[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda

Re: Fans in Kungfu Panda

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 9:50 pm

Tigress's scowl softened into a smirk. "That remains to be seen.." She trailed off, trying to think of his name. "Po." Sun Tzu said. "Thank you Sun Tzu. as I was saying. That remains to be seen Po." She said sitting down as Shang walked in. " Hey Shang, you totally missed it. Po had a note on his back that read 'I have a crussh on Trigress'." Sun tzu said to his brother.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 9:53 pm

Shang frowned at his little brother. "A note on his back? And who put it there?" he asked, hoping that this wasn't a prank from his little brother.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 9:58 pm

Sun Tzu frowned. "OK I did it." He confessed. "It was just too tempting to pass up." The cub said. Tigress raised an eyebrow at this. Pranks between students were commen especially on new ones. Tigress had to admit, it was not bad. "Sorry Po, looks like I'll just have to Punish Sun Tzu intead." She said, grabbing the Liger and giving him a noogie as The young liger slipped out and ran as Tigress chased him with a playful smile on her face.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 10:01 pm

Shang smiled. "I'll be right back. I want to check up on them and make sure he doesn't give her too much trouble," he said with a laugh as he walked out.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 10:07 pm

Tigress caught up to Sun Tzu and wrestled with him from getting into a playful sparing match. Tigress was starting to see Sun Tzu as a surragete little brother as much as a Student. She knew that while training and discipline were important, it was equally important to sometimes let kids, just be kids.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 10:49 pm

Shang arrived on the scene quickly enough to see his brother and Tigress. He got a good laugh from the sight, then found himself looking at Tigress. She was as beautiful as she was in the screencaps, like he had noticed before. He quickly looked away however.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 11:05 pm

Tigress caught sight of Shang. He was quite handsome. Handsome? Where had that come frrom. Sure they were the same age, and he was everything se'd want in a husband, but he was her student, and she was a kung fu master. But playing with Sun Tzu made her think was there more to life, could she get married, have children. Tigress always had a oft spot for children and there were times she tended to mother Sun Tzu. But she banished those thoughts for now.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 11:09 pm

Shang turned away. "Uh, I guess I'll go practice in the training hall for awhile. If you need me, I'll be there," he said, heading for the training hall and trying to forget for a moment.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 9th, 2012, 12:33 am

Tigress and Sun Tzu followed him. Tigress wanted to see how well her oldest student would do.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 9th, 2012, 12:43 am

Shang began his intensive practice, starting on the logs below the spiked weights on chains. He expertly dodged each of them and reached the final log. he leapt into the air, spinning spectacularly and landing on his paws. He continued on, successfully beating each challenge.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)