[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie)

Re: Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 6th, 2012, 8:02 pm

The carriage started to move and Amy just smiled at her friends. Watching as the crowds went by.
"Most talkative driver I've met, told me about the Prince's horses though. Might get a chance to ride one". She giggled at Amber's comment about getting a tan. Amber was right though, the sun was out but it wasn't too hot. She liked weather like that.

The carriage ride seemed to go surprisingly quickly. Personally Amy thought it was because she had finally felt happier again after the incident on the train, she was excited. She knew Eric was 20, and his sister was 14, good age gap Amy thought. She hadn't any siblings, but did long for one at times. She rested her head back and took a deep breath as she watched the castle get closer.
---
Darren, a 17 year old friend and adviser of the Prince leaned against a wall, also staring at the gates much like Eric was. He sighed and rested a hand on his friend's shoulder,
"Don't worry mate, everything will be fine". He removed his hand and then looked into a mirror. He pulled at the collar of the shirt he was wearing to fix it, for it was out of place.

Darren could dress himself well, he was wearing his finest trousers with a white shirt and a navy smart jacket. He was very good-looking and girls swooned over him almost as much as they did Eric. He returned the favors, but inside he questioned himself only a little about who he was, and what sexuality he was. He often thought about it, but was determined he was straight.

He turned back to Eric and grinned, having noticed a carriage in the distance,
"Look, they're coming". He pointed it out, and then straightened himself up. The carriage took only a few moments to reach the gates. Inside the carriage, Amy stared up at the amazing looking building, it was a true masterpiece of a castle. She failed to see Prince Eric yet, but the nervous butterflies arose in her stomach as she waited for the carriage to stop.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » July 7th, 2012, 5:16 pm

Eric straightened his clothes and his hair once again. With a nod at Darren, he descended down the stairs. There wasn't too much stairs, but it helped that there wasn't a crowd waiting outside, as the castle guards didn't allow the people past the large walls. The golden carriage arrived just as both him and Darren arrived to the small road. With a happy sigh, he opened the carriage door and noticed the blonde haired beautiful girl sitting right there.

