[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Disney Villains' Revenge — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Disney Villains' Revenge

Re: Disney Villains' Revenge

Postby KingKovu44 » February 21st, 2012, 7:36 pm

Jafar, no longer looking frightening in his cheetah cub form, stepped forward to. "Thanks for joining this party. Now, all we have to deal with is Gaston, Davy Jones and Hades. Once that is done, we can deal with our enemies," he said before unleashing a true villain's laugh.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Queen Elsa » February 21st, 2012, 7:40 pm

Ursula saw Morgana. "Ah, Morgana. I thought you weren't good at magic?" she smirked.
Gaston looked over at Jafar. "Well, whose enemy should I go after? I can't transform myself until I know."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby KingKovu44 » February 21st, 2012, 7:44 pm

Jafar walked over towards him. "Hmm, who do you think you could take on easily?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Mike0908 » February 21st, 2012, 7:53 pm

Morgana turned glaring at the woman.

"That may be true. But I lasted longer than you. I had Trition, Ariel, and all the sea creatures bowing at my feet. If it wasn't for Triton's granddaughter I'd be ruling the seas now." said Morgana.
Mike0908

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » February 21st, 2012, 8:06 pm

Shan-Yu stepped forward. "Enough! We can settle our issues later. Right now, we must turn our fury on our enemies," he said, briefly allowing his voice to return to normal.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Mike0908 » February 21st, 2012, 8:25 pm

Morgana pouted before nodding in agreement.

"Fine. For now." said Morgana.

She walked over to her sister.

"So what exactly is your plan? You don't have Ariel's voice to hypnotize the prince any more." said Morgana.
Mike0908

Postby Queen Elsa » February 21st, 2012, 8:28 pm

"My plan is just to go there and act as an innocent woman, and then I'll take away Eric and Ariel, one at a time, and destroy them. I'll destroy Eric first, and then lie to her about some monster destroying him, and then take her and destroy her as well." Ursula explained. "Do you have a plan?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Mike0908 » February 21st, 2012, 9:02 pm

"Melody. When I turned her into a mermaid Ariel, Eric, and Trition went crazy searching for her. Triton nearly gave me the trident when she was a baby for her safety. She is the key to their downfall. They wouldn't want anything to happen to their percious daughter and granddaughter." said Morgana.
Mike0908

Postby Kopalover » February 21st, 2012, 10:27 pm

Hades scoffed. "I'll transform into Megara. Hercules will indeed fall at her feet." A flash of blue fire was around him and magically he was transformed into a woman with puffy brown hair and a very slim body. "How do I look?" He spoke now with a beautiful female voice. "Oh don't worry, I have her held captive in the Underworld. Wonderboy won't find out." Cackling then coughing. "Nope, can't laugh with this voice."

Davy laughed, "Me, I be transformed into Ye ol William Turner. Elizibeth and ol Cap'n Jack Sparrow won't be noticing the difference." Taking a sip of the rum in the rusted bottle.

Scar was taken back. "So this is what it feels like to have muscles." Lifting his forepaw and licking it then bringing the mane to the back like his own mane. "Do I look dashing?" Turning to Zira, admiring her son's body.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » February 21st, 2012, 11:20 pm

Jafar nodded at Davy Jones, then clapped his paws, transforming him into Will Turner. "The best of luck to you. Now, let us begin this game," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)