[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [BricktheLion13] The Verse — My Lion King Forum

[BricktheLion13] The Verse

Re: [BricktheLion13] The Verse

Postby Kipekee » January 26th, 2013, 5:54 am

Knuckles dodged.
There were gunshots.
I smirked as Rouge fell to the ground. "One more word."
With one last cold stare at the police, we respectively left the guns and went into the movie hall to see which way we were supposed to go.
"He said the last one to the left that way, right?" I asked, pointing to the right.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 27th, 2013, 8:05 am

"Yeah he did" I said.
"lets go"
"Hmm...Back at the house, I was gonna say a Cyclone is forming here. Lets get back to Angel Island, we'll be safe there" Knuckles explained. They all went to A I.
"A cyclone ey? OH NO!!!!!! Kelsey, we left Snow!" I said.
"Oh no! We must go back!" she replied.
"No, its too dangerous" Knuckles said.
"We have to" Kelsey gave him a grin, and Me and her jumped down from Angel I.
(A tornado is coming in brisbane! I am i Gold Coast! HELP ME
BrickTheLion13
We're Just Wasting Time!!!~KTE

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Location: Anywhere away from my enemies. For me, My location is MY LION KING
Nickname(s): Winz, Vanu, Way-Way (I hate it!) and knux-o!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kipekee » January 27th, 2013, 8:32 pm

(Nuuuu God be with chu)

I grabbed the poor confused little dog, and teleported Wayna and I back to Angel Island.
Snow growled like crazy at everyone but Knuckles, Wayna and I. He was on the defense for us.
Knuckles and I sang to eachother silently.
The way you move is like a full on rainstorm
And I'm a house of cards
You're the kind of reckless that should send me running but I
Kinda know that I won't get far
And you stood there, in front of me just
Close enough to touch
Close enough to hope you couldn't see what I was thinkin' of
Drop everything now,
Meet me in the pourin' rain,
Kiss me by the sidewalk, take away the pain
Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile
Get me with those green eyes baby as the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around
Cause I see sparks fly whenever you
Smile...

OOC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiKD9iaQ9ZI <33 I love the singer and the song!!!

New_Kelsey.png
My new look C: Like it?
New_Kelsey.png (31.92 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 27th, 2013, 11:12 pm

(Love! L O V E LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!)

Wayna looked away, thinking about what had happened to her in the past. She thougt about Kelsey and Knuckles...then slowly fought back tears. Kelsy saw, an asked, what's wrong. "I, don't want to talk about it" Wayna replied. "You can tell me anything remember? Now what's wrong?" said the black echidna. "Something...from the past has com back to haunt me....." Wayna explained. "I, had a friend once. His name was Dylan. He, he cared about me and we had the same toys as a kid. And, when he found out I was leaving to go to Gold Coast, he, was very,very sad..." "Yeah"Kelsey said. "Go on"
"We weren't excactly Boyfriend and Girlfriend, Just, very close friend okay? So don't get all cosy on this story! And, the class had to make me goodbye notes, but, Dylan made something of his own, he,he made his own note but as in a book version" Wayna smiled. She handed the book that Dylan made for her to Kelsey and Knuckles. They opened it. It had sad pictures in it. "I have been keeping it, chershing it for all these years, and why you ask? Because I can remember all the good memories we had..." Wayna said, then patted Snow. Snow just stared sweetly. Then a big dog jumped up. It was Wayna's dog Jin!

(I love Him!) (Hope ya dont mind I have a dog Kelsey....)
BrickTheLion13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » January 27th, 2013, 11:21 pm

(XD Dun mind)

Snow snarled and stood in front of me. The little dog was very territorial (which is true. He loves marking those God darned bushes XD) and protective. I couldn't get him to calm down, not even saying his nickname worked.
Knuckles sighed and looked at me. He was having memories of his own, when he and I were little echilings.

He and I used to play together as about 5-11 year olds.
When we were 9-14, the tragedy of Angel Island happened, where almost every echidna but me, him, and Wayna survived.
And now when we're 11-16...living in harmony again.

I looked up at him. He snapped out of it and smiled at me.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 28th, 2013, 12:03 am

Snow and Jin looked suprised. Knuckles then leaned forward for a kiss. (Ooohhh.......Kelsey got a boyfriend! XD)
Jin jumped onto Snow an they wreslted for a while,pulling each other's ears and pouncing on top of each other. "Hey guys cut it out!" I said.
After that kiss, Kelsey stared at Knuckles briefly (Stared without no Distractions) and then hugged him.
Later, when the Cyclone was over, they teleported back down to The City. Where they saw SONIC and AMY KISSNG!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » January 28th, 2013, 12:09 am

I rolled my eyes. "I feeling kicking her @$$. She must be forcing him to."
Snow growled tensely at Jin. He did not like other male dogs.
Knuckles held my hand and nodded at my comment.
I kissed his cheek, walked over to Sonic and Amy and pulled Amy away.
"What the h311 was that Amy?" I snarled. I pushed her to the ground.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 28th, 2013, 9:12 am

"I, I don't know what your talking about" Amy said. " What the H dude? You know excactly what we are talking about. Know, get the H outta here! Now! here!" Me and Kelsey said. Now, Amy was terrified. Sonic jumped between us and dashed past Knuckles, who left the poor echidna falling down. "Oh thats it! You've gone WAY TOO FAR!!!" I said, then got my Emeralds. Kelsey got hers too, and we turned into our life forms. Mine was red, blood red. We attacked Sonic and Amy, then said, "Think again before dealing with us" Kelsey ran to Knuckles helping him up. "You okay?"
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » January 29th, 2013, 12:40 am

Knuckles snorted. "YOU'RE SO STUPID SONIC!!!" He yelled.
I smiled and hugged him to calm him down.
Snow ran after Sonic. The little dog was just as fast as him. He caught him and pinned him to the ground and snapped at the hedgehog's face.
"Go ahead and bug him all you want, Snowker. Knux is mine." I said in an echidna purr.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 29th, 2013, 2:18 am

Knuckles smiled. Then got up. "You okay dude?" I said running up to him and Kelsey. "Yeah, I'm fine, now that you guys are here" Knuckles replied. He ran after Sonic and Snow. He brought the little dog back and left Sonic shrieking in pain. "He deserves that" said Kelsey. They all telepored to Kelseys house. Just then, Amy came in. "Sonics...dead....AND YOU'LL PAY THE PRICE!!!!" she stormed in and ran, chasing us through steps. "What the H is wrong with you Amy?" Knux said. "No time for that, we gotta run!" I shouted. Amy got out her Piko-Hammer thing and threw it at Kelsey, she doged and the thing? hit the wall, leaving a big hole.
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)