[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Kung Fu Panda: The Wu family. — My Lion King Forum

Kung Fu Panda: The Wu family.

Kung Fu Panda: The Wu family.

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 22nd, 2012, 3:15 am

In the camp of the infamous Wu family a Young cub was playing with his parents and older sisters. This cub was Yong Wu, the adoped brother of Su, Wan and wing Wu. "Ha, I got you now Su!" The young boy smiled as he tagged his sister.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: Kung Fu Panda: The Wu family.

Postby KingKovu44 » April 22nd, 2012, 3:17 am

Su smiled playfully. When she we was playing with her brother, she was not the same fearsome warrior she was when committing various acts of violence and villainy. She grabbed his shoulder. "I have you now!" she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 22nd, 2012, 3:23 am

Unfortunatelky it was his scared shoulder. He never told them how he got it. The cub still felt pain in it, even after the last five wonderful years with his real family.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 22nd, 2012, 3:24 am

Su jerked back, realizing what she had just done. "I'm sorry," she said, trying to keep her voice soothing.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 22nd, 2012, 3:28 am

"I'ts OK, Su, It was an accident, but how I got this scar was not. I was born into a dirt poor Family that hated me, once they took a heated shovel and put it here." He said, pointing to his scar.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 22nd, 2012, 3:32 am

Su then smiled, thinking of a way to avenge the cub's pain. "Are they still alive? If so, I could go and kill them for you," she said, eagerly awaiting the opportunity to shed blood.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 22nd, 2012, 3:34 am

"No, Mom killed them when she brounght me here, to my real home and my real family." The young cub said, hugging Su, as he nuzzled her.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 22nd, 2012, 3:37 am

Just then, a giant figure appeared before them. It was a male leopard and a dangerous, powerful warlord. His name was Shan-Yu, and he was the birth father of Su, Wan and Wing and adoptive father of Yong. He smiled. "Yes. I had the opportunity to watch them die. It was rather entertaining," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 22nd, 2012, 3:43 am

"Yeah, and I got the family I alays wished for too." The young cub smiled, tackling his father in a playful Maner. " So dad, any training today?" The eager student asked. Yong wu would rule one day along side his sisters, and he was eager to learn all he could. He had an ambitious lust for learning and gainng power, but always to share with his family.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 22nd, 2012, 3:48 am

Shan-Yu nodded. "Yes. Your going to be practicing sword fighting with me today, so come on," he said. He then looked at Su, Wan and Wing. "You three, come with us. I will need your help," he said. "Yes, Father," Su said with a bow.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)