[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ginga densetsu weed rp — My Lion King Forum

Ginga densetsu weed rp

Re: Ginga densetsu weed rp

Postby Nukascar1 » June 11th, 2012, 9:11 pm

"Yes mam" GB barked.

Rocket rolled his eyes "I think he's trying to hard."he said to Kyoshiro
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Shadowfax » June 12th, 2012, 4:29 pm

Kyoushiro laughed.

"Baka... You'd think he'd give up, she blatantly isn't interested in any of us males" he said, glaring over at Dawn who was fast asleep.

"Actually, she doesn't trust any dogs. One tried to kill her as a pup once" Silver said as she walked past them.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Nukascar1 » June 12th, 2012, 4:39 pm

Rocket rolled his eyes and Silvers interruption. "Geez just join in the coversation."
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » June 15th, 2012, 8:04 pm

"Im just saying... Keep away from Dawn. If any harm comes to her... I will kill you all myself" She said dangerously, her eyes flashing manically.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nukascar1 » June 15th, 2012, 8:42 pm

"Okay okay I wont do anything dont hit girls myself.....Kyoshiro on the other hand well."
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 15th, 2012, 9:54 pm

"Shut up! I don't want to have anything to do with females. Fighting is my life" he said a little proudly.

"Like she'd be interested in any of you mutts anyway" Kyoushiro said.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » June 15th, 2012, 10:08 pm

"What not even GB" Rocket laughed

"Shutup Rocket you to Kyoshiro" GB growled

"Dad dad dad" Shadow said starting to lick the huge sleeping great dane. "Dad its training time you told me to wake you up at dawn."
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 15th, 2012, 10:10 pm

Kyoushiro growled and stalked off. He wasn't impressed and hated Dawn and this wolf.

Hougen stirred and opened his eyes and laughed coldly.

"You've got guts kid... waking me like that"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » June 15th, 2012, 10:19 pm

Weed aprouched the two "Dawn...Silver your welcome to do anything you want in this territory." He smiled "Any canine defending here is as good as one that was born here."

GB let out a sigh of relife.

Jerome was still sleeping in his den cuddling up with his son.

"Dad you told me to am only following orders sir." He smiled his tail wagging.
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 15th, 2012, 10:26 pm

Dawn woke up the next morning to be adressed by Weed and she nodded.

"Thanks I guess. Let us know when you want to head out and we'll show you the way" Dawn said.

Silver looked over at GB and raised an eyebrow.

"Fine, your lucky your my son otherwise you'd be dead" Hougen said harshly as he got to his feet.

"Go and find me something to eat first Shadow"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)