[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby Shadowfax » August 2nd, 2015, 10:38 am

Silver winced at Rahks' words. She remembered the last time they went to see Nocturnal. The 'entrance' to the shrine wasn't pleasant, but she tried her hardest to hide her fear of going back. New armor was a good idea though and if they could get it from the thieves guilds god, then it would surely be good enough. She relaxed slightly now.

When Aventus asked Rahks if he would do this job, Silver's heart ached for him. She knew exactly how he felt and she could read his expression in that moment.

"And they will. By our hands" Silver said with a nod of her head and a faint smile of encouragement.

"Besides, these two have been to Oblivion and back before! Nothing can bring them down" Babette added.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » August 2nd, 2015, 11:01 am

Rahks smiled at the Vampires words feeling the support from them solidified his resolve. There he was, a Kahjit, in a the Nord region, himself and his best friend werewolves. Before him a Vampire, a killer and a young man, with the mind of darkness. That's all the Legion would see, not the reasons for it or who they are. He smiled at the three of them Rest assured when we return we will have pulled the head off the Legion. Is there anything else we need to know?

Aventus shook his head If you need any help send a carrier to us. Until then.. may the Night Mother guide and protect you Rahks nodded and replied Blessings of Nocturnal watch over you as well. Lets go Silver. He turned to leave and step out of the Inn
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » August 2nd, 2015, 11:16 am

Silver nodded to the others in the room before departing out the door with her friend towards the stables.

"Always a little detour with us, hey?" She remarked as they headed out the large gates and onto the plains of Skyrim. There was a thick frost spreading over the grass now and Silver, despite being a nord felt a chill run through her. Suddenly she caught sight of something outside the stables and her eyes began to water as she stared into the deep red eyes of the midnight black steed who slowly made his way over to the pair of them.

"Hello my old friend, it's been a while. You too have come to fight for the brotherhood?" She said, stroking Shadowmere's head.

He turned to Rahks and gently nudged the Khajiits hand.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » August 2nd, 2015, 11:26 am

Rahks looked up at the large horse before him and stroked along his nose You want to fight with us too hmm? Can't stop a willing horse I suppose He turned back to Silver Too late to head out for now if we head off at dawn we can reach Nocturnal, and hopefully with her blessing we can return here and making final preparations He pointed just south of the town and smiled Ride through Riverrun, up through the hills that way in two days time
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 2nd, 2015, 11:59 am

Silver looked out at the plains of Skyrim for a moment and then back to Shadowmere when Rahks finished talking.

"Never thought we'd be heading out on another mission. Thought our days of fighting were over" She said distantly stroking Shadowmere's nose still. She wasn't complaining, merely stating a fact. She turned away from the steed and headed back up into Whiterun with Rahks, her stomach feeling very tight.

"One day my friend, we WILL live in peace. The gods really do have it in for us, eh?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 2nd, 2015, 12:09 pm

Rahks just smirked at her and chuckled The question is... which gods? The eight? The deadra? Sithis? No this isn't the gods. This is Imperial swine with a attitude claiming their actions to be for the gods. They don't like others not fitting their plan. Like it or not we have become symbols of defiance in Skyrim. If killing the legion means my freedom..and my family safety then it is my choice... not a gods
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 2nd, 2015, 8:42 pm

"I blame the deadra" Silver muttered, but more to herself. "Let's just hope, this time... is the last time. As lovely as it is, being a symbol of a rebellion, living in peace with our families is much nicer. But I guess, if we want that then we will need to sort this Legion out first" Silver continued with a sigh.

As they walked up the stairs towards their home, Silver's hand drifted to her belly and stayed there for a few seconds. Guilt filled her, but what could she do? She had no idea she was going to be hauled off to Cyrodil. She chanced a sideways glance at Rahks. For a moment, she wondered what would he do if he discovered her pregnancy. The thought almost immediately left her however and she wasn't going to say a word.

"Thank Hircine, I thought I might not see you again till after all this" Aela said as they reached the courtyard and before Silver or Rahks could reply, she was in her husbands arms.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 4th, 2015, 1:21 pm

Rahks embraced Aela and kissed her softly This isn't something we can rush..Both me and Silver have decided to go however. Hearing the report hundreds have been killed and many more lined up. Whoever is left does not have the experience to strike back. Me and Silver do and I'll be damned by Sithis before they step foot back in Skyrim.

He stepped back a moment to address Farkas and the other who where about Tomorrow we ride to see Nocturnal... ask for her blessing. I may have kept in touch but I can not just assume she will accept be back using her power, even if I never forgot her. His mind jumped to his room on the side table his statue of Noctural he still took care of and prayed to. Then to his drawer full of letters and notes from the other Gales. He might be a companion now but he never fully left his theif routes behind
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 4th, 2015, 6:57 pm

"Well, you stood for the thieves guild against the Legion all those years ago and bought honour to their name. I doubt that even a god would forget that" Aela said trying to sound positive, but hating the thought of him leaving.

"She's right. Both you and Silver helped with that. And if the Night Mother has asked for the aid of my wife, then it's obvious the guilds still respect you and have need of you" Farkus added, placing a hand on Silver's shoulder.

Hearing their words was comforting somewhat, though she knew exactly what they were both feeling. Atleast this time, she was leaving Farkus on good terms. How he would react to her 'news' when she got back though did concern her.

"Are there any who might travel with you to help? Or is this something the two of you can handle alone?" Athis asked from one of the seats in the courtyard.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 4th, 2015, 10:05 pm

Rahks shakes his head No it is best we move alone, less attention. We know where to go and who to meet once we arrive.. kinda of. All we know is to meet a Khajit in a town called Bruma near the northern boarder. With any luck he will have answers. For tonight though...we should rest, need to get up early to prepare..and visit Nocturnal, that will take most of the day in itself He held Aela close again Will you lay with me tonight my love?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)