[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress — My Lion King Forum

Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress

Re: Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress

Postby Dark Huntress » September 9th, 2013, 8:26 pm

Tala gave him a hurt expression. "The same feelings that I've felt for the last two winters of my life!" She said sharply. "And I'm sure, though I don't know why he wouldn't. I understand he was protecting himself. Humans are kinda dumb that way," she sniffed.

"You speak as if you aren't a wolf yourself," she said reproachfully. "We don't Bloodthirst anymore than the humans, destroying out mind without a second thought. We only kill the sick and already dying of most species, we do the world a favor, keep it from overpopulating."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » September 17th, 2013, 4:36 am

Dan just sighed and said, "Tala I...I still don't understand why you are going with me on this journey. I mean I'm being chased by a human hunter and the wolf pack doesn't mind you being back there anymore." He looked down at his paws and looked back at her.

"I'm just trying to say that you're in great danger falling me around. Anyone near me is in danger becase that human is going to get me." He stopped his rambling as he looked at her and asked his first genuine question of concern, "So what was your favorite thing to do with your mother?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Dark Huntress » September 17th, 2013, 8:40 pm

Tala shrugged. "There are risks we all have to take, but there's good at the end, even if we don't know what it is." She smiled at his topic change. "Definitely play fight," she grinned. "Did you ever like to play fight with your family?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby VitanisMate » September 18th, 2013, 4:23 am

Dan paused at her question, unable really to answer it, "Uh well...I wouldn't say exactly that. I mean with...my family we really learned how to hunt and things of that nature." He again tried to change the subject in a hurry, "So Tala I assume Ulf would be the one you have a liking towards right? He's the one you'd like to make your boyfriend?" he said in a joking manner.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark Huntress » October 5th, 2013, 10:23 pm

Tala looked away. "Maybe...," she answered quietly, then shot pretend daggers at him. "Like there's much of a chance now! But he is pretty hot!" She smile coyly. "And you and Ona?" She rammed his shoulder playfully.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby VitanisMate » October 6th, 2013, 8:46 pm

Dan sighed and looked away, "I doubt she'll do anything with me, considering that she blames me for her brother getting shot." He then noticed that she mentioned Ulf being hot and mocked her, "Ha! And you girls say that we guys are shallow. You only care about his looks." He then paused and said, "Tala I've been thinking. I mean you know your mother loved you right, willing to take her life so that you'd be protected?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Dark Huntress » October 6th, 2013, 8:49 pm

"You're right," Tala grinned evilly. "She hates your filthy guts!" She chuckled then frowned. "Not true! I like Ulf because he's manly, a kickass warrior, and is a good leader. And you only like Ona because she's pretty!"

She nodded. "Yeah, I know, she's my mother. I'd die for my pack, it's not a hard choice if the wolves mean enough to you."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby VitanisMate » October 7th, 2013, 4:47 am

Dan simply shrugged, "Hey I'm a guy; of course I care about a girl's looks." He then huffed and said, "Then you like a boy and a fool. I'm more manly than he is. Hell I'm older than all of you." He then tried to turn the conversation to a light-hearted topic, "So what would your father do for you on a day-to-day basis?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Dark Huntress » October 8th, 2013, 2:54 am

Tala looked at him, then burst out laughing. "More-more manly than Ulf is?" She howled. "Wow! You know he's about your age. And I think he's done a bit more in his lifetime. And wow! I mean she's pretty cute and all, you are a guy...I hope!" She stuck her tongue out at him. She then scowled a little. "Dad...well, I don't know. See, my mom was Bandarick's adopted sister...but she fell in love with the Omega wolf. So we were dispelled from the pack. Dad, Dad died pretty early on, protecting us from humans. Mom wasn't the only one whose died by the barrel of those damn devices."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby VitanisMate » October 8th, 2013, 4:04 am

Dan became angry at her mocking as his furry cheeks flushed red with anger as he told her, "And Ulf hasn't ever killed anyone before! I've killed many animals! Ulf has never done what I've done. He's never walked a day in my shoes and become the top predator of this forest." He paused as he said, "Tala I uh...I don't care much for you, I mean you're too young but don't worry some male wolf will be lucky one of these days when he meets you." He noticed what she said about her father and sighed, "If It's any consolation I never knew my mother. She abandoned me to my father after I was born and I never saw her again. And as I told you before...my uh father hates me."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)