[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL)

Re: [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2014, 1:17 pm

The next morning, Jasmine got ready for the day then walked to Wendy's door and knocked. "Wendy, time to wake up!" She called. She waited outside the door for her friend's reply, even though she was extremely exhausted. She hadn't got a wink of sleep due to thoughts about Melody. Mabe they could set out to try and find her. Jasmine made a mental note to ask her father to go out into the forest that was about half a mile outside of Agrabah with her.

Meanwhile, Shanti was eating rather quietly at the dining table. It was just her and her mother, but her mother knew when something was bothering her. "Shanti, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Hm?" Shanti asked, then understood her mother's question and took a deep breath before answering. "Nothing really. It's just that last night at the party Melody fell, and then she ran away. I tried going after her, but she ran into a forest, and when I tried going after her through it, I got scared of every little thing and ran back to the palace. Now, I know it's forbidden, but...I want to go into the jungle with someone, so I can conquer my fears in case that happens with one of my other friends."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 10th, 2014, 1:24 pm

Wendy heard her friend's knock and call, but remained lying on the bed few minutes more before finally getting up. She walked to the mirror and looked at herself.

"I really look awful," she said and smiled to herself, while combing her hair as quickly as possible. She couldn't straighten it, but who cares... bad hair day was probably not something she should be worrying about right now. She sighed for once, finally remembering everything from the day before. Finally, she went to the door, and came out, stepping in front of Jasmine.

"Ummm... hello." she said. "I'm ready."

"Did you have anything planned for today?" she added, deeply inside still hoping there is a chance to find Melody. She just couldn't think they gave up on their friend so easily.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2014, 1:37 pm

"Um, yeah, sort of," Jasmine answered. "I was thinking about asking my dad if we could go into the forest that Shanti had seen Melody run into and see if we could find our friend."

-----

"What?! Shanti, there's a reason why the jungle is off-limits. I mean honestly, you couldn't even walk through a forest, and you think you can handle the jungle?" Shanti's mother exclaimed. "Now, go fetch some water. We're running low." I sighed and walked outside with mu water jug. I began to sing the classic song "My Own Home" on the way down. It was a song almost all the young girls sang, and it was an old nursery song beforehand. I continued humming it all the way down to the river.

(Do you think we should have Mowgli come in now, or wait a little more before we bring him in?)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 10th, 2014, 1:52 pm

"That's a good idea," said Wendy, with a solemn smile. "I'm sure your father will let us go..." she said, but her voice showed she wasn't just as sure as she said she was. She knew the Sultan was strict. But still, he knew how much they all cared for Melody, and how much his daughter cared for her, after all. She put head down and sighed again. "You think she'll be fine?" she added, after some time of silence.

(Sure, why not?)

Mowgli was just going on a walk, mumbling the song to himself. Even he wasn't aware what song it was, but it sounded familiar to him, and it kept him occupied. He couldn't just stay at home, doing nothing as his adoptive parents wanted him to. He was a "jungle boy" after all, and who would accept a jungle boy to just stand idly by? He wished to go to the forest, even though he was strictly forbidden to. He gave it a look and thought of his old friends, Bagheera, Baloo, and everyone else. He even gave a short smile at thought of Sheer-Khan. At such moment, he started to miss even him. Suddenly, he spotted Shanti fetching water. He came to her, hoping to spend some time with her. He could hardly admit it to himself, but he was kind of fond of that girl. Kind of.

"Hey! Do you need some help?" he asked, with that idiotic smile.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2014, 5:57 pm

(Sorry. I can't write in third person anymore. So I'll be using first person from now on. I'll try to remember to say whose POV I'm using.)

Shanti:
I nearly lost my jug at the sound of Mowgli's voice. "Mowgli!" I scowled. "You know you shouldn't be sneaking up on me like that." Mowgli. I had been the one that led him out of the jungle into our village. He had been in the jungle for awhile, and always had so many stories to tell us about his life there. "Actually, yes. I could use some help. My mom thinks it's a bad idea, and you might think I'm crazy, but I want to go into the jungle."

-----

Jasmine:
"I sure hope so, Wendy. If not then I don't know what I would do with my life," I answered. "Come on. Let's go ask my father." I grabbed Wendy's hand and ran down the hall to my father's room. I knocked on his door, and after a few minutes, he opened it. "Yes, Jasmine? What is it?"

"I was wondering if we could go out to look for Melody," Jasmine answered. "We just want to make sure she's alright, even if she wo't come back with us."

"Not alone you won't," my father said sternly. "Razoul!" I heard footsteps in the distance and turned to see the lead guard come to us.

"Yes, your Majesty? What is it?" He asked.

"My daughter and her friend want fo go find their friend who ran away last night," my father explained. "I was hoping you could take a few of your men with you and make sure that they stay safe."

"Of course, Your Majesty. I'll leave about half of my group with you, and I'll try to make sure there's enough strong men in both parties," Razoul promised, before running down to get his men.

"Be careful, girls," my father said when the guard was gone. "And be back by sundown. It can get very danferous out there in the dark."

"Yes, Father," I said. "We will." I grabbed Wendy's hand and half-ran half-walked down the stairs to the front of the palace. "You don't mind riding ahorse, do you?" I asked her.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2014, 3:43 pm

(Okay, I'll get used to it, eventually XD. If that would be easier for you, I might start writing in first person from now on too?)

Mowgli smiled. For his part, going to jungle was everything but crazy, but it was weird to hear something like that from Shanti, a girl known for obeying rules better than rest of the kids in village. But still, he could see that rebellious spirit in her even before, and he liked it, so he wasn't that surprised to hear this, as he might be expected to.

"Go to the jungle?" he repeated. "Sure... but why? Has something happened?" he added. He suspected that it's nothing serious, but still... it was too sudden.

