[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [BricktheLion13] The Verse — My Lion King Forum

[BricktheLion13] The Verse

Re: [BricktheLion13] The Verse

Postby Kipekee » January 29th, 2013, 3:07 am

Knuckles snarled, grabbed the hammer, and broke it, shattering it to pieces. "TAKE THAT YOU B!" He shouted.
I smiled at him, and kissed him.
I grabbed Snow and whispered something in his working ear (he has an ear infection </3) and he seemed to nod. When I put him down, he leapt at Amy and started ripping her clothes with his teeth,throwing red fabric everywhere.
"Kill her if you have to, Snowkie." I said to him in a commanding voice.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 29th, 2013, 6:16 am

Jin joined in as well and together, the two dogs started tearing up Amy's clothes until...well...too weird to say..."Welp, that is embarrising!" I said. Knuckles covered Kelseys Eyes While I turned around. "Ahh!!!!!!!!" Amy ran away too embarresed to say anything. "Too bad you guys didn't kill her" whispered in their ears. Snow ran back to Kelsey, as Jin pounced on me with hisbig tail wggling around everywhere. "Okay c'mon now you too, lets go" Kelsey said, herding up the dogs. "We better get back to Angel Island" explained Knuckles.
BrickTheLion13
We're Just Wasting Time!!!~KTE

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Location: Anywhere away from my enemies. For me, My location is MY LION KING
Nickname(s): Winz, Vanu, Way-Way (I hate it!) and knux-o!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kipekee » January 29th, 2013, 8:25 pm

I nodded, and we both held hands and teleported back to the Island In The Heavens. Snow licked his paw. Then he started marking the trees. Knuckles smacked the dog on the rear. "This is my place, Snow. It's kindof supposed to smell like echidnas, not dogs."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 31st, 2013, 7:49 am

Snow growled, but then marched off. "I AM SOOOOO DUMB!!!!" I said. "Huh?" Kelsey and KTE said at the same time. "I forgot to tell you" I stared. "Sonic invited us to a pool party. He says he's sorry" "I don't think we should go" Knuckles explained. "It could be a trap"
BrickTheLion13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » January 31st, 2013, 11:54 pm

I just glared at Knuckles. I slapped him. "Sonic is your BEST FRIEND!" I growled. I picked up Snow, put on his collar/leash, and walked out the door and slammed it behind me.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » February 1st, 2013, 7:52 am

"Akward" I said, like I never saw that happen before. "W-W-Why did she do that?" Knuckles said. "I don't know I think s-" Kuckles interuppted me. "SHUT UP!" he picked up his phone. "KELSEY! WE ARE SO OVER!!!"

(Dont worry, you and Knuckles get back together sorry to make you worry K)
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » February 1st, 2013, 11:46 pm

"Shut the F up, Knuckles." I growled, and hang up. I was so angry at him, I threw my phone away. I started singing to myself 'Part of Me' by Katy Perry.
Days like this, I want to drive away
Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade
You chewed me up and spit me out
Like I was poison in your mouth
(forgot this part XD)
But that was then and this is now
Now look at me
This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no
This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no
Throw your sticks and your stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no...
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » February 1st, 2013, 11:55 pm

(OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!! Do you still like Knuckles though in real life?)

"Grr....If she calls again, don't answer!!!!!!!!!" Knuckles shouted at Wayna. "Ok, Ok!" I said. "Good" the red echidna left te room and slmmed te door behind him. "Geez" I said. "Whats his problem?" I ran to Kelseys house. I knocked on the door. 'knock knock' "Anyone home?" Just then, Kelsey's dad opened the door. "Hey Wayna! Kelsey's in her room. Come on in" "Thanks" I came inside. Kelsey was on her laptop or computer I dont know wha u use. "Hey Kelsey" I said, walking up to her. "Oh, hi" she replied. "I don't want to be a intteruption but is it true you and knuckles are over?"
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » February 1st, 2013, 11:58 pm

(Yep and dEll)

I growled. "DON'T SAY HIS NAME!!"
Snow whimpered in the corner behind the rocking chair.
I sighed. The song I was singing was still playing in my head.
Now look at me, I'm sparklin'
I firework, a dancing flame
You will never put me out again
I'm glowing, oh whoa
So, you can keep the diamond ring
It don't mean nothin' anyway
In fact you can keep everythin'
Yeah! Yeah!
EXCEPT FOR ME!!!!
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » February 2nd, 2013, 12:19 am

"Snow I amsorry get back here" She said. "So you are over" I said. "Yes andI ha-" The door bursted open. "KELSEY HERE NOW!!!!" A red echidna shouted.
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kelsey screamed. "Uh!" She went to go tell her parents. "We aren't friends anymore too" I said, thn got outof Kelseys house. I stopped at my first step out the door. "And don't bother caring for Kelsey anymore. She's my best friend. Ill do anything for her. So if you bother her, you don't know whats coming for you" I closed the door behindme. Knuckles got out of Kelseys house aswell. Hesat on a bench were Kelsey and Knuckles used to hug and go on Romantic walks together. It turned into night, and Knuckles made a fire. He through all of Kelseys pictures in there. "I, I didn't want to break up with Kelsey..my love..my...my true love....Iwas just reallymad.."

He started singing a song he wrote when Kelsey broke up no wait Knuckles broke up wit her:

If I could only remember, the days...
When we, used ta huddle.....
I lost everything.....I lost you.....
And now, myonly chance left, is, that I
Earn you back! You shouldn't of left me, you understand, my feelings and now I am broken...

Listen to your heart, what yor feelings desire,
don't come back for me,
Ill be runnin'
back home.
But one day, one day (echoed) Ill findyou
Fnd you (echoed)
And see, the true power of love.
Earn you back! You shouldn't of left me, you understand, my feelings and now I am broken...

now come back to me, come bak to me (echoed)
gt bac to me (get back to me echoed)

Kelsey who was standing behind a pole, singing her own song, heard his...
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)