[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda

Re: Fans in Kungfu Panda

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 3:14 am

"So your gonna asume Oogway was wrong and try to get rid of the Panda by putting him through the worst training possible, yeah.. I'm not going along with that." Sun Tzu said as he walked away. " Plus, I got a good feeling he is the Dragon warrior." The Ninja added.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 3:18 am

Shifu turned to the young cub. "Just how did you know that was my plan?" he asked, suspicion in his voice.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 3:22 am

"A question I hope keeps you up at night." The Cub answered as he left.

"Master. I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but maybe we should give the Panda a chance." Viper said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 3:27 am

Shifu sighed irritably before turning to the snake. "You're right, Viper. I will give him a chance, but I can't see how he will become the Dragon Warrior," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 3:49 am

" I agree, he seems like he treats Kung Fu like a Joke." Tigress said.

Meanwhile Sun Tu caught the Tenshu vase before it hit the ground. "Seriously Po, I know your a great cook and all, but this is not one of your dad's dishes." The Cub said. He and his brother often spent free time at the noodle shop. They had gotten to know both Po and Mr. Ping.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 3:59 am

Po smiled sheepishly. "I know. It's a very valuable and very totally awesome Kung Fu artifact. We should set it down before something totally bad happens to it," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 4:05 am

Sun Tzu did just that before moving Po away. "OK, lets start your training, follow me." Sun Tzu said. leading Po to the court yard. "Ok, I'm going to test you to see if you can beat me, readyy?" Sun Tzu asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 3:12 pm

Po took a step back. "Whoa, wait a minute. What form do you practice? Is it completely and totally awesome?!" he exclaimed.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 7:30 pm

"come at me and I'll show you." Sun Tzu smiled. "unless you doubt the great wisdom of master Oogway?" The liger asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 8:49 pm

Po smiled. "Get ready to feel the thunder!" he exclaimed, running at the cub, not expecting anything to happen.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)