[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] POTC: Mutiny — My Lion King Forum

[Open] POTC: Mutiny

Re: POTC: Mutiny

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 30th, 2012, 4:55 am

"No, but it will sober you up, why do you insist on drinking. Alcohalisum is a vile and violent vice." Patrick said, revealing old scars he had from his abusive mother. " This is wht acolisum had done for me." He told her sadly.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 30th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Meanwhile, at the game, Jack was busy with the guards, trying not to lose. He was deeply concentrating.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Shadowfax » July 31st, 2012, 9:48 am

Lizzie sighed and walked along with Patrick. She saw the scars down his face and winced somewhat.

"I can hold... my drink" She said, less slurred now, but still tipsy.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)