"My name is Prince Eric, and this is Sir Darren. We will be hosting you for your time staying." Saying ever so properly as he held out a hand for the ladies to get out of the carriage. "We will show you around out castle and have a lunch after." Smiling at the plans he had made for them.

~~~

A strawberry blonde, pale girl watched from a large tower. The beautiful hair glistened in the ponytail she was wearing. "Ugh, I guess I have to go meet these people." Groaning as she dragged herself across the wooden floor. For a moment she remained looking over the ledge. Spying on the newcomers.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 7th, 2012, 5:40 pm

Amy saw the carriage door open, and then looked down. At the door, she saw him, Prince Eric. She couldn't help but gaze for a moment. He was what she would describe as 'dreamy'. His black hair seemed to have a different effect then Drake's, and his pale blue eyes looked like that of sea ice without the sharpness. He was handsome, no doubt about it. She snapped out of it, she couldn't be looking at guys like that, especially when she was engaged.

She sat straight and regained a posture expected of a Princess. She took his hand and stepped down.
"I'm Princess Amy, and these are my close companions, Duchess Amber and Sir Blaine", she said looking back at her friends. She glanced at Darren, giving him a nod of her head. He smiled at her and nodded back, giving a slight bow. She examined him ever so quickly, he was dressed well. Blaine would be pleased with his choice. She wondered if the two knew about Blaine, nearly everyone in all 3 kingdoms remembered when he came out.

In fact, Darren did know about it. And he looked up at the slightly younger, lighter-haired boy and smiled. He ran a hand through his hair, and then smiled at Amber. Darren had one of those charming boy smiles, and girls swooned over it. Sighing ever so slightly, he waited for the other two to get out of the carriage.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 8th, 2012, 6:50 am

Eric nodded and blushed. "Ah, so you are the beautiful Amy of Ordaea. Pleasure to meet you Princess." He kissed her hand lightly. "Where is your beau, Drake?" Recalling the engagement letter he recieved not to long ago. He helped her from the carriage, and then held his hand out for the Dutchess, Amber. "Why hello there Amber, pleasure to meet you aswell!"

"It's a pleasure, Prince Eric." Amber got out and stood beside Amy. "Your people are very delightful, I'd love to see more of them." Bowing slightly to Eric.

"Indeed they are, I'd love to see more of them too!" Blaine blurted, hopefully not interupting. "They all have such enthusiasm!" Giggling slightly as he looked to the handsome, Darren. "My-My who do we have here?" He winked then slid over to Darren.

"Indeed you will see more of them! The Royal Tour of the kingdom will include the people aswell. So don't you worry!" He laughed, as he tugged on his white shirt, putting it back into place.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 8th, 2012, 10:47 am

Amy giggled at the compliment and the kiss of the hand. She blushed and replied,
"Pleasure to meet you too". She then heard a question about Drake, frowning for a moment she replied with a fake smile, "Oh, he had business else where in Caspiatova. I don't think we'll be seeing him 'till much later unfortunately". Amy thought for a moment, Drake said he disliked Eric, so maybe Eric disliked him back. Perhaps Eric wouldn't be bothered by Drake's absence in the present time.

Darren, who had been surprised by Blaine's confidence a number of times, grinned at him.
"Sir Blaine of Ordaea, I've been wanting to meet you for ages, the Prince has already introduced me, but I'm Darren", he took Blaine's hand and shook it. He couldn't help but notice what Blaine was wearing.

Darren had always loved dressing for formal occasions, and some of his friends made fun of him for it. Blaine knew how to dress him self just as much as Darren did, and he hoped Blaine didn't notice him 'checking him out' in a way.

Amy watched as Darren talked to Blaine. He looked like the sort Blaine would be happy to spend time with, and Darren seemed like a nice man. She heard Eric speak again and then she smiled,
"I'm looking forward to the tour, I haven't been here since I was little so it will be nice to look around again". Amy looked up at the clock tower on the castle, they were all in good time. She waited for Eric to move to go inside, because she thought it would be rude if she just started walking.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 8th, 2012, 4:35 pm

Blaine smiled flirtatiously. "Seems that you definitely know how to dress yourself." Pulling on the collar of Darrens shirt. "I like it." Winking and then running his fingers threw his hair and flexing at the same time. Really taking an interest in Darren. "You seem like quite the ladies man." Looking up and down Darrens entire body.

Eric smiled, "Let's go in. I've never been to Ordaea. Well, not yet anyways. I'll he travelling through there for your wedding." Nodding his head ever so slightly. "I'll be staying there for a night or two, then I'll travel on the same train as you that arrives at The Palace of Peace for your wedding." Recalling what the Royal Assistant had planned put for him. "I simply can not wait. I think you'll look beautiful in your wedding dress!" Eyeing her up and down.

