[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ginga densetsu weed rp — My Lion King Forum

Ginga densetsu weed rp

Re: Ginga densetsu weed rp

Postby Nukascar1 » June 4th, 2012, 10:59 pm

"Come on Kyoshiro calm down" GB said "We dont need to tear each other apart here."
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Shadowfax » June 4th, 2012, 11:04 pm

"No, i'd like to fight him. If it's the only way he'll see me as an equal" Dawn said casually.

"Fine! Tomorrow morning by-" But Kyoushiro didn't get to finish.

Dawn had leapt on him, pinned him down and had his neck in her mouth. She had moved so quickly and she had a tight grip around his neck.

"I could easily kill you right now, but im not going to. This way you'll know, the next time you tell me I am below you.. you'll remember this moment" She said, releasing him.

"There is no tomorrow. There is only the wolves to fight"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Nukascar1 » June 4th, 2012, 11:14 pm

GB'S mouth gaped "Whoah.."He said shocked at how fast she was "How did you move so quick" he said confused.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » June 4th, 2012, 11:16 pm

"I grew up with wolves and was trained to fight and hunt like one" Dawn said, smirking somewhat.

"Though her speed comes down to her being so small" Silver added, causing Dawn to laugh.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nukascar1 » June 4th, 2012, 11:30 pm

"So....so their going to be your speed."GB said gulping.
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 5th, 2012, 12:00 am

"No. They'll be quick, but not that quick" Dawn said.

"Dawn's a small dog, which is why she can move so fast" Silver told them.

Kyoushiro growled.

"I let her do that GB. It's good manners" He said.

"Yeh right.." Muttered Dawn.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » June 5th, 2012, 9:53 am

"Stop lieing Kyoshiro, your embarrassing yourself" GB said laughing finally getting his own back for the comment made earlier.
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 5th, 2012, 11:04 am

"Baka! Your just trying to show off infront of her!" Kyoushiro growled.

Dawn sighed and walked away from the bickering pair.

"Dawn. I know you hate other dogs, but please. Refrain from attacking them" Silver said as she walked alongside her.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » June 5th, 2012, 1:00 pm

He rolled his eyes "Come on lets get back to camp"
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 5th, 2012, 1:27 pm

"Fine by me. I just hope we get to kill some wolves soon" Kyoushiro said thoughtfully as he walked along with his comrade.

"Wolves are alot tougher to fight that dogs Kyoushiro" Dawn said suddenly "You will need to be careful. all of you"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)