[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Disney Villains' Revenge — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Disney Villains' Revenge

Re: Disney Villains' Revenge

Postby KingKovu44 » February 23rd, 2012, 2:17 am

It was night in Agrabah. Jasmine had put Jafar and Mirage into a cage in the menagerie for the night, promising to return to them in the morning. It was then that Jafar sent out a telepathic message to his other allies. "All right, we're all in. Do not get too eager. The time is not yet right," he told them, impatient to abandon his cheetah cub form. He assumed that Mirage was too.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Queen Elsa » February 23rd, 2012, 5:25 pm

Hook received the message. Hear you loud and clear, you two. I'm in Peter's hideout right now.
I also hear loud and clear. I am just waiting for Aurora to come and find me. Maleficent replied.
I am being brought in by Ariel's servants right now. The plan is going well. Ursula responded.
I am in France right now, looking around for Belle. She should be here in town soon. Gaston replied.
I am in the Pridelands, looking for the meerkats. Shenzi replied.
Over and out. They all said simultaneously.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Mike0908 » February 23rd, 2012, 8:20 pm

"I hear you. I am in Snow White's castle. I'm her guest. I will wait until the time is right." thought Grimhilde.

"I am in Ariel's castle. I've taken a job as Melody's governess. I'm in perfect position to strike." thought Morgana.

"I've arrived in Arthur's castle. He and Merlin don't suspect a thing. But I'm not going to jump the gun too soon and waste a good plan." thought Mim.

"I have arrived in Cinderella's castle as well. They've given me a room for the night. I can wait a bit. After all what's a couple more days?" said Lady Tremaine.

The four quickly ended the connection as Grimhilde, Mim, and Lady Tremaine went to sleep in their rooms.

It was late evening in Eric's kingdom as she ended the connection. She guessed supper had been delayed upon the rescue of Ursula. She spotted a familiar shell sitting on a table.

"The music box. So she still cares for the sea. Perhaps I can use that to my advantage somehow." thought Morgana.

Despite her sinister thoughts she kept a smile on her face to not alert Melody. Suddenly a gong was sounded as a voice annouced supper was ready.

"Well shall we go? I'm curious to see how that poor woman is doing." said Morgana.

Meanwhile Carlotta and the servants had helped Ursula into the castle.

"Are you up to dinner with the king and queen? Or should food up to your room?" asked Carlotta.
Mike0908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Queen Elsa » February 23rd, 2012, 9:17 pm

Melody looked up at Morgana. "Yes, but first, I must get dressed. I can't go to dinner in my pajamas." she smiled, then walked over to her closet. She put on her pink dress - the same one she had worn the day she found the locket - and then waited by the door. "Okay. I'm ready."

"Yes, I'm fine. I'd love to meet the two, even in my condition." Ursula weakly replied. "Do I need to clean myself up or change?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » February 23rd, 2012, 11:27 pm

In his new room, Shan-Yu got the message. "I am in Shang and Mulan's room. I am ready for this," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 24th, 2012, 2:52 am

Mowgli saw Shere Kahn in the man cub form, but didn't recognize the boy. "Hey!" he called. "I haven't seen you around here. What's your name?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby KingKovu44 » February 24th, 2012, 2:54 am

Shere Khan looked up at his enemy. "My name is Raj. Who are you?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 24th, 2012, 2:56 am

"I'm Mowgli." Mowgli replied. "I'm sort of new around here, since I lived in the jungle for a long time."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby KingKovu44 » February 24th, 2012, 3:00 am

Shere Khan nodded. "How did you survive? Did anyone ever try to hurt you?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 24th, 2012, 3:04 am

"A pack of wolves took me in and raised me." Mowgli explained. "And Bagheera, a panther, also took care of me. He's the one who found me in the jungle. Yes, a tiger named Shere Khan tried to kill me, but last I knew, he was trapped in a clay head surrounded by lava."
Since it was early in the morning, Shanti was walking by, going to fetch some water. "That's my girlfriend." Mowgli whispered. "She's the one who led me here."
Shanti saw Mowgli talking to a boy and walked over to him. "Who's your new friend, Mowgli?" she asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)