[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda

Re: Fans in Kungfu Panda

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 5th, 2012, 1:15 am

"Alright, so what do we need to do?" Sun Tzu asked, hoping it was not the same 'training' used to try and get rid of Po.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » April 5th, 2012, 1:28 am

Shifu waited for them to finish eating. "First, we'll start with basic kicks and punches against wooden training dummies," he said, hoping that they would take it.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 5th, 2012, 1:36 am

"Well The way I fight, I rely more on grapples, take downs, chokes, and fighting my opponent on the ground and not on punches or kicks." Sun tzu said. Oogway listioned to this. "I see, perhapes a training fight with Monkey might be beter for this young cub." Oogway sugessted to Shifu.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 5th, 2012, 2:47 am

Shifu nodded. "Excellent, and Tigress can take the older one," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 5th, 2012, 3:05 am

Sun Tzu nodded as he finished his rice and tea. "OK, I'm ready." The young Liger said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 5th, 2012, 3:10 am

Tigress stood up and waited for Monkey and Shifu to join her. "Then let us go now," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 5th, 2012, 3:38 am

Soon they were all outside in the courtyard and Monkey and SunTzu were facing off. Monkey rushed at him as SunTzu grabbed him and did a Jujitsu throw to send the surprised monkey to the ground and Sun Tzu sat himself up for an arm bar. "OK OK OK I give."Monkey said, his unfamilierarity of this style worked against him. Viper Oogway and Mantis were shocked by how fast Monkey was taken down. "Ow, what style was that?" Monkey asked, rubbing his shoulder. "Liger style." Sun Tzu said, knowing calling it Brazilian Jujitsu would raise too many questions.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 5th, 2012, 3:49 am

Meanwhile, Shang sparred with Tigress. It gave him such a thrill to be with her. She herself was impressed by his use of the tiger form. "You do well, but you could use a bit of work," she said before he finally defeated her. She stood up and bowed. "Keep that up and you will do well," she said. Shang bowed and went next to his brother.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 5th, 2012, 4:02 am

Sun Tzu smiled. " OK, so what do we do now?" He asked, wondering if they would be paired up to train under one of the five, Shifu, and Oogway. Since it was clear po was not yet the dragon warrior.

"I believe that you both would be best learning under Tigress." Oogway said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 5th, 2012, 4:06 am

Tigress stepped forward and placed her paws on their shoulders. "It will be an honor being your master," she told them. She then looked at them sternly. "Remember, you will refer to me as Master Tigress and obey every I order that I give to you. Do I make myself clear?" she asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)