[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 6:11 pm

Amy followed Ice walking down the path watching the family continuing to unpack wondering where Star was "I promise I won't let this chance blow past me." Amy smiled and swallowed the lump in her throat.

Jenna nuzzled more against Balto "I don't want to wait Balto, I feel like somethings missing in the house and I now know what." Jenna could see their pups now and it brought a smile to her face.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 6:17 pm

Just then, Star emerged from among his humans. He saw Amy. "Amy, is that you?!" he exclaimed, running up to her happily. He was very happy to see her, as he was attracted to her as well.

Balto smiled. "Then we are thinking the same thing," he said, giving her a flirtatious glance as he nuzzled her.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 6:22 pm

Amy ran up to him causing their noses to touch backing up in surprise and a little nervousness "H . . . hi Star I missed you. Did you have a good time?" Her tail wagging back and forth.

"Well then if we are thinking the same thing." Jenna stood up walking infront of Balto letting her tail running under his chin, looking back as he just stared as she walked "Then why are we just sitting around my love."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 6:30 pm

Star smiled. "I had a great time. My family and I went to go visit family in Anchorage. How have you been?" he asked, waiting for the right moment.

Balto smiled, knowing that she was flirting with him. His eyes looked towards a secluded area by some rocks. "Over there. Follow me," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 6:49 pm

"I've been um . . . fine heh never better." Amy chuckled she was more nervous than anything right now she wanted to tell Star but she couldn't get the words out.

Jenna smiled and followed Balto towards the rocks wanting the love they had for each other to last forever.

Kalu twitched in his sleep his nightmares haunted his life "NNOOOO!" he screamed, eyes shooting open and breathing fast. He looked around seeing that he was safe, he got up and pressed his head against the barn wall growling. He hated going to sleep he had to get his mind off of it and he figured going to see Ice and Amy was just the tihing, jumping down and heading towards their home.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 6:54 pm

Ice went up to Amy. "Tell him. Don't make the same mistake I made," she said. Star looked at them oddly. "What's going on?" he asked, now truly confused.

Balto and Jenna reached the rocks. He smiled at her. "To our future family," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 7:10 pm

"Um. . . well I . . . I LOVE YOU STAR!" Amy barked out shutting her eyes as she spit it out, her claws dug into the ground while she waited for an answer.

Jenna smiled back at Balto placing her head against his "Yes to our future family."

Kalu walked down the streets following the scent of the two girls meeting getting to the house and noticing that no one was home placing his noe to the ground and following the scent. Not paying attention he soon bumped into Ice "Oh sorry Ice I diddn't see you there . . . and who's this?"
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 7:14 pm

Balto smiled back, knowing that everything was right. He delighted in the beauty of his mate. "She's as beautiful as the Northern lights," he thought as their time together progressed

Star was stunned. "Love me? What do you mean?" he asked. All his life, he had been picked on for being a rather strange dog. He had no idea why Amy was saying this.

Ice gave a small smile. "Kalu, this is Star, one of Balto's friends and a member of his sled team. Amy is in love with him," she said, waiting to see what would happen.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 7:26 pm

"It's just what I said Star I love you and I need to know do you love me too?" she questioned her eyes opened staring at Star with worry that he might not feel the same.

"Oh I see so that's what's going on here." Kalu grinned cheekily leaning in and whispering to Ice "So how's she doing so far?"

Jenna loved being with Balto she felt safe with him knowing that he would let nothing in the world harm her. "She was her knight in shining armour." as they say in Rosy's story books, their love was a bond that couldn't ever be broken now.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 7:36 pm

Star looked at her stunned for several long moments before answering again. "Yes, Amy. I have loved you for quite some time," he said, hoping that his nervous expression wouldn't hurt him.

Ice smiled. "I think she's doing rather well," she said proudly, waiting to see what else would happen.

After all was said and done, Balto looked at Jenna. "Hopefully, we'll be parents very soon. If our pups are girls, I hope that they are as beautiful as you," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)