[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1)

Re: The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukasc

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2012, 8:56 pm

"Fluttershy!" Rainbow Dash said. She chased after her. "He didn't really mean it!"

Adele pinned his ears to his head. He opened his white wings and flew away.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Nukascar1 » August 4th, 2012, 9:05 pm

She kept running and running was it her fault had seen made the only colt she loved stop sending her letters. She could only blame herself mabye if she had of been more talkative.....

Ryan was now sleeping on the sofa it was about mid night in Pony vile and he wanted to atleast try to get into a normal sleep pattern
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2012, 9:14 pm

Rainbow Dash followed her to her house. She needed to call the other main four. She came back with Pinky, Apple Jack, Twighlight, Spike, and Rarity.

Rarity gasped. "Oh, dear." She said when she heard what happened.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 4th, 2012, 9:20 pm

(Hey I can be Applejack and Twighlight if you be Pinky to oh btw Adele could come to my house.)

Fluttershy stayed quiet her ppink fringe going over her eyes "I'm....sorry."
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2012, 9:22 pm

(K)

Rainbow Dash knocked on Fluttershy's door. "Fluttershy?"

Rarity sang in an opera like voice. "Fluttershyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 4th, 2012, 9:37 pm

Fluttershy went to the door opening it a tiny bit. "Oh..hi"

Ryan rolled onto the floor banging his head of the hard wooden floor he woke up rubbing the back of his head. "Ouch."
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2012, 9:51 pm

(Working on a rp for our fursonas)

Pinky was jumping up and down. "I heard someone was mean to you!"

Rainbow Dash hoofpalmed. "Pinky...pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase don't staaart." She groaned.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 4th, 2012, 10:04 pm

Fluttershy nodded alittle "Please I dont want any trouble." She murmed

Ryan decided to get up he walked to Adales house and knocked on the door his hoof firmly hitting the wooden door.
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2012, 10:06 pm

Adele opened the door and gave a brief smile.

Rainbow Dash beckoned Pinky with her tail.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 4th, 2012, 10:16 pm

"hey man you mind if I come in I just cant get to sleep." He said yawning

"P..P...Pinkie...we were going to ask you can you organize a party for us." She said almost scared Twighlight was the only member of the mane 6 not to be present she was in canterlot in her private apartment she thought it would be more appropriate if she could aid Celestia.

(I can be Celestia if you be Luna)
Nukascar1

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)