[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Blue Sunset (PRIVATE FOR KRISTINAKIARA AND ME) — My Lion King Forum

Blue Sunset (PRIVATE FOR KRISTINAKIARA AND ME)

Re: Blue Sunset (PRIVATE FOR KRISTINAKIARA AND ME)

Postby RedKite » September 5th, 2013, 6:08 pm

"I believe she is Celina..." He adds, giving Serenity a friendly hug, "By the smell of her, she comes from a large house, 2 sisters, 1 brother and a pet pug called Hannah who eats socks...."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby InsaneSeagull » September 6th, 2013, 8:56 am

She hugged Sable back and nodded.

"Oh, I'm pleased to meet you, Celina. I'm Serenity, and my sense of smell isn't that good as Sable's but I am still a warewolf," she smiled.

"You don't hate warewolves, do you?" she added with a sigh. "Even though... you look rather warewolfish to me too... sorry," she laughed.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby RedKite » September 6th, 2013, 7:39 pm

"Yeah..." Sable laughs. He smiles at Serenity.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby Dark Huntress » September 7th, 2013, 1:20 am

Celina looked over at Sable. "It's a dachshund, actually, her name is Halle, and she eats shoes," as if to demonstrate, she held a terribly gnawed on DC sneaker out. "And they are my foster siblings." She turned to Serenity. "I am werewolf. And I sure as heck don't hate myself!" She grinned.

"So, what is this place? Like, a den?" She wondered aloud, looking around the dark space.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby InsaneSeagull » September 7th, 2013, 7:12 am

"This is a cave," expalined Serenity.

"One of our... friends... lives here, but he wounded Sable, so I stayed here to watch over him. Complicated story. Didn't know there were that many warewolves here. Where are you from?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Postby RedKite » September 7th, 2013, 8:20 am

"Um...so...where are we going now, I mean Alex will be back...I know of one place...But...err...It won't be easy... The Neon City." Sable answers. He glances around and finds a backpack, he fills it with things like the fur and stuffs it full of human-ish belongings.

"Lets go, it's about 7 miles west of here..."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Dark Huntress » September 7th, 2013, 7:38 pm

"I'm from out of town, I just moved here," Celina responded warily. "And okay. I'll just text my parents and tell them I met some friends so they won't ftfo." She smiled at the thought of her foster parents calling the police and flipping out as she leisurely hiked with her two friends.

"Are we gonna go?" She asked moving towards the door.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedKite » September 8th, 2013, 9:26 am

"Yeah, lets go..." Sable grins
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby InsaneSeagull » September 8th, 2013, 7:12 pm

"Oh sure, let's go," said Serenity and smiled at her friends, hoping everything will get fine.

"But will Alex be fine?" she asked, not wanting to sound like she cares that much, but still not to sound like she doesn't care at all. She knew Sable was angry at him, she knew he had a good reason. She knew she was angry at him too... but they were friends. They shouldn't separate... yeah, they shouldn't. Or at least... that's not what they are supposed to do.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Dark Huntress » September 9th, 2013, 2:33 am

Celina frowned. "Who is this guy?" she wondered. "Like, is he a friend or a jerk or what? 'Cuz I'm super confused." She shrugged.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)