[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Fairy exil (Open) — My Lion King Forum

Fairy exil (Open)

Fairy exil (Open)

Postby Alethia » October 2nd, 2013, 8:23 am

After a long trial where had been found guilty for explosion Alfea's school tower, had been sentenced to exile for Terra and pushed in the vortex and week up in the big metropolis. I dress in skirt and bustier made from leaf. My wings are big but it's made me look like a freak in this World. Was disoriented in this new world from me.
Alethia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Fairy exil (Open)

Postby nalasimba83 » October 3rd, 2013, 2:11 am

A small girl walked by and noticed something shimmering behind the trees.

"What is it,popkins?"Said her father,a thin and frail scientist.

"Nothing Fathe,but may I please have a mini walk through the park,"replied Alicia,a short and pretty little girl.

Her father sighed and scratched his head questioningly.

"Well,I am in a bit of hurry to go to my job interview with Mr.Jones,but I assume I could let you go for a while.Remember to walk back home in a few minutes,Darling!"said Mr.Fresna,the scientist.

Alicia happily ran into the park where she saw the sight of her classmates playing happily and skipping to their joys.

"Hey Alicia,want to play with us?"asked Kate,her friend.

"Uhuh,maybe later,"replied Alicia as she nervously hurried up.

Then she saw her,a fairy sitting in a brick wall singing a song to herself.

"You're not a fairry,are you,"Alicia asked questioningly having second thought about talking to her.

Her father,Mr.Fres and everyone in the human world were forbidden to have a glance at such creatures.Alicia swallowed and raised her eyebrows.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Alethia » October 3rd, 2013, 4:53 pm

Glad to see a girl, tell the truth and the more they prove.
-I am a fair and i can prove it to you.
I snap fingers like which in films, and in girl's hands apear a chocolate tablet.
-My name is Sharma Sanara. Well, you can tell me where I am? And how I could get a house or a shelter?

OOC:

I hope has nothing I post at first person.
Alethia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » October 4th, 2013, 11:49 pm

Alicia hesitated a moment,looked around,and smiled to happily grab the delicious tablet of chocolate.Alicia thought about a shelter/hous.

"Well,I am not sure actually...considering that there isn't any shelter or anything available...particularly for fairies,"Alicia slipped.

Sharma raised her eyebrows and frowned,causing her to fold hands which almost made her fly away.

"Sharma wait!Listen here mate,I might do something for you,"Alicia said as she began to twirl her hair.

Sharma returned and tapped her shoes.They were inside the large and spacious house,filed with drawings of models of scientific engineering.Sharma raised her eyebrows and shook her head.

"Well...?"Alicia asked.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Alethia » October 5th, 2013, 3:18 pm

-Well, this is good house but this draws reminds me of labs from that I learned that I should stay away. Although I do not know how look a laboratory but this draws show a scientist or inginer live in this house and laboratory must be in approach. probably i dont't know how look a lab.
In this moment the door opening and because I scared, I snap my fingers and shrinking. In few seconds I am Barbie's doll dimension and hardened like a doll. I see the door, curious.
Alethia

Postby nalasimba83 » October 7th, 2013, 10:30 pm

"Why would they tell you that?My father is a very good man,indeed,"Alicia whispered.

Her dad walked in with a heavy suitcase and his lab materials.

"Have fun in the park darling?That Kate is a real case of a diva,"he said chuckling.

He looked at the doll.

"I never saw this before?Where did it come from Alicia?"he asked.

"Kate gave this to me,"Alicia quickly said.

She grabbed the doll and went to her room.

"You must tell me more about your school,"she asked happily
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Alethia » October 8th, 2013, 11:12 am

At my school learn about Magic. We learn: Magic psihology, chemistry potions, transfigurations, spells incantation, and more.
Magic psihology is used for hipnotic. We fairy, used hipnotic for to make people forget that saw us that exemple, but used in more situations.
Of course, exist mathematics but it name are: Applied Mathematics in potions. I hate it. Is dificult and no used it whn make potions from 0. It are usually if must you completed potions or you wish invent other potions. If you not a scientist chemistry fairy, you don't must it.
I like chemistry potions and sport. I am olimpic at sport. At our school, sport are 3 categories: Basic sports like: voleyball, handball, athletics, and more, Perfomance sport like Olympics or Acrobatic and the Flight. At Flight we learn guard by predators like wild Dragons. Of course at we exist flights sport for distractions. On of these, playong with ball and rules says passes the ball as in volleyball but the ball is not allowed to fall with ground.
Is amazing and funny see the fairy fly at less than 20 cm of earth in this sport, in an attempt to not let the ball touch the ground.
Alethia

Postby nalasimba83 » October 8th, 2013, 8:39 pm

Alicia frowns,"then how did you end up here sharmaa?"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Alethia » October 8th, 2013, 9:24 pm

-Well, I violated school rules says: Don't used Magic in pause and out of hours in schools or area school. I play truant from Applied Mathematics in potions and I slink in chemistry lab for potions and I try prepared a potions but wrong t. The potions explosed and effect are little atomic bomb. Th school was destroyed. I was caught in the act because were we trapped in the schools ruins which was lab. I was aressted and send from Fairy Council. They are like Suprem Court of Justice. I was tried and convicted from spend a nedetermined time in humans world.
Alethia

Postby nalasimba83 » October 8th, 2013, 11:55 pm

"Oh.That seems complicated,"Alicia answered as she drew the curtains.

"Well,I assure you that my Papa is perfectly safe.I tell you that,"alicia said.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)