Wendy was terribly anxious as she was approaching Jasmine's father in the Palace. She was from a relatively poor family, and she wasn't used to such luxury, despite having two royal princesses as close friends. However, she felt more comfortable as she finally stood in front of him, and heard his decision.

"YES, YES, YES!" she thought for herself, as she heard what he said, even though she was slightly disappointed about the guards. Nevertheless, she might have expected that the Sultan wouldn't let his daughter go off like that, unprotected, so she understood. She was just really glad they were allowed to go. More than anything she wanted Melody to be saved. But, inner voice told her that this was the lost cause...

"No, I could ride a horse, of course," responded she to Jasmine. "I haven't been doing that in a while, but I'm sure I'll be fine."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 20th, 2014, 1:22 pm

(That's not necessary, but if you want to, that's fine with me. I'm good either way.)

Shanti:

"Yes, something did happen," I answer, not looking at him as my eyes begin to tear up. "At the party last night, one of my friends, Melody, accidentally fell during a dance. Embarrassed, she ran away. I tried going after her, but she had run into a forest, and I had walked in there fora few minutes, then got scared and ran away. If I didn't become scared, she probably wouldn't still be gone right now. I want to conquer this feaf. X I told him. "Wil you help me?"

---

Jasmine:

I smiled at Wendy and gave her one of the horses. "Here you go. We'll leave as soon as the guards come, and as soon as they say we can leave." I pulled myself onto my horse and waited for the guards. What was taking them so long? We were wasting precious time that could help us find Melody! Finally, after what seemed like hours, the guards, with Razoul in the lead, came out with their horses.

"Remember what your father said," he said. "We can't be out later than sunset. Now, come on. Let's see if we can find your friend. The buards - there were four of them - each took a side around Wendy and me, with Razoul being in the leads as always. I kept mentally bouncing with excitement we could find Melody!

We reached the forest, and I came up with an idea. "How about half of us go one way, and the other half goes the other way?" I proposed. I saw most everyone nod, and I went with the plan. "Razoul, you and one other man can come with me. The other two can go with Wendy. If any of us find her, we'll need some sort of signal. How about a pigeon?"

"What's a pigeon?" Razoul asked.

"It's a kind of bird. They sound like this," I said, then made some cooing sounds. "Does that sound good?" I saw everyone nod, then walked up to Wenndy. "We won't be apart for too long. I promise." I tell her, hugging her. Our embrace lasts only about a minute, and then I break apart from it and walk away with Razoul and the other guard into the eastern part of the forest.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » February 1st, 2014, 6:38 pm

(OK, I'll try, never did before, so sorry if it's not perfect, but seems interesting ^^)

Mowgli:

I sighed. It's not something I've been expecting to hear as I asked Shanti that. I thought it was just her adventurous spirit that led her to decision like that. "Sorry I asked," I finally apologized, and took her hand. I looked into her eyes, and felt even worse when I realized she was crying.

"Mowgli, you are such an idiot..." I kept repeating to myself.

Finally, I agreed on her plan.

"I get what you want to do, and I'll help you. If you want, we'll start right now... or we can wait a bit until you feel better?" I added, since I knew that Shanti might find it hard to face her fears after she was heartbroken like that. I hoped that she'd say to go at the same moment, I actually believed she would, but I thought that was the right thing to say.

Wendy:

I smiled back at Jasmine as she gave me one of the horses. It was tall and white, one of those normal palace horses, and I really liked him. It was a real pleasure to ride him, even though I was rather insecure about my own ability. I only rode some local hippodrome horses when I was very young. But this one was really obedient, and was standing calmly while waiting for guards. True, that wait looked like years from our perspective. "Oh, here they come!" I thought to myself, as I saw Razoul and the rest with their horses approaching. I was rather anxious to leave as soon as possible, but I was much less optimistic than Jasmine about the outcomes. I was sure that was the lost cause. I sighed.

I wasn't really thrilled with the idea of parting ways. The fact that Jasmine was around me made me feel much better, and the guards weren't much of a company. They made me feel kind of nervous and right then we were meant to be left alone. Anyway, I nodded as Jasmine made her suggestion, since I knew she was right. I gave her hug back, and my eyes teared up, but I hid them.

Yes, I was alone in woods with people I didn't even know, searching for a friend I knew I weren't about to find.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » November 23rd, 2014, 9:54 pm

Shanti:
"Well, I guess the sooner the better," I said, blinking away the forming tears. I stood up and brushed myself off.

-----

Jasmine:

I looked around from my spot on the horse, stopping whenever I saw something that looked like it would give us a clue. But we had now travelled half of the forest, and didn't find Melody.

"Your Highness," Razoul began. "It is getting late. If we travel anymore, we won't get back to the palace before sunset." I didn't want to stop, but I knew he was right.

"All right, Razoul. Let's go back," I said, taking one last look down the untravelled forest.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 2nd, 2014, 4:01 pm

Mowgli:

"OK, then we should go right now?" I asked and took a small branch to play with.

"Do you know which way your friend went?" I added, hoping that the answer would be positive.

Wendy:

I was riding my horse insecurely thinking about Melody and rather scared being apart from Jasmine. The guards were horrible company, and I didn't know them at all, so I was feeling anxious in their presence. Everytime I heard something I hoped it's Melody, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I started this jorney with almost no hope, and even the hope there was began to fade.

"Should we go back to the other group?" one person from the guard asked. "It's getting real late, and Sultan won't allow you to stay here. We might get in trouble if you girls are late."

I sighed. I knew he was right, but I still hoped that hoped that Melody might be just around the corner.

"Melody!? Melody!?" I kept yelling. At last, I nodded back to guards. "It's hopeless," I mumbled.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)