[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - #Winderella: The RP [OuRaion, KingCub,Kiburi, & SimbasMate] — My Lion King Forum

#Winderella: The RP [OuRaion, KingCub,Kiburi, & SimbasMate]

Re: #Winderella: The RP [OuRaion, KingCub,Kiburi, & SimbasMa

Postby OuRaion » September 5th, 2013, 1:03 pm

*Meanwhile, wherever the hell the King and Queen are*

The King turned to his wife while they were at their holiday house, named the 'White Castle', and started to talk.

"My loving Queen... We have been married for seven years now. Seven! Can you believe it? I didn't think I'd be able to stand you for that long! I mean really, with all your bloody nagging and- er, I mean, I love you! And to celebrate this milestone, I have gotten you this."

The King turned around, and pulled out a medium-sized box. He then turned back to the Queen, and gave the box to her.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby KingCub » September 5th, 2013, 3:01 pm

The queen threw her hands up in a flash of excitement.

"Oh! Why, you shouldn't have hehehe!"

With a giggle, she ripped into her box, tossing wrapping paper about. Finally, she reached the inside, only to find a small purple box. She turned to her king, with joy shinning off her. She slowly and carefully removed the top half, revealing a large white diamond necklace inside.

"Oh! I...I don't know what to say!" Its beautiful!"

She turned towards her husband, and with a slight lean she gave him a light kiss.
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby OuRaion » September 5th, 2013, 4:20 pm

The King recoiled.
"Gods woman, your breath smells like dog food- uh, I mean, glad you like it!"

The King returned the kiss and patiently awaited his present. He waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Until eventually he could not be bothered waiting anymore.

"Well. where's my present?" He asked with an impatient tone of voice.
OuRaion

Postby KingCub » September 5th, 2013, 11:38 pm

The queen's face tilted with confusion.

"Oh! Your gift!"

She sprang out of her chair, and ran out with a high pitched giggle.

"Ill be right baaaack!

A few moments passed, then she returned carrying a large box covered in bright sparkles.

"Fairy godmother helped me pick it out! Ohh, you just going to love it!!"

She thrust over the box with pure joy to the king. The boxed seemed to be moving slightly in the king's lap.

"Go ahead, open it!"
KingCub

Postby OuRaion » September 6th, 2013, 12:55 am

The King set the box on his lap and felt it slightly vibrating. He also noticed that the box had little holes in it.

'I wonder what it could be.'

The King lifted the lid off the top of the box, and saw a lion. But this lion was quite small, and the King was confuzzled as to why it was so small.

The King's head filled with questions as to what this thing in the box was.

"Thank you my loving wife! It's... It's... What is it? Is it a pet? Why is it licking my finger? Is it because of the burgers we had for lunch? Why do I keep asking questions?"
OuRaion

Postby KingCub » September 6th, 2013, 5:10 am

"Oh you silly goose! Its our new pet! And I think he already likes you!"

The queen was overjoyed at her husband's reaction to her gift. After all, she had spent weeks attempting to find this rare species.

Suddenly, a large bell went off in the cottage, signifying that it was almost sunset.

"Oh honey...Its almost sunset! But I have not heard anything from the fairy godmother about our willy! I sure do hope she is ok."
KingCub

Postby OuRaion » September 6th, 2013, 7:38 am

(Lol, Willy. I'm really immature)
"Likes me does he? Or is it a she? Oh, I'll figure it out later. Let's just hope it doesn't develop a taste for me!"
The King changed the subject.
"I wonder how the Fairy Godmother is coping with our daughter. I hope Willy hasn't driven her over the edge yet."

*scene change back to Willy and the Fairy Godmother*
OuRaion

Postby SimbasMate » September 6th, 2013, 7:46 am

Fairy Godmother was flying about in the apple orchid with Winderella, gathering the most tasty apples she should find. With each one she picked, she would use a flick of her wand, and it would instantly turn into a steaming, hot apple pie.

Fairy Godmother turned to Winderella.

"So, uh, I hope you wanted a bunch of apple pies. This is the only way we can make them instantly.", she said with a nervous smile. Fairy Godmother poked Winderella.

"I know! Without using my magic, even though it IS fun. How about we actually bake an apple pie for your parents. They should be returning tomorrow night. It would be a nice gift for them, and I am sure they'd appreciate you being nice to them for once." Fairy Godmother gave Winderella a witty smile.
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Kiburi » September 6th, 2013, 1:12 pm

"I guess we can..."
Winderella turned to Fairy Godmother and asked, "Can we go back to the castle now?
It's almost dinnertime, and I'm getting hungry!"
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A pancake with a syrup trap

Nickname(s): Kib, Kibbles, Kibbles n' Bits

Postby SimbasMate » September 7th, 2013, 12:04 am

Fairy Godmother nodded.

"Yes, let's go to the castle. We can eat dinner first then make that pie.." Fairy Godmother yawned.

"That is, if I don't fall asleep first."

Fairy Godmother gave Winderella a nudge and the two headed back to the castle for dinner.
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)