[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - War RP (Sno and LilTiger) — My Lion King Forum

War RP (Sno and LilTiger)

Re: War RP (Sno and Latari)

Postby LilTiger » August 8th, 2009, 12:21 pm

Latari,You, and me, we have a private human RP in this OT Role Play section too. So this is A cheetah/lion/(good) A tiger/lion[bad.]
So I guess I've got to re-start.
In a land far away from the pridelands, the land was unnamed. And there, there were two groups. A good side and bad side. Of course, a cheetch and a lion were on the good side, and a lion and a tiger were on the bad. And so, they are fighting for food,land, and ownership. Untill it ends, everyone will be on the same side, now, let the story....begin.
Attack! the tigeress said as her partner and herslef ran towards the good side. The tigeress was named Lilly. She had a diamond on her forehead. Come on Latari, let's attack! We can win! Then, Lilly was near the cheetah. This is for you Kijani! Then, Lilly jumped at him.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby SnowLeopard3000 » August 8th, 2009, 12:28 pm

The cheetah (Sno) and his partner, Hydro, were caught by surprise by the attack. Using their fast reflexes, they dodged the attacks. The two lions had an equal fight, which would last some time. However, the cheetah was no match for the tiger, and would have to use brains instead of brawn to defeat the tiger. He began by saying, "You really think this will work?"
I have temporarily left MLK. I won't post anything during this time.

Image <~--This siggy is from LadyAislinn

Image <~--This siggy is from Jaynr

Image <~--This siggy if from VampireSimba
SnowLeopard3000

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Go soak your head.

Pride Points: 0

Postby LilTiger » August 8th, 2009, 1:31 pm

Lilly soon rammed the cheetah. You won't mess with us! Then, Lilly bit the cheetah on the leg. That should teach you! Then, Lilly attacked the cheetah with all her strengh. She bit her,scratched her, and slapped her. Grrrrr. Lilly was bigger and stronger than the chjeetah. She would win.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Latari » August 8th, 2009, 11:42 pm

i think i should quit this rp because im nt gonaa be very active now and problems ill decide if i have 2 quit more
Image thanks and made my friend SDC

Image siggy made by SILVER SIMBA ^^

Image made by Geni ! thanks ^^
Latari

Stuck in my head

Nickname(s): L, Lat, Tari, Latarious
Pride Points: 4

Postby SnowLeopard3000 » August 9th, 2009, 12:05 am

Oh no! Well, you're always welcome to chime in ^^

Tiger: my cheetah is MALE. MALE. lol

*horribly scratched and wounded, the cheetah knew he had to do something. Right when Lily was getting ready to deliver a death bite, he dug his claws into her gut. As blood poured out, he hoped that Lily would leave to recuperate from her injury.

SnowLeopard3000

Go soak your head.

Postby LilTiger » August 9th, 2009, 12:33 am

[quote][[OOC:Me: Snow Leopard 3000 (snow leopard/male)
OC: Navi (cheetah/female)

You are a cheetah
I thought you were a female?]][/quote]

ROARRRR!!! Lilly was in pain, but she licked her wound, in a few seconds, it stop bleeding. Then, she growled at the cheetah.Don't mess....with the tiger! Then, Lilly bit the cheetah on the leg. Then, blood came out. Then, Lilly saw the cheetah's partner. She ran over and bit him as well.
Last edited by LilTiger on August 9th, 2009, 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby SnowLeopard3000 » August 9th, 2009, 12:44 am

(I THOUGHT U SAID I COULD ONLY HAVE ONE?! :grr2: I am a male cheetah. k? k.)

The cheetah had not wanted to kill the tiger, not liking the idea of taking the life of another creature. But he realized he had no choice. As the tiger spoke, the cheetah jammed his claws into the underside of the tiger's neck, causing more blood to come out.

SnowLeopard3000

Go soak your head.

Postby LilTiger » August 9th, 2009, 6:10 pm

[[OOC:Well, I know I said you can play one, but I thought you were a female, that's what it says]]
Lilly roared in pain, she collapsed. Then, she tried to hiss, but nothing happened. Then, she fainted. But then, she awoke and quickley jumped at him, biting his neck. How does this feel?! Then, Lilly grabbed his tail and pulled him making him fall. Grrr. Now, you'll die! Then, she was ready to make the dieing bite.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Hydro » August 9th, 2009, 6:56 pm

[OCC: Well, looks like you two can get on pretty well here, I said I will join cuz I thought it will be... another kind of war. This type doesn't suit me at all, 0%, Zilch... I'm joining in the human one here that's gonna come up here...I dunno when... I've got absolutely nothing against lions/cheetahs/tigers etc, but RPing humans in a war setting brings on many more possibilities... for example: Jet planes, bombs, guns, radio transmitters, air to air attacks, ground to air attacks, ground to ground attacks, air to ground attacks, tanks, artillery, submarines, battleships, air to air missiles, air to ground missiles, surface to air missiles, plus a thousand different stuff. A million maybe. You name them.

[Edit: I saw the new RP. Gonna post on it later though, no more time now.]

Hydro

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby LilTiger » August 9th, 2009, 7:01 pm

[[OOC:Well, you have to post, please, besides, if you's leave, the RP dead then.]]
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)