[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie) — My Lion King Forum

Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie)

Re: Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie)

Postby Tsuki » September 17th, 2013, 10:49 pm

Gabriel smiled weakly at Ash's response. Was she right though? Would the virus mutant?

"True. But then are you willing to take that chance?"

He looked her dead in the eye as if to challenge her. He then looked away.

"Besides. If there is a virus, it is probably best to stay in a Hospital where you can treat it. I'm afraid I have no idea what it'll do to me if I catch it. But you sound like you know a lot more about this virus than I do."
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » September 21st, 2013, 10:19 pm

Ash grit her teeth, as if annoyed by Gabriel's reaction.

"Life is a chance. You never know whats round the corner, but there is no point in living in fear. You have to face each day and survive. Tell me Gabriel, do you honestly think you can survive here on you're pigeons forever? And your medication will only go so far" She said bluntly as she stood up. He was a little taller than her, but she didn't let that intimidate her. "You'll just die'

Sam winced at those words and looked from the pair.

"But Ash.. where else would we go?"

Ashelin held Gabriel's gaze for a moment before glancing over at Sam.

"Scotland. The population is half out there. The virus would be weaker up there too due to the constant temperature changes. Not to mention, the hospitals would hardly be touched. The highlands, fresh air. Clean water. We could survive up there. That's my plan anyway. Those who want to follow.. They can. Those who don't. Good luck to you in this damned place" She said, walking over to the other side of the room.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » September 21st, 2013, 11:12 pm

Gabriel was surprised at Ash's atittude. Though he should probably have expected it. She was headstrong and stubborn. She would be hard to persuade. But as she challenged him he smirked.

"I've survived this long haven't I? They told me I may die during my operation but I didn't I'm still here."

But at the mention of Scotland, his eye's widened in surprise.

"Scotland? Do you know how far away that is? This virus will probably get you before you've even reached Bristol. It's dangerous out there. Look, you got attacked by a gang. There are plenty more of them out there. At least here you are safe. You have access to food, water and medication. You have no idea what is out there Ash. It's best to sit it out surely?"
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » September 21st, 2013, 11:34 pm

"Sit it out?!" Ash said, holding back her laughter but only just.

"Do you have any idea how long you'd be 'sitting it out' for?!" She said, striding back towards him, an argument brewing. "You'll just die in here. And the gulls and pidgeons arn't stupid. They'll get wise you your little game after a while and then you'll starve" Ash said with a roll of her eyes.

"Ash.. That's so far away" Sam said sensibly.

"Not like we're gonna get held up in traffic" Ash said. "Fine, you two can stay here and play house. Me, I am going north"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » September 21st, 2013, 11:45 pm

Gabriel blinked as Ash's reply. He should have known better than to argue but he believed Ash was rushing into things.

"Ash" he said softly. He then sighed.

"Yes I have been here a long time. And I have adapted. It's dangerous outside and that wound on your arm just goes to show doesn't it?"

His eyes lingered on her wound.

"Why are you rushing into things? Wouldn't it be best to stay here? At least for a little while? I can't stop you from leaving but if I go out there....I will die."
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » September 22nd, 2013, 12:03 am

"Being in here is what will kill you" She said, again in the same blunt tone.

She didn't want to be so blunt after all the man had saved her life and in a way she was hoping both Gabriel and Sam would follow her. There was after all, safety in numbers, but she didn't want them to do something they didn't want to do. She sighed and looked over at Sam who was sitting at the table with his rat on his shoulder. She was cleaning herself, apparently oblivious to the whole situation.

"I am leaving in the morning. Wether you follow or stay here and rot is up to you. But how I live... Is up to me"

(That wasn't a Lightning quote at all xD)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » September 22nd, 2013, 12:12 am

Gabriel nodded at Ash's decision. He knew he couldn't change her mind. It was a shame that they were parting so quickly. He had somewhat enjoyed being around his own kind again and he had enjoyed the company. But he knew he wouldn't last a day outside with the virus going round. He hated to admit it, but he was afraid. It wasn't death that scared him, but the pain. He had put up with enough pain already and he was not ready to suffer again. He looked over at Sam. Would Sam stay or go with Ash? If he did, Gabriel knew he would miss the lad. Though they hadn't been together long, Gabriel almost saw him like a younger brother. The kid needed protecting. Would Ash be able to give him that. He sighed.

"Ok. But if you are going to leave I suggest you eat. You're going to need it."
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » September 26th, 2013, 8:28 pm

Ash glanced over at Sam, clearly reading Gabriels mind. What was going to happen to the kid? Who would he choose. Ash had saved him and kept him safe, but Gabriel had shown him kindness and had fed him. She smirked to herself. It would be interesting to see who he would follow. At the mention of food, Ash felt her stomach growl silently and she placed a hand over it as if silencing it.

"Im fine" She said stubbornly.

A loud crash rang through the hospital at that moment however and the very faint and distant voices of humans could be heard. Ash swore, Sam looked around uncomfortably and Lightning ran back into Sam's backpack.

"Friends of yours?" Ash said quietly, turning to Gabriel, hand on gun.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » September 28th, 2013, 9:20 pm

Gabriel looked skeptically at Ash as she continued to refuse his help or advice. But he knew he couldn't persuade her even if he tried. She was tough....and stubborn. He shrugged his shoulders. She wasn't his responsibility and so he shouldn't force her. But if they were staying in his "territory" then surely he should be making the rules right? At this, he heard distant voices and frowned.

"I have no friends" he muttered.

He reached for his shotgun and loaded it. He looked over at Sam.

"I know I am not your Boss and you are free to do what you like. But I would prefer it if you stayed here out of harms way Sam. I don't want you getting hurt."

He looked over at Ash.

"I can't tell you what to do though. Are you coming or staying?"
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » September 28th, 2013, 9:40 pm

Sam looked from Ash to Gabriel. The voices in the hospital made him feel very on edge and he looked from the door to the window in a hope he could plot an escape. Ash however was ready with her gun and her eyes were poised.

"No, you can't..." Ash muttered as Gabriel mentioned not being able to tell her what to do.

The voices in the corridor were becoming louder and louder as time went on. There were atleast two people coming towards them and Ash could only picture gang members.

"What are we gonna do?" Sam whispered to the adults.

"Be quiet" Ash snapped.

"Is there a way out of this room?" She asked Gabriel.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)