[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda

Re: Fans in Kungfu Panda

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 22nd, 2012, 3:05 am

" Oh i'm sure what ever it is will be nothing compared to the hatred Yong wu will feel towards you once he learns the truth, and then I will kill him with these." Dai-shi laughed, holding up both Yuan wu and Shan yu's best weapons.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » May 22nd, 2012, 3:08 am

Shan-Yu only laughed. "I think that you will find that you are greatly mistaken, about a great many things. Even if you do kill us, my firstborn daughter will seek your blood," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 22nd, 2012, 3:14 am

"Su, She is convinced your friends Sarabi and Mufasa betrayed and murdered you. She will be dead before we get there and then I shall me Yong Wu suffer before I kill him, revenge for scarring my face." Dai-shi smiled. "With your son and daughters dead you will beg me for death." The warlord laughed.

Meanwhile another captive, the best General of the Wu familyhad escaped and was on his way to gongmen city to warn his god children.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 22nd, 2012, 3:20 am

Xuan Wu nodded. "It is done then. Su is already seeking your blood, and when she finds you, she will show no mercy, like she did to that one boyfriend of hers who twotimed her," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 22nd, 2012, 3:35 am

" What are you babbiling about!?" Dai-Shi demanded.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 22nd, 2012, 3:41 am

Shan-Yu smiled. "Trust me, you don't want to know," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 22nd, 2012, 2:10 pm

"Try me Shan Yu." Dai shi said.

Meanwhile the General, named Dai-Lee was already on his way to Gongmen city.

Yong Wu smiled at his sister. "Don't be mad Su, we'll make the one's responsible pay." The cub said, hugging his sister with a loving hug.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 22nd, 2012, 10:01 pm

Su accepted the hug and then removed herself from his grip. "Come, let us go and find something to do," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 23rd, 2012, 2:23 am

Yong Wu Grinned. "Hey Su, wanna go bug the dragon warrior and his friends, you know, just to mess with them in a non killing way?" Yong wu asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 23rd, 2012, 3:10 am

Su smiled. "Yes, yes I do. That sounds like a lot of fun. Do you know where they are now?" she asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)