With a step backwards, "Well, as much as I love being outdoors. It is my pleasure to show you around the castle." Eric said as he turned around. "If you all will please follow me." As he started walking up the stairs, hearing delicate footsteps on the beautiful Princess Amy. What did he feel for her when he first saw her? The spark emitted in his chest the moment he looked into her eyes.

Jenavyve growled as she saw her brother, Eric take a liking to Princess Amy. She knew Amy also took a liking for her brother. "Eric is my brother, be wouldn't go for this girl, knowing that I'm his number one!" Recalling the times as a child that she played with Eric in the courtyard as he always called her, his 'Number One Princess'!
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 8th, 2012, 5:02 pm

Darren blushed and fixed his shirt,
"Well...um...you're choice of clothing is definitely a good one...". He had never felt this excited or embarrassed about attention before, especially from a guy. He heard what Blaine said, then looked to Eric, and then though of his other male friends. He puffed out his chest slightly and replied,
"Well, I know I have a lot of female admirers". He was actually courting a girl, but didn't really take that much interest in her, he looked at Blaine again and thoughts ran through his mind. No, he was straight. Definitely.

Amy meanwhile was listening intently to Eric.
"His voice is perfect", she thought to herself. She suddenly heard him mention her wedding. He had not exactly 'trodden in it' by saying it, but he had disturbed the good mood she was in. Her wedding was to be the day after her 16th birthday. And she was dreading it.

She wondered if Blaine and Amber would of noticed her mood change just then, they probably did. But hearing Eric say she'd look beautiful in a wedding dress made her cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Drake had never mentioned about her wedding dress, he hadn't even cared about it.

"Um-I...well thanks Eric. But the wedding is still about 8 months away, I'll be more excited for it when I get closer to it". That was the only think she could think of to say. She couldn't even act excited for it. She heard Eric speak again and then she nodded. Walking up the stairs behind him. She could hear Darren walk behind her slowly, but he was hanging back for the other two. It was from this behind view she noticed his body shape. He was the definition of perfect in her mind. Not too muscular, but not lanky. Looks didn't really matter for Amy, but it was nice to have some eye candy once in a while.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 9th, 2012, 4:58 pm

Eric smiled, "It will be a wonderful wedding. I can tell." Smiling as they arrived in the red main corridor. He patiently waited until everyone was surrounding him before continuing. "This is the Main Corridor. I'm sure you have one in Ordaea." Joking with a smile before going serious again. "During nights, we do not stand in the Main Corridor. As if an attack emits then you will be the first one gone." Looking down slightly at his feet, and then back to Amy and the rest of the group.

"If you'll please follow me." Walking into the hall, which obtained plenty of large red couches with golden frames and a beautiful, red brick fire place. The carpet was a maroon colour which matched with the red of the room. On the ceiling was a golden chandler. "This is the-well-living room. As you can tell." Laughing only a bit. "You are aloud to be in here at any time of day. The wooden doors close if you wish to be left in private." Smiling at his new companions, as well as Darren.

"Again, please follow me." Giggling then walking into the Dinner Hall, which was plastered in all silver. Though the plates were an shining gold. The curtains were white, which seemed to make the room pop! "This is the Dining hall, as you can tell. It's one of the most beautiful rooms in the palace. My own sister decorated it!"

"That I did brother." Jenavyve seemed to be following them the entire time. She let out a smile, then played with her long and beautiful ponytail. "I'm Princess Jenavyve, sister of the wonderful Prince Eric." She bowed as she smiled to her big brother.

"Are you joining us for the tour?" Eric asked, and it seemed like he was pleading her to join them. He really did love his sister, even despite her adoption. He made her feel as Royal as him. She nodded, and waved her hand for him to continue. "As I was saying. Jenavyve designed this room. As of that, it's one of my favourite rooms in the house." Smiling at his younger sister, and then to the group.

"Follow me, please." Walking out of this room, and into the kitchen. The kitchen was covered with white floors and white walls, only the counter tops and kitchen items seemed to be plastered in silver. "This, is the Kitchen. You may come in here to make a sandwich, or any other small snacks. Chef Louis and his crew will make most of the meals. Please feel free to request the breakfast, lunch or dinner." Then walking to the door, which opened to a hallway. "Follow me please. Again." Joking around and smiling.

Once again they arrived in the Main Corridor. "This castle may be really large, but very easy to find your way around. So there is no need for maps!" Eric said as both Jenavyve and Eric laughed, remembering chasing each other around in the circle through the castle. "Please follow me up these stairs." As Eric walked up the winding stairs. "Up here is your corridors. We planted gold signs on your doors with your names on them, so it's easier to remember." Pointing at the one door that read "Blaine" in Roman Italics.

