[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1)

Re: The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukasc

Postby Kipekee » August 3rd, 2012, 12:20 am

Rainbow Dash nodded. "Race ya!" And she took off galloping.

Adele watched his major crush gallop off. 'Wow she's beautiful...' He thought. He finished. He put some bits on the table and got up.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Nukascar1 » August 3rd, 2012, 12:22 am

"Oh come on you only had one drink." He laughed drinking more cider.

"No wait." She said doing her best to keep up "our...too...fast."

(gotta go continue tomorrow
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Kipekee » August 3rd, 2012, 12:27 am

(Aw, okay. See ya)

Rainbow Dash slowed a bit, but was still galloping.

Adele laughed. "Nah, apple isn't really my style."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 3rd, 2012, 9:28 am

"Alll right then...I like this spot no one really cares about you know what." he winked refering to the death of sunset. "Who knows Nightmare moon might take over again or even better we might be able to choose the snobs who run Equestria oh what a day." He thought to himself as he ordered another cider.

Fluttershy caught up with you the pair were at Pinkie pie's house now she stopped breathing heavily for a secound. "Okay we're here."
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » August 3rd, 2012, 8:09 pm

Rainbow Dash let out a mournful sigh. "The princess's husband died last night."

Adele rolled his eyes. "The sisters can take care of it."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 4th, 2012, 12:13 am

"Oh my" Fluttershy said tooken aback she sighed "I bet you Ryan will love this."He said looking at the ground the only thing she didnt like about Ryan.The way he hated Celestia.

"Please lets not move it onto politics....welll you can go if you want but my place is here." He laughed
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2012, 12:30 am

Rainbow Dash snorted. "I heard he already knows...Adele told him." She said, taking a moment of daydreaming. "You know what, I think I may like him..."

Adele smiled. "Alright, see ya."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 4th, 2012, 12:36 am

she looked at Rainbow Dash she had mistook the Pegases. "You....you like Ryan." Fluttershy said her heart broke even though it wasnt true.

He nodded Buying another after a while he got up and started to stumble home.
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2012, 12:40 am

"No, Adele, silly." Rainbow Dash said. "I'm sure Ryan likes you more then a outgoing filly like me. I guess I'm more Adele's type, because he keeps giving me the flirty glare or whatever Celestia calls it."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 4th, 2012, 12:45 am

she breathed a sigh of relife but quickly covered it up by closing her eyes pouting and looking away from Rainbow Dash. "Please we're to different am quiet he's loud I want to hide he wants to party. He's been the same stubbon Colt since he started flight school."

Ryan opended the door and stumbled in lieing on the sofa he turned on the television hroaning as he tried to find a station not talking about the sisters.
Nukascar1

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)