[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83) — My Lion King Forum

Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83)

Re: Avatar the Last Airbender(NalaKiaraLuver and nalasimba83

Postby Queen Elsa » November 28th, 2013, 2:14 am

"Do you see any sign of Azula?" Aang asked, his sleepy eyes making it hard to see how far up they were. When he rubbed them clear, he quickly apologized for asking a bad question, and walked up to hold the reins. He pulled them hard at an angle, and they landed safely in front of the palace. Aang jumped off the flying bison and used his seismic sense to try and find Azula. "No sign of her. Do you want to go inside?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » November 28th, 2013, 2:53 am

Zuko nodded and they went together. The fire,earth,and even water benders bowed before them opening the gates and letting them through, royally. They were both picked up and placed in a red moving cart that was balanced on the fire nation guards' shoulders. They were carried into the palace and Zuko fixed his crown and went inside. He looked back and saw little girls waving to Aang and followed him. Zuko couldn't help, but laughing as he reached the entrance to his palace. He asked Aang to come with him inside as they went for a trip to visit the prison.

"Ozai,"he said, talking to his father chained up in the dungeon like room.

Ozai snickered, obviously very humiliated. Zuko didn't care at this moment as he walked with four guards accompanying him and Aang. Zuko walked passed him noticing Aang's uneasy glance. Iroh came walking towards him carrying a pai cho set and freezing at the sight of him. Zuko was proud to see him in full armor with important generals at his side. He dropped the pai cho set and came running towards him to hug him. Zuko tried to get him to stop clinging.

"Uncle stop it, there are people watching,"he whispered as he roughly pushed him aside.

Uncle laughed and gave a friendly smile at Aang.

"Where is Mai?"Zuko asked.

"Your girlfriend?"Iroh asked, a little confused.

Zuko bit his lip,"yes...her."

"She is in your room,"he said.

Zuko gave a step back. In his room,why? He grabbed Aanf and ran towards him palace room and knocked on the wooden door.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » December 17th, 2013, 4:13 pm

Mai was lying in the royal bed, but she couldn't sleep. She kept hearing a strange noise, and a faint but unmistakable laugh that belonged to one person: Azula. However, it was so faint, she thought it was just her imagination. But just in case, she had a knife up her sleeve. When she heard the knock at the door, she pushed the blanket off and slowly walked up to the door. The door creaked open slowly, but as soon as she saw who it was, she swung the door open and looked up at him, shocked.

"Zuko!" She exclaimed. "What are you doing back here? I thought you weren't supposed to be back for another three dways or so." She saw the Avatar and respectfully bowed to him, who bowed back to her, but she didn't say anything to him. She was waiting for Zuko's answer.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » December 26th, 2013, 6:36 am

Zuko was slightly caught off by Mai's excitement of his prescence. Usually, she was bored and ended up with a flat tone that Zuko was used to.

"Uh, well erm, there was this thing i had to do at the castle so... Did you see Azula,"he finally let out.

He could see Mai's eyes widen at his question and he lingered for a moment. Mai simply nodded and left the door open for Zuko to slip through to talk privately. Aang looked perplexed and watched Mai as she opened the door in the halls for Zuko. Aang shrugged and looked back into the objects in Zuko's room. He quietly looked at the trophies and pictures that laid in his wall.

"Don't touch that, didn't the monks ever teach you some manners?"Zuko muttered as he followed Mai.

They were alone where the sound was blocked.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby VitanisMate » January 2nd, 2014, 4:51 am

What was not known to Zuko or to Aang was that Azula had broken out of the mental health facility days prior by a strange man not known to the world; not yet anyway. The strange man quickly looked at Azula and told her, "I bet you're wondering who I am and why I have decided to break you loose? Well everything the Avatar is, I am his polar opposite. While the Avatar loves peace, harmony and mercy I love destruction, misery and destruction. The Avatar is a weak and cowardly pacifist Air-Bender and would never try to kill me. HAHAHA! Don't worry Princess, or should I say Fire Lord Azula, we will break out your father and he will regain his powers and that comet will be created again by my hands, and the world will know no peace or mercy." He quickly bended all 4 elements.

(Hopefully it is okay for me to join and this is an okay post?)
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby nalasimba83 » January 2nd, 2014, 7:44 pm

(Yeah its ok, but isn't only the avatar the ONLY person that can bend all four elements?)

Sokka looked next to him and saw Toph.

"Is it just me or is this island the most boring in the world?"he asked.

He chewed on a thin green leaf and got hit in the face with a small pebble.

"A simple 'don't bother me' would have been enough you know!"he said grumpily.

He looked next to Toph and saw a small red hut where Suki and the Kyoshi Warriors were practicing. He remembered the first time he disturbed them, he got beat up by them in less than 5 seconds. He shrugged and shook the thoughts of being beat up by girls.

"I wish Zuko and Aang would hurry up. Its about time some guys showed up here. This whole island is infested with girls!"he protested.

He wasn't surprised to be hit with another pebble from Toph.

Azula simply laughed maniacly brushing of her beautiful long back hair into the place it had been.

