[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The Hunchback of Notre Dame (AdAstra) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The Hunchback of Notre Dame (AdAstra)

Re: The Hunchback of Notre Dame (AdAstra)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 2nd, 2013, 2:44 pm

Aimee didn't doubt Quasimodo's plan, not for a second. She has seen woven band's like that when she was around the gypsies, and they never failed. Although, after a dead silence while walking, she was thankful when Phoebus spoke to her.

However, the things she needed to say would disturb the peace. "As well as you can be while cooped up in the Palace of Justice", she sighed. Before she gave him a chance to reply, she began to speak again, "You are probably wondering why and how I got out, and I'm just going to come out with it.
When I found out that you had died, which is obviously not true now, I had to leave"
. Aimee paused, she stopped walking.

"But, before that...Frollo-", she wrung her hands together, "He lost his temper. Lucky the bruises aren't all over my face. It wasn't the first time he hit me, the second in fact, but this time around he didn't stop". Tears welled up in her eyes, it was things like that she'd doubt she'd forget.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby AdAstrα » January 2nd, 2013, 3:30 pm

Phoebus stopped abruptly at her words, staring at her in disbelief. He had seen what Frollo was capable of, but it wasn't the violence in itself that surprised him; but the fact that he had lost control over himself and his anger. That could only mean that he was getting increasingly desperate, which made him more dangerous than they could've ever imagined. Besides, if he was capable of hurting his own flesh and blood, where would he draw the line?

"I....gosh, I'm so sorry Aimee." he said, looking into her eyes, "I wish I could've...stopped him somehow. He had no right to hurt you."
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 4th, 2013, 10:35 pm

Aimee shook her head and regained control of her emotions again.
"Don't...don't apologize Phoebus", she replied, looking straight back. "Lets not talk about Frollo, I've said what I needed to say, no need to continue eh". She once again took hold of his hand as they both walked quietly, catching back up to Quasi. All of them seemed determined, but a little nervous too. No wonder, they were about to embark into the gypsies hideout...
------
It was just immensely relieving. Well, reaching the Court of Miracles was a bit traumatic in itself, for one does not expect to be taken hostage and threatened with execution all in five minutes. However, after Esmeralda cleared things up and ropes weren't around their necks, Aimee was incredibly pleased. Although it was a bit of a panic, everyone rushing around collecting their belongings. She lent back against a wall.

Her eyes scanned through the masses of gypsies, some looking confused to why Frollo's niece warned them about Frollo. But, she was looking for someone. For Roseriya. She caught a glimpse of the girl, which was comforting to say the least. Roseriya must of saw her a little earlier, and Aimee hoped the gypsy girl would come and find her after they'd all got out.

Smiling to herself, she watched as Quasi and Esmeralda conversed, Phoebus there too. Aimee strolled over to him and pulled him into a hug
"Well Captain, it looks like things are finally going to be ok". She lent upwards a kissed him softly on the lips. Smiling to herself, finally some peace. After the death of her father, her mother, and the unwanted arrival of Frollo into her life, it was about time she could safely say she was happy.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby AdAstrα » January 5th, 2013, 1:30 am

Phoebus looked at Aimee, pulling her closer and kissing her forehead as he did so. She looked just as happy as he felt, and in that moment, he realised that when all this was over they could always be together. They could travel, discover the faraway places that Aimee had probably only heard of in stories...maybe someday settle down. Buy a beautiful house in the countryside...have some children...forget about the past and just be happy. They both needed that...

He looked up and caught Esmeralda's gaze; she, too, looked genuinely happy for them. Her green eyes sparkled as she raised an eyebrow, it was clear from the expression on her face that she'd had certain suspiscions, which had now been comfirmed. She then smiled and walked up to them, followed by Quasimodo. "You guys took a terrible risk coming here" she began, "It may not exactly show, but we're grateful."

"Don't thank us, thank Quasimodo!" Phoebus said quickly, eager to give the hunchback the recognition he truly deserved for figuring out how to interpret the little woven band,"Without his help, we would never have found our way here."

"Nor would I."

The deep voice came from behind, and Phoebus gasped as everyone immediately fell silent; for it could only have belonged to one person. Turning around slowly, he felt his heart racing, and overwhelmed with fear, his limbs began to tremble.
Judge Claude Frollo had appeared in the doorway, and he was not alone.
AdAstrα

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 5th, 2013, 6:44 pm

The life had drained out everyone's eyes when the voice was heard. Aimee almost couldn't bring herself to turn around to face the man the voice belonged too. It must of been the fact she knew they were all probably going to end up being captured that gave her the adrenaline to whip round and look for a way out. However, her adrenaline burst was cut short when she dared to look at Frollo.

Her eyes fixed on him, and the many soldiers now pouring into the Court of Miracles and surrounding them all. Her breath quickened as she stepped behind Phoebus, as though she was hiding, she grabbed onto his hand. She couldn't lose him again, not after the first few moments of peace they had just had. "Phoebus...", she whispered, almost choking on his name. She did not say anything else.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby AdAstrα » January 6th, 2013, 10:23 pm

The soldiers were causing chaos among the gypsies as they were being caught one by one; their screams echoing throughout the hall. Soon Phoebus felt someone grabbing him violently from behind, and as he looked around he saw that Aimee and Esmeralda were also surrounded. Frollo merely smirked as he walked towards them all, his dark eyes fixed upon the gypsy before him.

