[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Disney Villains' Revenge — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Disney Villains' Revenge

Re: Disney Villains' Revenge

Postby Queen Elsa » February 20th, 2012, 11:04 pm

Ursula, Hook, Malificent, Gaston, and Shenzi nodded their heads in agreement. Failing once was enough. They couldn't fail another time.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby KingKovu44 » February 20th, 2012, 11:08 pm

Shere Khan growled. "Any idea on how to do that?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Queen Elsa » February 20th, 2012, 11:20 pm

"Well, with some of us being in a different form than what they know about, we could take them away at night easily." Ursula explained. "For instance, you, Shere Khan, could be a "man cub" for a little while, and say you knew where Baloo was hiding, and then take him out to the jungle and do whaatever you need to do there."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » February 20th, 2012, 11:31 pm

Shere Khan's mouth turned into a grin. "Yes, yes, it's a brilliant idea. They will never suspect us that way," he said, trying to keep his excitement in check.

Jafar was nodding. "As a genie, I can take any form I wish. I was thinking of turning myself into a small, helpless creature. Knowing Princess Jasmine, she will have sympathy for me and bring me back into the palace. Then, I will destroy them," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 20th, 2012, 11:37 pm

Ursula nodded. "What about you, Hook? How will you be able to thwart Peter Pan?" she asked.

"I was thinking maybe you could turn me into a young boy again, and then, knowing Peter, he'd take me in as a "Lost Boy", and then I can destroy him that way." he replied. "What about you, Shenzi?"

"I was thinking someone could turn me into a lion first, so I can destroy Simba and his family, and then a meerkat, so that I could destroy them too." she replied.

Gaston thought a moment about his plan. "I could sneak into the palace at night-time, when no one will be expecting me, and then I could take Belle away with me, and make her my wife." he replied.

Malificent was the only one of the five who hadn't spoke yet. "I have no idea of how I could thwart them. I want to make my idea unique, unlike yours. Does anyone have an idea for me?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby KingKovu44 » February 20th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Mirage shook her head. "I have no idea. We'll have to think very hard. As for me, I will join Jafar," she said, wondering what would happen next.

Shan-Yu stood. "I will take the form of a young orphan that needs a home and go to the home of Shang and Mulan. Hopefully, they will choose to take me in," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby AdAstrα » February 20th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Zira realised that she really had no idea how she was going to defeat Simba once and for all. "I think my best bet is an ambush of some sort....but Simba isn't stupid, he might realise something's going on." she muttered.
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby KingKovu44 » February 20th, 2012, 11:52 pm

Just then, Jafar looked up. "Who says we have to go after our own opponents? What if we do things a bit differently and go after each other's opponents? We all have skills that they're not expecting. We can all take our desired prizes in the end," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 21st, 2012, 12:12 am

Ursula, Hook, Malificent, Shenzi, and Gaston liked this idea. "That would definitely work." Gaston said.
"But what about some of us? A lot of people and animals know to run away from hyenas." Shenzi put in.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby KingKovu44 » February 21st, 2012, 12:14 am

Jafar thought for a moment. "True. I guess changing your form is the only way to accomplish this. Any objections?" he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)