[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter RP(ScarsMate & nalasimba83) — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter RP(ScarsMate & nalasimba83)

Re: Harry Potter RP(ScarsMate & nalasimba83)

Postby nalasimba83 » December 2nd, 2013, 8:03 pm

James shrugged,sighed, and lied down on a red beanbag, while the others set out for homework.

"What if she is in Aberforth's office right now?"James asked thoughtfully."Hagrid did say she had something with Aberforth....so."

He looked at the others as if he scored a big goal, but they were too busy with homework and snickered at the idea. Of course, he wasn't usually the brains of any operation, but he really thought it was a possibility. A glimpse of that Veaga girl would clear his mind. He shrugged as if though he himself couldn't really believe the thought and slipped through the door without anybody noticing. He bumped into a few ghosts and headed straight for Aberforth's office. It had a password.

"Ooh lemondrops,"he said looking inside the glass door of his office and spotting a few laying on a bowl.

The door surprisingly swung open and he went through.

"Looking for me Mr.Potter?"Professor Abeforth asked.

Next to him, indeed, was Isabelle Veaga.

"Um, actually sir, I was looking for isabelle,"he said.

He caught his head up and saw her. She had pale skin and silky black hair, a light dusting of freckles that were unnoticable and green eyes, like the ones James had.

"For me?"Isabelle suddenly spoke.

"Nice playing on the field James...perhaps you two should leave my office, it's curphew time,"he said smiling.

James and Isabelle nodded, staring intently at each other.

"What do you want?"Isabelle asked.

"Like you don't know already?Oh let's see, what would a famed child of harry potter have anything to do with a venomous death eater,"James asked sarcastically.

"Let's see, shall we?Now before I answer that...get out of here,"she said wisping her black hair out of the way.

"Not until you say something...useful,"James protested.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Scars Mate » December 3rd, 2013, 5:51 pm

'Where's James gone?' Albus asked suddenly, noticing the absence of his brother. He cast his eyes around the room- no, nowhere to be seen.

'He left the cloak,' he said aloud to Lily, looking up at her. 'We should find him. He's probably making more enemies for us to deal with,' Albus said in a resigned voice. 'Namely, Isabelle Veaga.' He heaved himself out of his chair, taking his homework back to his room.

Always up to something, aren't you James, Albus thought sourly. He got back down stairs, grabbed the cloak and motioning for Lily to follow.

'Where are Rose and Hugo?' He asked as they left the room.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby nalasimba83 » December 3rd, 2013, 8:31 pm

"Their in their own rooms, they seem to have a big problem with us...well maybe not Hugo,"Lily added.

She went inside the cloak,thinking Albus knew where James was.
"I said something useful,get out before you wish you woul have,"Isabelle said.

"Ooh,I'm soo scared!"James teased.

Isabelle lightly smirked before she got out her wand and was about to say a spell before James quicly cut in and said expelliarmus!, the unhanding weapon spell. Her wand caught quickly in his hand and he grinned. Before he knew it, her body twirled into some sort of black smoke and entered on the other side as she retrieved her weapon and attacked him again,Stupefy!, the stunning spell. He got knocked down on the tile and they both stared at each other, before they heard clapping.

"Excellent performance, but you really should get going,"Professor Aberforth joked.

"Not bad,"Isabelle said.

"Yeah I know I'm good,"James said,grinning.

She punched him in the stomach and placed her hands on her hips. She was definitely intimidating.

"Yeah yea, you were pretty okay too,"James muttered, just as Albus and Lily came in."Well...I found Isabelle?"

Albus shook his head and they were back on the common rooms.

"Isabelle, isn't the bad person is she? She seems pretty okay to me,"James quietly whispered.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » December 4th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Albus snorted.

'Sure. That's why you attacked her.' For once, Albus really didn't care for his brother. He stalked off to his room (after having grabbed his homework) and settled down on the bed.

Of course James had to go and attack the girl who potentially wants to kill us, he thought sourly. Why couldn't James just stop acting like he was the boy who lived, not their father? Every damn time something popped up, it was always James to go after it. And when he did something unbelievably stupid, he expected his siblings to be there for him if it went wrong! Forget it. Albus told himself, before getting ready for bed.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby nalasimba83 » December 4th, 2013, 9:31 pm

James raised an eyebrow and had to laugh at Albus' attempt of looking older. He always wanted to feel bigger and better. He thought he was the smartest kid in the world and that everybody needed to rely on him. He was wrong, if it wasn't for Albus, James could have gone and go talked more to Isabelle. James was the oldest and there was a reason that his dad trusted him with the Maurader's map and the invisibility cloak.

"You think I attacked her?I can't attack a girl! If you think before you talk Albus, and witness before you think, you'll know she raised a wand and my super wizard instincts kicked in and I blocked her attack, whatever it was going to be. If it was you, you would have just waited and gone to get killed,not that you would have done better with a wand,"James said.

Lily smiled, this was exactly like home. James and Albus fighting. She had to choose James' side because part of his side was correct. Albus didn't need to always be a no funner, always interrupting,bossing them around, thinking he knew everything. James didn't really attack Isabelle, dad taught him how to be noble. She shrugged wondering what Albus' problem was.

"Really Albus, James has a point and it's not because I like him better or anything, his reply to you was genuine. You don't always need to think you know everything and everyone needs you, if its your way of trying to fit in to the family, it's getting you nowhere. And James, don't even try flirting with Isabelle the next time you see her,"Lily said.

"What!Isabe-wha!NO!And you can't even try flirting with Scorpius,"James finished after regaining the clamness i his tone.

Lily rolled her eyes,"help me with my homework,"she pleaded to James.

She tugged on his shirt and he sat down to view it,"fine,"he groaned.

LIly began understanding the basic ingredients to separate a posionous potion from a healthy one. Lily raised another eyebrow,"Your not a bad wizard, how come you flunked it last year?"

James laughed again,"I didn't like the professor. It wasn't slughorn, I like him a lot better even if he is from Slytherin. I'm part of his Slughorn club,"he said grinning.

Lily smirked,"So your the only one in his club?I never got invited and I don't know about Albus."

"He probably doesn't know you yet, not that I think so. And I don't keep on commenting on how dangerous their parent's did or what I did was wrong,"he said,casting a glance at Albus who was too busy sulking in his room to even hear.

"Talk to him,"Lily nudged.

"No way, just leave him to himself,"James said.

"He's still your brother, and remember the promise you made with dad?"Lily said.

"What do you want me to say to him?Hi?What are you doing?Wanna go out for icecream later?"James snickered.

"Albus is pretty nice sometimes. YOu just have to get to know him better. Maybe he'll approach you first,"Lily said.

James shrugged and went back to helping Lily with her homework having finished all his, but his thoughts went back to Isabelle. What was the deal with her? She seemed so nice, and a bit intimidating but her thoughts weren't on the wrong side. He shrugged one more time in his head.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)