[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL)

Re: [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » December 2nd, 2014, 4:27 pm

Shanti:
I looked around, but everything all seemed the same to me. "No. I don't," I answered. "This might actually turn out to be a long trip, trying to find her."

Jasmine:

I rode back to the area where Wendy and I had parted and waited there for her. When I saw her, I hopped off of my horse and ran up to her. "Please tell me you found her," I begged.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 2nd, 2014, 6:36 pm

Mowgli:

I sighed. "That's what I thought," I said. "So, shall we get going? Jungle is big and it's waiting all for us!" I couldn't hide it, I couldn't wait for the new adventure, my life got a bit boring since I left the jungle and went into the human village. My adventure spirit never left me, and it never shall.

Wendy:

I was really glad to see Jasmine again, but I was sad I had to share bad news with her.

"No, no sign of her," I said, and my eyes filled with teares. Still, I didn't believe we'd find her, but I hoped... now, every hope is lost.

"I just hope she's OK," I added.

I sighed again. So, Jasmine hasn't found her either. Where could that girl have gone? I couldn't understand, nothing special happened, she just fell on the ball. It could have happened to any of us. Why has she taken it so hard?
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » December 2nd, 2014, 6:53 pm

Shanti:

"Lead the way," I said, a little nervously. The jungle was a big place, where anything could be hiding in the shadows and you wouldn't know it until it was too late. But it could also be a great place to find Melody. I just hoped no wild animals had gotten to her yet.

Jasmine:

"Me, too," I answered, then looked at the sun. "We better get going. We'll be pushing it close to our curfew as it is." I hopped back onto my horse and gave a little kick, making the horse move forward and back to Agrabah. I wish this could all just end right now, with Melody being right back in the palace, waiting for us, so we could have the time of our lives again. But I knew that wasn't going to happen. We had to keep searching, otherwise she could be in great danger. I made a mental note to myself to talk to my father about going out early to continue looking for her.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 2nd, 2014, 7:02 pm

Mowgli:

"OK, so you won't get back to your parents with fetched water or something?" I asked. I was very happy to finally go back to jungle. I led the way, and headed straight to the woods. I was glad to see that Shanti followed me. I didn't care that much about finding her friend, I never even met Melody, but I loved the jungle, and I felt amazing in the role of leader.

"Are you following?" I asked as I turned around after 10 minutes of walking. "We are almost in the jungle."

Wendy:

I gave a short sigh. "She'll be fine, won't she?" I asked, even though I knew that Jasmine couldn't give a proper answer to that question. She was really worried and hoped that their friend would be with them again.

"There is still hope that she'd get back?" I added with a little glimmer in my eyes. It's not that I believed in it, it's just that I kept hoping.

"Am I going to sleep in your place again, Jasmine?" I added after a short pause.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » December 2nd, 2014, 8:11 pm

Shanti:
I continued to follow him. I could see the trees looming almost directly over me. It was now or never. "Yeah, I'm coming," I answered. Luckily, it was still daytime, so there would be no spooky creatures that could scare me to death.

Jasmine:
"I don't know," I answered. "I hope she will be, but there are a million things that could go wrong." I tried not to think about the dangers that could await Melody. I tried reminding myself, as much as Wendy was, that there was still hope. We would find her, and I wouldn't stop until I died to try and do so. "Yeah, you can stay with me tonight if you want," I replied. "Or, if you want to go back home and stop searching, that's fine with me. But I'm never stopping."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 2nd, 2014, 9:15 pm

Mowgli:

"Here we are," I said as we came to the border of the jungle. "You are 100% sure you want this?" I asked knowing how much of a scaredy cat Shanti was. "I promise you'll be safe," I added as I knew she needed it. I made a first step in the jungle. "You follow?" It was fun looking at her face, and seeing how frightened she was, and she was still so determined. I was impressed.

Wendy:

I gave a short nod, knowing that my friend was right. Lots of stuff could indeed go wrong, and there was nothing special we could do about it. I was barely aware of it, since I didn't want to believe we lost Melody forever.

"We'll find her... I'm sure we will," I kept repeating, more to myself than to anyone else.

"I'll stay with you tonight, if your father agrees. I know he doesn't really like sharing your palace with forgein people though. But I'm sure he'd understand that we need to find our friend."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » December 2nd, 2014, 10:29 pm

Shanti:
I nodded. Nothing was going to stop me from saving Melody. I grabbed his hand for comfort and waited for him to lead the way in.

Jasmine:
Even though Wendy said she was sure we'd find Melody, I knew we couldn't control someone else's life. And by the unsureness in her voice, I knew she was mainly just saying that so we would feel better.

"Yeah. Father's usually pretty easy-going with things like that," I said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 3rd, 2014, 7:25 pm

Mowgli:

I was glad to see how determined Shanti was and I smiled as I saw she took my hand. "OK, let's go," I said, and put my foot to the woods. I was feeling like at home at that place, and I truly enjoyed it.

"Look! It's a snake in front of us!" I said, as I spotted a huge, green snake. "It's not poisonous though, don't worry," I added with a little smile.

Wendy:

"If you say so," I agreed to the plan to sleep again at Jasmine's, even though I was never really fond of the luxority of her palace. I was used to my small home back where I lived, and Jasmine's place was entirely different. But again, finding Melody was our first priority.

I sighed as I saw that we were very close to Jasmine's palace. Even the last bit of my hope was lost. I just prayed that Melody was okay.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » December 3rd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Shanti:
I noticed the snake just before Mowgli did, and had inwardly gasped af the sight of it. I calmed down a little bit when he told me it wasn't poisonkus. "I suppose it's a good thing that I have a tour guide like you," I said. "Were you ever really scared when you lived out here?" I was ftrying to start up a conversation to keep my mind from worrying about wild animals, and about Melody.

Jasmine:
We arrived back at the palace right as the last color of sunlight faded. Razoul offered to take my horse back to the stable shile I went inside, and I agreed.

"Jasmine! I saw the sun was setting, and you weren't back, and I began to worry," my father said.

"I'm sorry, Father," I said. "I didn'tmean to."

"I know you didn't. I'm just glad you're safe," he said, hugging me.

"Father, is it okay if Wendy stays here for just one more night?" I asked. "I'd like to keep trying to find Melody, and so would she. Just this once more, and then we can send her back to London." He began rubbing his chin, thinking about my proposition.

"Very well. But just for tonight," he said.

"Thank you, Father!" I said, hugging him. I then ran out and told Wendy his answer. "He said it was fine for you to stay for one more night. You can go back to London tomorrow, okay?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 3rd, 2014, 8:07 pm

Mowgli:

"I guess I was, a few times, but I was never truly stressed about it. This place becomes sort of a home once you grow up here, you know. It always felt really friendly to me. I have enemies here though, and I do worry when I think about Shere Khan or Kaa, but it's not important. Jungle is a wonderful place, you know?" I answered to her.

"Have you ever been to the jungle before?" I added.

Wendy:

I was really glad to hear that I could stay another night with Jasmine. More chances to find Melody they were. I wasn't really satisfied that it was just for one night, but I knew that Jasmine couldn't do anything more. And I knew that my parents were possibly worried too. My parents! They don't know a single thing about everything that happened. Nah, they might be used to my disappearance from time to time. It's just the same as when I went to Neverland without them knowing. They'll understand. I have more important things to worry about.

"Do you think we'll find her?" I asked Jasmine as we entered the palace.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)