[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 6:45 pm

Jenna walked back to the front door to wait for her sisters to return from their walk "Balto I'm worried about Amy she's been really depressed since Star left and it's deffinately having an affect." Jenna leaned up against the doorway.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 9:39 pm

Balto looked at her. "Maybe we should encourage her to speak to Star and tell him how she feels," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 10:00 pm

"I guess but then I don't know if we'll have time to ourselves." Jenna smiled and licked Balto on the side of his head lightly biting his ear giggling.

Kalu kicked snow around making the ledge sliding down to the lake impossible to see from any angle, smiling cheekily at his hidden surprise he grabbed a fish and started to bite into it now it was just a waiting game.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 10:02 pm

Balto nodded. "Of course, love. She can wait. After all, she has Ice. Maybe tomorrow, we can go off and spend time together by ourselves, with no one to bother us," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 11:38 pm

Jenna looked to see both Amy and Ice walking back but there was something different there was a smile on her face something not seen since Star left.

"I hope Balto and Jenna like Kalu he seems really nice doncha think sis?" Amy's tail wagged back and forth happily having found someone that knows what it's like to be alone. Once she reached the porch she sat down quietly "So guess what sis I made a new friend his names Kalu and get this he wants to meet Balto."

Kalu sneezed rubbing his nose with his paw "Ugh someone must be talking about me." He surveyed his surroundings the large sloped hills made it extreamly hard to climb durring the winter. His plan was full proof he would get that half breed back soon he just knew it.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Balto walked over to see what Amy was talking about. "Amy, what breed was this Kalu?" he asked in utter curiosity.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 11:49 pm

"Oh he's a wolf he's white and got black on his paws, ears, and tip of his tail." She giggled thinking that it was a little odd seeing a wolf in town but not surprised since Nome was outside of the forest.

Jenna's eyes widened when she heard Amy's description and looked at Balto with worry on her face "Balto it has to be him." Her mind started racing wondering if her sisters were hurt walking between them but seeing no signs of a fight.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 11:54 pm

Balto turned back to her. "Amy, I want you to stay away from him. He's the wolf that tried to kill and eat Boris earlier," he said, running the memory of the confrontation between them.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 12:03 am

"But he was so nice and I could relate to him you two wouldn't understand." Amy lowered her head before turning and running away heading towards the lake to meet Kalu and get some answers quickly getting out of everyones sight.

"Amy come back here!" Jenna yelled not seeing her act like this since the first time she met Star and kept sneaking out to meet him. "Balto we have to stop her she doesn't know what that wolf can do to her." Jenna took off wishing that Star was here right now to keep her in line.

Kalu could hear running in the distance and laid down in the snow his ears back and tail down only his eyes would give him away ready to strike. His eyes widened when he saw Amy he wanted to get up but he knew if he did he would blow his cover he knew the half breed would be close behind.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 12:07 am

Balto nodded and ran off, following Amy. "Amy, get back her. He could hurt you very easily!" he shouted, hoping to avoid an ugly scene.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)