[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Fairy exil (Open) — My Lion King Forum

Fairy exil (Open)

Re: Fairy exil (Open)

Postby Alethia » October 12th, 2013, 4:18 pm

-Ok. I say and come back in normal size.
-Well, if you say, i decide i have trust in you.
Alethia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby nalasimba83 » October 12th, 2013, 5:35 pm

"I hope so,"Alicia answered happily.

"Say,what are you going to do if you are exiled?You have to stay with us!"Alicia said as her face brightened with joy.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Alethia » October 12th, 2013, 10:32 pm

-Exactly. I stay with you if you perform me something requirements.
1. I wish a room with TV.
2. I eat same food like humans but i drink mineral water, natural juice and nectar.
3. I wish sweets. I like and love sweets. I like chocolate.
Alethia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » October 13th, 2013, 12:00 am

Alicia frowned and concernedly played with her hair.

"Well,you really are looking for alot.I am sorry Sharma, I am no slave,and I also am very busy.We live in a medium sized home,and if you want to stay here,you have to get it for your self,"Alicia answered firmly.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Alethia » October 13th, 2013, 9:43 am

I do not understand a tv in my room, food and sweets means then you slave. I not put you be a my slave. I can serve one but i wish acces at kitchen like you, not treat like a pet because i have buterfly wings and punish because serve one at refrigerator. And i like watch on tv.
Alethia

Postby nalasimba83 » October 13th, 2013, 4:23 pm

"I am not saying anything like that...All I am saying is that if you want it,you can get it.But,I am not gettting them fir you>I won't treat you like a pet,because I am letting you share my room,and i don't punish.But there are a few rules that i wish to put..."Alicia began.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Alethia » October 13th, 2013, 5:56 pm

-Ok, i listening the rules.
Alethia

Postby nalasimba83 » October 13th, 2013, 10:16 pm

"You must not touch my restricted belongings without my permission.You must not damage my materials,and do not get anything dirty.I do not like practical jokes,and I wish for you to behave and use your manners respectfully,"Alicia said as she closed the window curtains.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Alethia » October 13th, 2013, 11:15 pm

-Ok, is simple rules and I try respect the rules.
Absolutely not thinking the practical jokes or magical jokes. But i use magic for useful things.
I not touch your things and materials without your permission because i and fairy in general are fair. Perhaps it comes from the name. I say and laugh by i make pun: fair-fairy.
I think imposiible dirty because i am not kid.
Alethia

Postby nalasimba83 » October 13th, 2013, 11:22 pm

Alicia laughed,"You know Sharma,you aren't that bad,say,would you care to join me for tea and scones,perhaps this afternoon with my friends?"Alicia asked.

Alicia walked away,thinking.Kate might be afraid of Sharma,and Luke might try to hurt her.Alicia sighed,and pretended to smile.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)