Walking down the very large hallway he kept pointing at the doors. "Amber" in Baroque Script. Finally they arrived at Amy's room which read "Amy and Drake" in the "One Starry Night" font. "My room is at the end, and Jenavyve's is right beside it. If you encounter problems at night, please feel free to knock on our doors. We will awaken immediately and help you." Smiling at Blaine, Amber then finally Amy. Looking into her warm, blue eyes. "Do not go up the large stairs. My grandmother's room is up there and she doesn't like to be disturbed." Pointing to the large wooden staircase which winded up to the largest tower.

"There are many large towers and more rooms, but I showed you the main rooms. So feel free to explore. If a door is locked, do not go in." He walked down the stairs. "I still have to show you one more room." As he walked back into the main corridors and opened a very large door with a golden key. "This is the Grand Hall." He opened the wooden doors to reveal the large golden room. It was very big, and had golden curtains handing off the large balcony. "It's the room we will be having a very large party in after Amy's Wedding." Winking at Amy, then walking back out the doors.

"Any questions"
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 9th, 2012, 5:38 pm

Amy was in awe. Eric's castle was alot larger than hers, although she could say her more mansion styled castle was decorated in blues and silvers, and the patterns were so immense, you traced your finger along every new one you spotted. But Amy soon stopped thinking about her own home, Eric's was to be admired.

The dining hall was of interest though, it was decorated well and when Amy noticed the arrival of Princess Jenavyve, she raised an eyebrow. She was younger than Amy, and yet she could do a much better job decorating wise. Amy was impressed. She smiled and gave a slight nod at her.

When they continued, she followed him around eagerly, the cleanliness and the way everything was organized was incredible.
"Eric must have some hard-working people", Amy thought to herself. At home, she had the most wonderful servants. They were kind and generous and only a few were ever disrespectful. But Amy could see where they were coming from. You always have those people who think being a Royal is an easy life. It really isn't.

She noticed the name plates on the doors of bedrooms. The "One Starry Night" font, it sounded romantic, but Amy knew no sort of romance would go on behind that door. None she would enjoy or like anyway. Sighing a little, she snapped out of it and continued following him around.

Eric mentioned about not going up the large stairs she noticed, because of his grandmother's room at the top. She had heard a rumour she had got very weak lately. "I'll make sure none of us go up, don't you worry. My mother and father and the kingdom of Ordaea wish your grandmother all the best, as do I".

She raised an eyebrow, and wondered about her. She knew she took Eric in when his parents died, no one ever mentioned his parents though. Amy had heard he visits they're graves alot. They left him alot of money and the kingdom, Amy knew that for a fact. They got to the Grand Hall, and she heard what Eric said about the wedding.

Amy wished he wouldn't keep mentioning it, but the wink he gave afterwards made Amy cancel it out just a little. He looked...hot to say the least. She grinned at him, but she couldn't think of him in that way. Drake could be committing adultery for all she knew, but she would never do it to him. Unless...unless she really felt something. It was hard to describe how Amy felt about the situation.

She lost her trial of thought when he asked if there were any questions. She did actually have one, but not exactly about the castle, "You've explained the castle very well Eric. I was just wondering about the grounds, and your horses...". She stopped for a moment before continuing, "The driver of our carriage told me you regularly ride, and maybe in the two weeks of my time here, you'd introduce me to your horses?".

She hoped he'd say yes, for she was very interested in seeing them. Amy loved to be around animals, and after arguments with Drake, she would sometimes go for a ride instead of seeking her friends. It was relaxing, and the ride through the woods she regularly took was beautiful every time.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 9th, 2012, 8:02 pm

Eric smiled, "I'd love for you to meet my horses!" His eyes lit up on the topic. "I love to ride." Letting out a happy sigh then straightening back up and going serious. "As for now. It is time for our lunch, then the tour!" Happily saying as he walked back down the stairs. "Chef Louis made a surprise for us. He wouldn't even tell me!" he gasped, then laughed. Once again they walked through the large living room and he stopped at the door.

"Walaa!" He opened the large wooden doors to reveal the wonderfully smelling appetizer. Tomato Soup, or an amazing Caesar salad! Three waitresses stood in front of the appetizers. "Please sit down. My waitresses will ask which one you will like!" Explaining as he took his seat at the round silver table. Jenavyve sat right beside him.

Amber sat across from Eric, and Blaine sat beside her. Amber motioned for Amy to sit beside her. "Lovely place you have here, Prince Eric and Princess Jenavyve." Smiled Amber, as the waitresses took their orders. For Blaine, a Caesar Salad. For Amber, the Tomato Soup. For Eric, The tomato Soup, and for Jenavyve, the Caesar salad.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)