"After twenty years of searching, the Court of Miracles is mine at last. Dear Quasimodo, I always knew
you would someday be of use to me."

"What are you talking about?" Esmeralda interrupted, her eyes now filled with hate.

"Why, he led me right to you my dear." Frollo replied, grinning at her as he walked closer.

"You're a liar!" she shouted.

"And look what else I've caught in my net - Captain Phoebus, back from the dead. Another miracle, no doubt. I shall remedy that." he continued, glancing at Phoebus, and then at Aimee; the unwanted niece he had so brutally abused both mentally and physically. Looking at her, the expression on his face immediately changed into something that could most accurately be described as pure hatred, and when he spoke again, he lowered his voice slightly. "Then there are some....who simply can not seem to obey orders...even after being punished." he said, staring at her angrily.
AdAstrα

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 6th, 2013, 10:54 pm

Aimee tried to cling onto Phoebus for as long as she could, but Frollo's men pulled him away from her as soon as they reached him. With no one to hide behind, she stood her ground as Frollo approached. She glanced apprehensively towards Emseralda when she saw the way Frollo looked at her. She was thankful he had never did that to her before. When he talked to Phoebus in a way she knew was deadly, she stepped in between the two men, as though she was making a ditch attempt to protect him. Aimee did not care if Frollo sussed out the relationship.

However, when Frollo spoke to her next, she shuddered. Fearing it would be the end for them all soon. She had a very brief moment of thought. A thought about what to answer back with. Staring straight into his dark eyes she spoke out,
"I don't obey orders from you unfortunately. Go find a girl to scare that will"
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby AdAstrα » January 6th, 2013, 11:25 pm

Frollo kept glaring at her, although at that point her reply no longer surprised him. The girl was a hopeless case, she would never be anything but a street girl with bad manners and a serious lack of respect for authority. A rebel, just like her mother. Doomed to spend an eternity in hell with the other heathens. Turning to the crowd staring at him in horror, he raised his voice once more.

"There will be a little bonfire in the square tomorrow...and you're all invited to attend. Lock them up!" he added, his lips once again curling into a smirk.

"No, please..master!" Quasimodo shouted desperately, tears forming in his eyes. Frollo gave him one look of utter disgust before turning to the soldiers again. "Take him back to the bell tower." he said, "And make sure he stays there."
AdAstrα

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 7th, 2013, 7:54 am

Aimee's eyes widened a little. After Frollo had spoken yet again, the rush of soldiers seemed to be on the move, taking people with them in tow. She was stood staring at Frollo, not sure what to expect. When she turned around, she saw Phoebus was gone. Eyes wild with panic, she slipped past Frollo with no real intentions to escape, just to find him before the inevitable.

"Phoebus", she croaked, not being able to scream his name. "Phoebus!", she shouted. When she received no reply, it unnerved her. Then, she felt hands. Soldiers hands presumably but she was a little too devastated to try and struggle. With no regard for how tight they were holding, she was pulled back to Frollo. One of the soldiers spoke out,

"What about this one, sir?". Aimee just lowered her head. The way she saw it, they're were two options. See death like the others, or live in hell in the Palace of Justice. She would chose death, but something made her doubt Frollo would. Seeing as he sent Quasimodo back, the way Aimee saw it, as punishment, he'd see the death of Esmeralda. The girl gulped, and she'd see the death of Phoebus. Still, if Frollo had some mercy left, death would be preferable.

As she stood, waiting for some sort of judgement. She glanced up having seen something in the corner of her eye. Eyes too watery to see properly, she glanced straight back. She had seen a small figure escape unnoticed. Whoever it was could potentially help avoid the doom of these people. Maybe it was Roseriya? But Aimee wasn't getting her hopes up.

(OOC: I presume Frollo just says to take her back and that's where hellfire happens but it doesn't go too far...Frida xP Was thinking Estelle could find Roseriya on the grounds or something and they help Aimee out just in time for the final battle. Aimee isn't involved with Frollo's actual death tho. Can't see reason to why she'd be up at the top of Notre Dame with Esme and Quasi lol)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby AdAstrα » January 8th, 2013, 12:40 am

Phoebus heard Aimee's voice and wanted to shout back at her, but as soon as he attempted to move the soldier's grip around him tightened, and suddenly he was unable to make a sound. Watching Frollo from afar, he wondered what he was going to do with Aimee, and as he did so a shiver ran down his spine. Would she be killed just like him, like Esmeralda and, presumably, the other gypsies? Or would she be locked up like Quasimodo, never to see anything but stone walls ever again? Would he even make her attend the execution? It wouldn't surprise him. Nothing about Frollo would surprise him anymore...

"Take her back to the Palace of Justice." he commanded without taking his eyes off his niece, "Make sure she cannot leave again."
AdAstrα

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)