[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby KingKivuli » October 19th, 2013, 12:00 am

Rahks reacted fast, ducking and swaying away from the items thrown at him. As she talked he just sat listened and watched. Her action towards her ring made him more curious than ever. Who is this woman? It is clear she is no happy about being here, is she forced? And that ring.. she is wed or at least was, either way there is someone important in her life she is protecting somehow. However I shall not poke at her These were the thoughts running in his head. All the while he just calmly sat and listened, straight faced. She then questioned what he did To be honest my home life was... I guess pleasant for most but not me. A travelling trading family, was far too dull, so I left and came here. For a while I just worked odd jobs, then I found the guild.

They started to train and teach me, laying the foundation of who I am today. As I said before we work contracts. You are fast to call us lowlives, despite being here yourself, but let me say this. There was a meeting to be set up between Skyrim and Hamerfell, a deal to benefit both parties in trade. However a rouge faction was planning an attack and was swapping out letters to set up an ambush and cause war. My guild was tasked to prevent this. We found their hide out, sneaked in, found evidence and the true letters, swapped them back. All this without blood shed or harm. The deal was made between two countries, we left the evidence with authorities and they dealt with it. So for 'lowlives' we ended a war

He took a moment to breathe then continued As for who I am and who I serve... I am not a normal thief, I am a Nightingale, a sworn guardian of a secret temple of Nocturnal the Deadric goddess herself. Though her we work and have her blessing so long as we work with the honour we have and lay down our lives should her temple be invaded. It has only happened once.... He clenched his fist and grit his teeth It will not happen again. That is who I am and who I serve. No different from the Night Mother or Sithis
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » October 19th, 2013, 6:19 pm

SilverEye sat down and folded her arms once again like a stubborn child. She allowed Rahks to talk, but his words didn't seem to help change her mind about thieves, but he was right about the Guilds being the same in the darkness they served. That much, they had in common. Again, a silence took them and Silver heaved a low sigh, her thoughts momentarily drifting back to Whiterun. For what she wouldn't give to see and hug Farkus again. Her one and only love. She clenched her fist, trying to snap out of that. This was her life now. And until she could get Astrid to leave with her, she was stuck here like she'd promised herself.

"So what are your plans now?" Silver found herself asking the khajit.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » October 19th, 2013, 10:45 pm

Rahks was taken back by her sudden tone, she had calmed down so quickly. Had his words mellowed her? Or something else, either way he was glad that she was no longer ready to hold her dagger to him, or throw things at him My business here is done, I will await Astrids awakening, bid my farewell and head back to my guild with the documents I went on the mission for. He paused a moment and looked her in the eyes Have you ever been to Riften? Or inside our guild hall?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 19th, 2013, 10:54 pm

Silver sighed and picked up a loaf of bread which had been fresh on the table that morning. She put that down to Nazir. The red guard was always setting the table for them and studying the book of Sithis in here. She looked up at Rahks question and raised an eyebrow. Her tone was harsh, but calmer than it had been previously.

"Of course I haven't... Astrid knows how I feel about thieves so i've not had the honor of venturing down to the Rataway vaults" She smirked "Oh yes, I know where your hide out is, but i've never been there"

"Well I can tell you now, dear, sweet sister that is about to change" Came Astrid's voice from behind them. "Good morning Rahks, I hope you slept well" The leader of the dark brotherhood asked, standing next to her seated sister.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » October 19th, 2013, 11:09 pm

Rahks turned to meet Astrid and nodded his head in greeting, following her movments Indeed I did, not the grand Inns of Solitude but comfy enough, I thank you for you hospitality. I am rested, fed and my blades have been tended to. Now I must ask what is it you intend to ask of Silver. It is not very often one of your own comes into our halls
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 19th, 2013, 11:21 pm

"I've got some supplies I need delivered to Delvin. I would go myself, but we have a guest arriving in the next few days and I cannot afford to miss him. Therefore I must ask SilverEye to go in my stead" Astrid said, placing a hand on the back of her sisters chair.

"Astrid, you know how I feel about that place. Can't Nazir, or Anjborn go? Neither of them have contracts at the moment" Silver complained.

"No, I want you to go. You need to get over this little hatred of yours. The thieves Guild are our allies SilverEye. You can take Shadowmere for your journey and I am sure Rahks will see you safely to the sanctuary"

"Is that some sort of dig? Fine, i'll go and deliver your supplies, but I do NOT need protecting" She glanced over at Rahks at these words as if daring him to say anything against her.

Astrid rolled her eyes at her sisters stubbornness. Silver adored her sister, but lately she had been different. And very unlike herself. At first she thought it was something going on between her and Anjborn, but... that wasn't it. She would be sure to quiz her later when she returned to the sanctuary. They both locked eyes momentarilly and Silver saw the darkness within. Would she ever be able to save Astrid?

"Have a safe journey. The supplies are in Shadowmere's saddle bag. Sithis guide you" She said, nodding her head in farewell to Rahks.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » October 20th, 2013, 11:17 pm

Well then we best take our leave, if we ride decently we should get there well within two days He stood up and put his mask back on, but then started to cast a quick odd looking spell. It only too a few moments but when cast he placed his hand on the left side of his chest and swiped across. His dark armor vanished. In it's place were basic clothing you would find anyone from middle society wearing. Basic pants and top with a warm tunic, his blades were still at his side however

Rahks made his way out the sanctuary to his horse. It was early morning and the sun was still rising, however the sky was overcast and a breeze was blowing through the trees. Sure enough his steed had been cared for and looked well rested. He checked the saddle and supplies on either side and began to made the final preparations to leave
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 20th, 2013, 11:41 pm

Silver watched her sisters retreating back before sighing and looking at Rahks. Her eyes clouded over for a moment. Wether it was sadness or annoyance it wasn't clear, but that look was lost when the Khajit started to perform magic. She blinked as his armor disappeared and was replaced with normal everyday clothes. What was this sorcery? She scowled and followed him out the sanctuary.

"See you soon SilverEye" Called Babette as they passed.

"See you Babette, keep a close watch on Astrid while I am away" She told the vampire child.

Once Silver got out into the lands of Skyrim, she raised a hand to shield her eyes from the sun. It took her a while to adjust to the brightness. She was a werewolf of the night and wasn't used to such brightness. When she saw Shadowmere awaiting her she walked over to the stallion and gently stroked his muzzle.

"This better be over with quick" Silver complained, leaping up into Shadowmeres saddle.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » October 20th, 2013, 11:47 pm

Rahks jumped up onto his horse and got himself settled, trotting over to Silver It will be over as fast as you want it to be, I will make sure you are in and out of Riften as soon as possible. I am ready to leave, let me take lead I know of a good few shortcuts, just keep your eyes open for any bandits With that he started an easy gallop up from the hidden grove and out of the forest
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 21st, 2013, 5:56 pm

"Bandits eh? I am starting to like the sound of this little venture" Silver said with a smirk.

She gripped the handle of her sword and kicked Shadowmeres sides gently, spurring him to a canter, then a slow gallop. Shadowmere kept pace easily enough, but Silver had to pull him back when he got too close to Rahks horse who was alot slower than her own mount. Once the trees began to get thinner and less frequent, Silver rode alongside Rahks, her dark brotherhood hood left in her saddle bag so her face was visible.

"This place is well know for Spriggans, so keep a sharp eye"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)