[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - #Winderella: The RP [OuRaion, KingCub,Kiburi, & SimbasMate] — My Lion King Forum

#Winderella: The RP [OuRaion, KingCub,Kiburi, & SimbasMate]

#Winderella: The RP [OuRaion, KingCub,Kiburi, & SimbasMate]

Postby SimbasMate » September 4th, 2013, 12:06 pm

#Winderella: THE RP
Of a sassy little girl who doesn't listen to her parents. Her parents and the fairy godmother are trying their best to get her to listen, but this sassy little diva refuses!
(All based off of a great Skype conversation)

Roles:
King (Winderlla's Father): OuRaion
Queen (Winderella's Mother): KingCub
Winderella Ehm.. him/herself? (Daughter of the King & Queen): Kiburi
Fairy Godmother: SimbasMate
---------

And, Miss Diva (Kiburi) needs to start the RP herself! ;)
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Re: #Winderella: The RP [OuRaion, KingCub,Kiburi, & SimbasMa

Postby Kiburi » September 4th, 2013, 1:08 pm

Winderella was walking along one day, when she saw a strange figure up ahead in the distance. Squinting her eyes, she could make out wings, like a butterfly, but what appeared to be a human body attached.
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A pancake with a syrup trap

Nickname(s): Kib, Kibbles, Kibbles n' Bits
Pride Points: 28

Postby SimbasMate » September 4th, 2013, 1:13 pm

Fairy Godmother was flying about in the pretty fields of Unicorns when in the distance she saw Winderella walking towards her; her dress swaying in the wind, and her golden hair braided down to her waist. Fairy Godmother thought that Winderella was a very beautiful girl. But she knew that she had a horrible attitude problem. If only her magic could get rid of it.

Fairy Godmother then flew towards the little girl in the distance, who was staring at her as well. As soon as she reached Winderella, she sat down on a nearby rock.

"Why, hello there little girl. What are you doing? You better not be getting into any trouble.." Fairy Godmother gave the girl a suspicious look.
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kiburi » September 4th, 2013, 1:29 pm

"Why do you care about what I'm doing?" replied Winderella, sassily, with a sour look on her face.
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasMate » September 4th, 2013, 1:37 pm

Fairy Godmother scowled.

"Why do I care about what you are doing? WHY? Well, I AM supposed to be watching your sassy butt while your parents are away for the day." Fairy Godmother got up from her rock and boinked Winderella on her head with her wand.

"Be more nice and ladylike."
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Postby Kiburi » September 4th, 2013, 11:06 pm

"Ouch! That hurt!", yelped Winderella in dismay.

"What are my parents doing, anyways? They're almost never around the castle anymore!", sassed Winderella.
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Postby SimbasMate » September 5th, 2013, 12:15 am

Fairy Godmother sighed. What was she supposed to do with this child?

"Your parents are out because they are celebrating their 7th Wedding Anniversary. Then they are going back out and they need to take care of some kingdom-ly things. In the meantime, they have asked me to babysit you. So, if you enjoy staying human, I suggest you behave yourself as well as drop the attitude."

Fairygod Mother sighed.

"Just be a good girl, ok?"
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Postby Kiburi » September 5th, 2013, 5:05 am

"Ok, ok, I will. Just don't hit me again!" said Winderella.

"So, what are we gonna do now, Fairy Godmother?", mumbled Winderella.
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Postby SimbasMate » September 5th, 2013, 12:54 pm

"Don't worry, I won't. Your thick head almost broke my wand." Fairy Godmother chuckled, then let out a sigh, turning back to Winderella.

"Well, how about you go play. Where were you even going anyway?" Fairy Godmother asked.
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Postby Kiburi » September 5th, 2013, 1:03 pm

"I was going to go pick some apples to make an apple pie!" exclaimed Winderella.
"Let's go make it now, with the help of your magic!"

*Scene change to King and Queen, somewhere else*
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)