[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - In the middle of war ( Road Rovers RP) — My Lion King Forum

In the middle of war ( Road Rovers RP)

In the middle of war ( Road Rovers RP)

Postby Alethia » September 20th, 2013, 6:11 pm

We are in 2030 year. We are in middle Three world war. America decide atack China but America don't want risk the milons life human soldiers and that decide send China, mixt team human and Cano Sapiens. Human had supervisor role and they give orders. Cano Sapines execut the orders give by humans.
One morning I wake boarding a military aircraft without knowing my destination. I realized upon arrival that i was in Beijing. I knew I was in Beijing because letters on wall which anouncement the airport name. They were in Chinese alphabet. Those who climbed on the plane I treated me like I was just a normal dog. Technology evolved so much that the transdogmafier become portable and it atached to canine collars. Humans can controlled in any time canine's forms.
Alethia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Return to Role Play (OT)