to the guest bedroom. "Here you go. I'll be only a couple rooms down." She informed her, then left to her own room, putting on a nightgown and taking her braid out. But, as soon as she got into bed she couldn't go to sleep. Her mind was swirling with thoughts about what might be happening with Melody. She just hoped that nothing bad was happening.

Meanwhile, Shanti was looking out her window to the forbidden jungle, which reminded her of the forest that Melody had disappeared in. She knew she had to conquer her fears one day. After all, her fears had been what stopped her from finding Melody, and might result in her best friend's...Shanti couldn't even think about it, it hurt too much. After a little while, she fell asleep, still lying by the window. When she woke up, she decided that she would go out into th jungle. But not alone. She would see if Jasmine or Wendy or someone in her village would help her. she just had to conquer this fear, in case it happened again with one of her other friends.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 9th, 2014, 5:33 pm

"Okay," said Wendy, a bit more assured. She was walking slowly towards the guest bedroom, the one Jasmine told her about, still in shivers. Even that room seemed far when she had to walk with no strength. Just to get to bed... if she does, she'll be able to sleep very instant. That's how she thought. She tried to open it, but managed on 3rd time. As she did, she walked to the bed, lied down and... yeah. She was very tired, and being alone in gloomy bedroom really helped her relax after a horrible day, but she couldn't sleep. Despite her tiredness, she just couldn't. She still felt responsible for loss of Melody, and she just couldn't believe they could let go of their friend so easily. "What if she's dead? Or kidnapped? So many things could happen..."

Poor Wendy! With all these stuff running through her head, she felt worse than ever! She almost wished to have never met Melody. If that's how the things had gone, at least she wouldn't be worrying then so much... she closed her eyes, finally, and cried herself to sleep. Somewhat deep inside, she felt Melody was alive. But still... still...
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)