[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - army war (latari,liltiger,and hydro private rp) — My Lion King Forum

army war (latari,liltiger,and hydro private rp)

army war (latari,liltiger,and hydro private rp)

Postby Latari » July 31st, 2009, 1:18 am

a war has started over the north america over countless people.we are losing teriortory we need to get it back.me and my group shall crush other groups such as the bandits theving murderuers,the axons ambushers,and over the gangs in north america.we have the technology and weoperntry to take them but we got to do it first.come on the black nights lets get this continet under control.
Last edited by Latari on July 31st, 2009, 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Latari

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stuck in my head

Nickname(s): L, Lat, Tari, Latarious
Pride Points: 4

Re: army war (latari,liltiger,and hydro

Postby Mike » July 31st, 2009, 1:35 am

Good luck crafting a RP out of this, you can do it =)
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Re: army war (latari,liltiger,and hydro

Postby LilTiger » July 31st, 2009, 1:39 am

OOC:Should we start to post?
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: army war (latari,liltiger,and hydro private rp)

Postby Latari » July 31st, 2009, 2:29 pm

come on group were going on a bridge so be carefull and we need to get off it.we cant aford a fight up here or any of us.tiger you lead the way upthe bridge ill stay in the back to watch.i know its cold out here but we got to get to our destinationthe blacknights camp.
Latari

Stuck in my head

Postby LilTiger » July 31st, 2009, 2:59 pm

Okay fine. Lilly decided to walk alone, to join the other side. Alright, Hydro, you stay here with Latari. Then, Lilly started to walk across the bridge. As she walked, the bridge started to crack. Guys! Help me! then, the bridge fell. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Then, Lilly fell on the ground, 10,000 feet from the top, but she discovered she was on a cliff that would fall any mintute. Oh no. Lilly was brused very bad. Help!!!
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Latari » July 31st, 2009, 3:07 pm

I'm coming lilly.Latari grabbed his grappling hook and hooked it to something solid.He gently slid down picked her up.Come n group we have to keep on going.Latari was the first to get to base and took lilly to the the nurse station.What happened the nurse asked.The bridge broke away and she fell.She will be okay the nuse said.
Latari

Stuck in my head

Postby LilTiger » July 31st, 2009, 3:18 pm

While Latari was climbing down, the cliff cracked and fell, but it was too late, she had fell down into the water, she soon was unconscious. But Latari grabbed her. She was uncoscious until she got to the aid station. She woke up. She wanted to go out and fight, but the nurse wouldn't let her.
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Latari » July 31st, 2009, 3:25 pm

Latari went to go check on lilly,is she ok he asked the nurse.She will be okay but she needs a little bit more rest.Okay latari said in a irratated voice.Latari went over to lilly she said you need to rest you do that and in two days we will get back on track.Latari left to go eat and talk to rest of the team.Hydro lilly's alright she just needs some rest Latari greeted him.
Latari

Stuck in my head

Postby Hydro » August 9th, 2009, 11:13 pm

Oh, OK, great. said Hydro. But we need to continue our infiltration on Blacknights camp, and our forces may not be sufficient enough for the operation, with one down.

[OCC: The Blacknights camp is the enemy, right? And this is modern war, right? Lol. Need to get a few things straight.]

Hydro

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Return to Role Play (OT)