"And why would I trust you? The Comet will not be created again by your hands, but my fathers. We shall remain in power together, you are merely a simple bender. I shall be the one to take on the avatar and regain my place on the throne. Besides, you seem so confident in your plan, aren't you? Its about time I had a family reunion with a traitor of a brother, Zuko. He's the one you should be worrying about,"Azula said.

Her fingers blasted with blue lightning. She would defeat Zuko and bring her father out of humiliation. They would rule the fire nation, and the fire nation would be the most powerful once again. "I'm back and unstoppable. Care for a meeting zuzu?"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby VitanisMate » January 2nd, 2014, 9:01 pm

(Damn I was thinking of the Dark Avatar in the Korra series but I forgot that he could only bend one element I think. Ah I'll give an explanation for it later.)

The man simpy laughed, "Hold on one second princess, let me say I don't fear one simple Fire-Bender and I don't fear your weak and cowardly brother, who feels compassion for others. Let me say something else, your father does not care for you or for you to be in power since he will always be over you and you will be his underling. Phoenix King overrules Fire Lord you know? Now that I've gotten you out of your little self-confident stupor, you should trust me since I broke you out of your insane asylum. Would you like to go back, or worse? Now, do you really think it is wise to go bursting in on your brother, your friend, and the Avatar at this moment? Why not break your father out first so we can all combine our powers? You don't have your friends to help you this time you know? Oh and the Avatar should suffer this way, put a dagger through his girfriend's heart."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » January 2nd, 2014, 10:57 pm

Azula ran her long fingers through her hair and looked at the man with her stubborn little amber eyes. She slightly tensed and stiffened at the mention of her brother, he was a traitor but she felt something by the mention of Zuko. Weak and cowardly, the man described. If Azula knew anything, he wasn't weak and cowardly, she was slightly even jealous of her brother's determination. His sense of compassion for others and a sense of duty struck her, and deep inside she kind of admired him for it.

"You know nothing about Zuko. He could take you on anytime, anywhere. And...it's coming from me,"she said.

She was shocked she mentioned that, but the man didn't stop there. He was on the boundary line, he mentioned her father, Fire Lord Ozai, or the Pheonix King.

"I don't care about my father. May he rot in hell, he doesn't trust me, I don't trust him. That period is over when he superiorized as the Pheonix King, it is my time,"she said.

She didn't have a mother who loved her, a father who truly cared for her. She only had her brother whom she didn't know still loved her, and there she had her friends that turned against her. She stiffened once again at the mention of Mai and Ty Lee, she opened her fists and clenched them again. She blasted a short bolt of lightning, her signature move that nobody dared to try except for her in the whole fire nation. She could see a flicker of fear in the man's eyes, but he continued. Then the plan about the avatar. She laughed.

"You know what I think is funny. An old man like you trying to threaten a 14 year old girl like me, it is true I can outmatch your powers and I am stronger. Sorry, but I go solo. Unless it is with an elite team I choose, and so far I have called out my two friends again. i would rather choose them than whoever you are and my no good father. Let me tell you one thing, we better not cross paths again,"she said threateningly.

She took two of her fingers and blasted a single bolt of dangerous lightning into the man. He stumbled in the ground with pain grunting as she used a rare athletic move and made her way into the fire nation.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby VitanisMate » January 11th, 2014, 6:23 am

The man quickly called out to her, "Wait princess. May I at least serve you by destroying Earth Kingdom cities?" He looked at her with hate-filled eyes as he surveyed his surroundings and seemed to enjoy any mention of pain, suffering, and death. "I will not cross your path or stay in your way, all I ask is that I am given permission to cause suffering and kill innocent women and children."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby nalasimba83 » January 11th, 2014, 6:43 pm

Azula raised her eyebrows sickeningly,"You humiliate your nation,"and left with fire blowing in her way wherever she went. She looked out and saw the fire nation flag, but saw something different about it. Men and women in other nations were settling there, this angered her. She struck lightning and heard screams. She had to find Mai.

Zuko looked out the window and gasped, blue lightning, only Azula would have done that. He quickly opened the door and closed it with Aang's muffled screams.

"Be quiet!"Zuko urged.

Mai looked out as well and saw Azula burning up the nation, her fingers were already filled with daggers, but Zuko told her to stay put. He called out for guards to protect his room where Aang was staying. He felt burning rage and jumped down the window, landing perfectly on his knees. They were both staring at each other with their hands spread out. Azula, with her 'kill-in-style,' performance decided to make a sarcastic conversation.

"Zuzu, what a pleasant surprise. I was hoping we could cross paths some time. It's time to settle it once and for all, for the throne!"she shouted as she took two fingers and blasted another shot of lightning.

Zuko learned the advanced move from his uncle that nearly killed him and repelled the lightning aiming back at his sister. She was shocked, but not surprised.

"Oh, your uncle fatso's trick. Impressive,"she said blasting bolts of lightning.

Zuko repelled all of them and Mai dropped down with her daggers pointing at her.

"Mai..."Azula said distracted.

Zuko took this as a chance to pull a blow of fire, but Azula was always one step ahead of him. "Mai, please,"she said. Mai sadly shook her head and Azula disappeared aiming for Ty Lee.

"She's back, I knew it,"Zuko said. "Where's Aang?"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)