[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Blue Sunset (PRIVATE FOR KRISTINAKIARA AND ME) — My Lion King Forum

Blue Sunset (PRIVATE FOR KRISTINAKIARA AND ME)

Blue Sunset (PRIVATE FOR KRISTINAKIARA AND ME)

Postby RedKite » August 31st, 2013, 4:23 pm

:D
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Re: Blue Sunset (PRIVATE FOR KRISTINAKIARA AND ME)

Postby RedKite » August 31st, 2013, 4:52 pm

Alex looks over at Sable and frowns.

"What's eatin' you?" He asks, shoving him hard on the back.

"Hey, man, back off..." Sable growls.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 31st, 2013, 5:02 pm

"You two doing anything but fight?" asked a black haired girl approaching them, as she saw Sable's reaction to a friendly question. Serenity couldn't deny that feeling - that kind of amused her, seeing them arguing. She knew they didn't do that on purpose, especially not on bad one. They were probably just nervous. That made her smile, even though she knew that was what she was supposed to do.

"So, what are up to today? Any ideas about what we are going to do?" she added, after a few minutes of silence. "We can't stay here all day!" said she examining the place they were at the moment.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby RedKite » August 31st, 2013, 5:10 pm

"Well, Serenity, I was thinking, maybe you and me could-" Sable starts.

"Hey, girl, maybe you and me could go and, uh, go to a cool cave I found yesterday?" Alex interrupts.

Sable shrugs and mutters: "Yeah....Oh, Ok, I was gonna stay here anyway..."

The boy fiddles with his tie and mutters to himself. His green eyes stay fixed on Serenity though, he thinks she notices and his face turns red. Alex slaps him up the side of his head and snarls, "Stay away from her...."

Sable gets up and walks away, the snow sticking to his black trousers.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 31st, 2013, 5:18 pm

"I didn't mean me alone with any of you," said Serenity, trying to sound cold. "What I meant is ALL THE TREE OF US! Got it? Together."

"Oh, and you," she pointed at Alex. "You are such a jerk, I don't think I'd go out with you even if we weren't in woods." However, her face turned red while she thought it. No, she couldn't. Alex is a jerk, he always was. She knew it. Then how... no, she couldn't reveal her true feelings for him. She won't, that would be too risky. For now.

"Oh, and, by the way, DON'T YOU EVER SLAP HIM AGAIN!" said she, and hugged Sable. "How could you do something like that?"

Of course, she liked seeing her friends fighting over her. She was always good at examining people, and could see through them the first moment they started their endless quarrels. But, nevertheless, she couldn't just stand there and watch Alex slap Sable. She had to make everything clear that they'd never ever do that again.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Postby RedKite » August 31st, 2013, 5:51 pm

Sable wriggles out of her grasp and turns red again. He carries on walking. Alex pouts and turns to face her.

"I'm sorry, S, I didn't mean to hurt him or nothin'...." He grins, eyeing her face, "now, where d'ya wanna go?" He puts an arm around her shoulder and steers her in the direction of the mountain, "Now let's go find that cave, hey?"
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 31st, 2013, 5:56 pm

"Cave's OK with me," said Serenity with a slow nod. "But, I have no idea to stay alone with you!" added she, hoping that that was clear enough for him.

But, hardly even noticeable, she smiled at his direction.

"Let's go," she said after a few minutes. "This cave seems to be rather close, and I feel we could find some water there. It's always good to drink some water."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby RedKite » August 31st, 2013, 6:02 pm

After an hours walk, he leads her into a cave. A fur skin rug is on the floor and a small crudely crafted wooden table with two chairs is by a makeshift fire-place, he grins and directs her to a chair.

"This, is my home..." He smiles and takes her coat.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby RedKite » August 31st, 2013, 6:03 pm

RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 31st, 2013, 6:33 pm

"Your home? How come you've never told us you had a home in the cave?"

Senerity's face became hardly readable. She didn't know weather she should be happy to see such a nice home, or angry for being deliberately lied to.

"It's nice," she said finally and smiled.

"Is Sable here?" she added.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)