[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress — My Lion King Forum

Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress

Re: Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress

Postby Dark Huntress » July 5th, 2013, 10:19 pm

Una threw Dan an unimpressed look. "I'll be watching my brother and waiting for him to die," she replied sharply before beginning to angrily stalk away. She paused and turned back to Dan. "In answer to your question: yes, my father is a good warrior. An Alpha male must be in order to protect his pack, his family."

*£*

Tala sighed and shook herself. She was never going to get to sleep with that on her mind. With an irritated noise, she sat up and flung her small jaws open in a yawn. She then trotted away from her little place of rest towards the other wolves.

Spotting Dan and Bandarick's adolescent daughter, Una, she approached. A little innocent smile on her face, she sidled up to Una's forelegs. The wolfess smiled down at her warmly.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » July 6th, 2013, 5:48 am

Dan was rather surprised when Una gave him that cold glare and sharp tongue. He quickly tried to say, "Hey I'm sorry, I forgot about that. I just thought you wanted to go some..." however she already walked off. He then said to her about her father, "Yeah well I'm a good warrior too, just not as a wolf." He again paused and looked down at his paws.

He quickly noticed Tala was there and tried to talk to her as well, "Tala there you are. Can you please tell Una that I didn't mean for any of this to happen? Everything that happened to her brother was an accident."

He then said to both of them, "Look you don't understand, I'm not really a wo..." he quickly stopped, unable to tell the truth.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Dark Huntress » September 1st, 2013, 1:27 am

Tala inhaled. "It's okay, Dan, I believe you. I-we know it was an accident-don't we, Una?" She smiled up at him, unable to read his attraction to Una.

"You're not really a what?" Una turned and stared at him, eyes icier than ever. She sat down in front of Dan and gave him a furtive glance. "And I know you didn't mean to," she said quietly.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby VitanisMate » September 3rd, 2013, 5:41 am

Dan sighed and said to Una, "Uh, nothing." He then looked over at Tala and said, "Tala can we talk alone for a minute?" After he walked over to her alone he sighed.

"Tala, are you feeling alright? Listen I know you feel hurt right now but I'm sure Bandarick's son will be okay and now you have a pack you can live with."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark Huntress » September 7th, 2013, 1:45 am

"I'm fine," Tala replied, half-truthfully. "But we've gotta get outta here before we kill everyone!" She looked at him wide-eyedly.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby VitanisMate » September 7th, 2013, 4:57 am

Dan sighed as he said, "I tried to leave earlier but Bandarick won't let me. He insists that I stay here with his pack." He quickly looked around as he looked at Tala and said, "Tala, if I could leave this place I would."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Dark Huntress » September 7th, 2013, 7:43 pm

"Yeah, I know," she smirked mischievously. "But I know the rules!"

And few moments later she stood in a private conference with Bandarick. "I had a vision," she told the sage wolf. "An it told me that Dan and I had to leave and go on a journey together. Now, I don't want to go without your blessing, but I will obey the Great Light if I have to."

"Go." Bandarick seemed tired, but the one word was all Tala needed. She exited the small den and stride up to Dan. "All clear," she said smugly.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby VitanisMate » September 8th, 2013, 9:33 pm

Dan just grumbled, "Yeah whatever, half-pint."

As he started walking he looked at her and said, "Uh Tala I really didn't want to leave back there. I mean I was trying to stay there and talk to Una. And what about you? You don't need to go with me anyway. You were watching over Bandarick's son remember?"

As he kept walking he looked around and said quickly, "Uh Tala I need to tell you something...I mean you know have you ever thought to yourself that the human who killed your mother was simply protecting himself?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Dark Huntress » September 9th, 2013, 2:49 am

"I've only wondered if he thought that my mother was only trying to protect me," she replied quietly. Her amber eyes flicked upwards. "I need to go, though, I don't belong here, not yet, anyway, and I can't affect Ulf's recovery or lapse, no matter how I wish I could."

Her amber eyes flicked up to look at him an a mischievous grin formed on her face. "Una, huh? You sweet on the princess?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby VitanisMate » September 9th, 2013, 5:09 am

Dan grew angered at Tala getting into his personal affairs and said with absolute cruelty, "Oh I don't know, how does it feel pip-squeak, knowing that Ulf is the only one that has ever liked you?" with a sour look on his face. He quickly paused and said, "Uh I don't think the human boy knew your mother was only protecting you. I mean he probably thought the wolf was going to kill him."

He paused as he looked over at Tala and said, "Tala, listen, I mean not all wolves are bad, I mean you're the nicest wolf I know, but most wolves just want to go out and kill people for no reason. I hate wolves and their blood-thirst! Wolves get what they deserve!" he said getting very emotional in his little rant.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)