[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ginga densetsu weed rp — My Lion King Forum

Ginga densetsu weed rp

Re: Ginga densetsu weed rp

Postby Nukascar1 » June 15th, 2012, 10:33 pm

He looked up at the large great dane towering above him "Hai dosan." he said bowing before running off.

"Well we'll all be ready when you on." He said and kept smilling.

GB turned away from Silver embrassed "sorry"he seemed to mumble under his breath.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Shadowfax » June 15th, 2012, 10:48 pm

"Im not the one who leads this pack, you are Weed. I'll act when you say, after all... My old pack leader told me to serve the leader of Ohu" She said wisely.

Silver nodded to Weed awaiting his response.

Hougen growled and lay back down. He needed an heir and saw one in Shadow.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Nukascar1 » June 15th, 2012, 10:54 pm

"Alright then....Lets go lead the way." He smiled the pups tail wagging.

"Yeah lets do this" GB barked

Shadow returned back to Hougan dragging a decrapes and cuts he set it down infrount of Hougan/ "I did it Doson I did it."
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 12:20 pm

"Hai" Dawn said, turning her head and heading off up the track.

Kyoushiro turned to GB and raised an eyebrow.

"Calm down, you don't want to get over excited" He said.

"Good. Well done Shadow" Hougan said, looking down at the food he had been bought.

It wasn't like him to be fatherly, but he knew this pup had potential. He began to eat and then a nervous looking dog came in, a collie.

"H-Hougan sama..... There are wolves on our borders. They... they want to speak to you" He said.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nukascar1 » June 17th, 2012, 12:28 pm

Weed ran following them down the dirt path.

Rocket followed Weed staying close to him he was still suspious.

"Shut up Kyoshiro." GB mumbled ad moving to Weeds side,

Sadow lied down looking up at his father his tail wagging "Are we going to talk to them sir."
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 12:36 pm

"Heh" Kyoushiro said with a smirk.

"Leave him be Kyoushiro... We need to show the wolves we mean business" Came Hiro's voice.

Silver followed, her eyes narrowing as they got nearer to her old birth place.

"Wolves? WHY DID YOU LET WOLVES IN FOOL!" Hougan yelled.

"F-Forgive... me... T-They said they could h-help you destroy Weed" The dog yelled, dropping to the floor.

"Oh? Well, let's go and see! I'll tear those wolves apart if their lying!"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » June 17th, 2012, 12:41 pm

"Can I come sir please please I can help." He barked happily jumping on top of the collie.

Weed remained silent

"Arn't any of you abit scared I mean atleast we have you Hiro..."he laughed "Hey wheres Jerome."

"We cant go back for him now we'll lose time." Rocket said
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 1:16 pm

The collie winced as Shadow landed on top of him.

"get off me brat" He growled silently.

"Sure. You can come..." Hougan said sounding a little bored.

"Typical Jerome.. staying behind and making a heroic appearence later" Hiro said, looking over his shoulder.

"He's worried about his son. It's only normal for him to stay behind" Dawn said thoughtfully.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » June 17th, 2012, 1:45 pm

Jerome tugged on the collies ear alittle "Shutup I've got your name I own you dont ever forget that." He growled bitting the collies ear and leaping of him into the opening,

"Its been hard on him but Kyoshiro's right he's always late." Rocket said rolling his eyes.
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 1:48 pm

The collie winced and Hougan smirked as he saw Shadow strike fear into him.

"Show us where they are mutt" Hougan commanded the collie.

Dawn looked at Rocket through her one eye.

"A late arrival could save you sometimes" She said in her usual thoughtful voice.

"Always is late and never helpful" Kyoushiro retorted.

"Atleast he is useful and doesn't just whine all the time" Dawn shot back immediately.

"Why.. you..." Kyoushiro began.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)