[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress — My Lion King Forum

Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress

Re: Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress

Postby Dark Huntress » October 9th, 2013, 3:01 am

She grinned. "Ulf has helped Bandarick, wow, never mind," she laughed and glanced over at him. "You know, someone wouldn't be too cursed if they spent the rest of their lives with you. And that's a compliment if you were wondering." She shrugged. "Well, it might be better you never knew her...you know, if she'd abandoned you. I don't know, though, I am just little."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » October 9th, 2013, 4:48 am

Dan finally smiled at her as she gave him a compliment, "Thank you." He then paused at what she said, "You're probably right but you should know more than anybody that it still hurts if you don't see your mother." Suddenly he motioned for her to stop as he heard something, "Tala be quiet." He suddenly grabbed her by the scruff of her neck as he heard his father mumbling, "Damn wolf and her stupid pup! Well how about I take your pup and make you feel what I feel!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Dark Huntress » October 19th, 2013, 12:46 am

"I'm not his pup!" Tala squeaked indignantly as Dan hurried her away. "And how dare you say so!" An offended expression was ethed across her face. "What an insult!"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » October 19th, 2013, 3:27 am

Dan again said, "Tala be quiet." Suddenly his father raced alongside him, trying to grab Tala out of his mouth, before Dan quickly raised his paw and scratched him while they were both running. "AHHH! Damn wolf!" his father yelled out as he fell down and breathed hardly. "I'm sorry Dan. I failed you. I won't do so again..." he mumbled as Dan and Tala quickly ran away.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)